Pesh

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
1,280💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I like the hair ^^ Try using huge canvas so you could work on the details, and I think you could use some of the PS tools, try shapraning for example, it looks too blurry at some parts :/

BAN_KAI

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I like the hair ^^ Try using huge canvas so you could work on the details, and I think you could use some of the PS tools, try shapraning for example, it looks too blurry at some parts :/
i dont know how that would work cause i work with the size of the sketch and i just clean it up a bit and paint it.
yes you are right about sharpening it, it looks kinda blured a bit.

i have ninja blade in my collection since the last 4 months though i never played it .-.
the hair are nicely done ^^
woooot how could you not play it, the game is super awesome, i finished it last night and now i am playing it again on the hardest difficulty xD thanks bro

Pesh

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
1,280💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i dont know how that would work cause i work with the size of the sketch and i just clean it up a bit and paint it.
yes you are right about sharpening it, it looks kinda blured a bit.

woooot how could you not play it, the game is super awesome, i finished it last night and now i am playing it again on the hardest difficulty xD thanks bro
Well, you can always resize it, it takes like sconds :|