Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I am going to start a new project from today , I will be making a full colouring tutorial. For all you budding colourers who want some tips or for the newbies looking to enter the artform.

I want to make it the best tutorial on the web , obv it will be text and screens and if the response is good i will work towards making a colouring vid .

This thread is for people to post ideas , questions and anything they think would be helpful in a tutorial

Thanks

MIZU

BAN_KAI

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The only problem i think i have are SHADES and reflective colors like eyes dont know how to do that i read too many tuts but i allways stuck at shades now i do it with Burn tool damn as i said when you post it i will Give Thanks on all of your threads and thanks ;)

NarutoGoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I am going to start a new project from today , I will be making a full colouring tutorial. For all you budding colourers who want some tips or for the newbies looking to enter the artform.

I want to make it the best tutorial on the web , obv it will be text and screens and if the response is good i will work towards making a colouring vid .

This thread is for people to post ideas , questions and anything they think would be helpful in a tutorial

Thanks

MIZU
this is a great idea mizu, i think it will help a lot of people^^ (including me^^)