[Discussion] The next to take the burden

ichirou

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now we all know Nardo fans that one day Naruto will die. Either by a strong enemy or because of old age. The question would be who will Naruto pass the role as 9 tails jinjuriki? Naruto won't let kurama go free after he is dead because they both (kurama and Naruto) know someone out there would always try to control the juubi, if that happens another madara would rise. So who do you think will take the burden? His daughter Himawari or Boruto? If so why? Do you think this will cause another sibling rivalry like how the Sage of the Six Paths chose the younger son rather than the eldest?

TLDR:
1.)Who will Naruto pass the burden of being a jinjuriki?Himawari or Boruto and why?
2.)Will this cause another sibling rivalry like what happened between the Senju and Uchicha?

Kin
117💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well... maybe he will just be free? or maybe he will be split into yin and yang parts again.
It makes sense to me why would only one of Naruto's children have to take all the responsibility for Kurama. Not that he is still a blood thirsty monster because of Naruto's TNJ haha but i think ever since Naruto got rikudo sage mode he made the tailed beast more docile and peaceful, I don't see why they cant just go choose what they want for themselves...

ichirou

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well... maybe he will just be free? or maybe he will be split into yin and yang parts again.
Nice idea, one for each of his children. The Leaf's Fox Demon Duo

It makes sense to me why would only one of Naruto's children have to take all the responsibility for Kurama. Not that he is still a blood thirsty monster because of Naruto's TNJ haha but i think ever since Naruto got rikudo sage mode he made the tailed beast more docile and peaceful, I don't see why they cant just go choose what they want for themselves...
Well it will be best and logical to give it to his children instead of some random dude, worst from another village. While it may be peaceful atm, we all know it won't last long..peace in Narutoverse is just maintained because the Leaf has the two of the strongest characters in the verse as well as the strongest beast (see 9 tails beast bomb vs other 8 beasts) and Naruto is friends with other Kage's, What if these things change in the course of time? At present Naruto (Hokage) is friends with Bee (Raikage's brother) also with Gaara (Kazekage) if the other 2 village tries to attack they would be overpowered. So the best solution would be having someone from the village with his most trust to take care of the beast when he(Naruto) is gone from the world and who else would that be? Hima and Boruto.

Last edited:

Honord Sage

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now we all know Nardo fans that one day Naruto will die. Either by a strong enemy or because of old age. The question would be who will Naruto pass the role as 9 tails jinjuriki? Naruto won't let kurama go free after he is dead because they both (kurama and Naruto) know someone out there would always try to control the juubi, if that happens another madara would rise. So who do you think will take the burden? His daughter Himawari or Boruto? If so why? Do you think this will cause another sibling rivalry like how the Sage of the Six Paths chose the younger son rather than the eldest?

TLDR:
1.)Who will Naruto pass the burden of being a jinjuriki?Himawari or Boruto and why?
2.)Will this cause another sibling rivalry like what happened between the Senju and Uchicha?
Tsunade is the last Senju and only one with Uzumaki blood can have Kurama seal in them and add the fact that barring deceases or battle field death Uzumaki outlive everybody for they’re the Clan of longevity,in other words it might be a grandchild of Naruto who would hold Kurama. Look at Mito Uzumaki who was over a hundred years old when She pass Kurama to Kushina. Thats unless Naruto gives Kurama His freedom along with the other Tailed Beast.

ichirou

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why wouldn't he free him? Most of the other Bijuu are free anyway
Because it would be dangerous. Kurama is safe inside someone strong and capable rather than roam around the world. His size in his true form makes him a big target for people with bad motives especially with people who have special eyes. Remember the time when the beasts were roaming around the world? what happened? some guy went out and formed a group to capture them for an evil plan , how would it not repeat again this time?

Jako98146

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Because it would be dangerous. Kurama is safe inside someone strong and capable rather than roam around the world. His size in his true form makes him a big target for people with bad motives especially with people who have special eyes. Remember the time when the beasts were roaming around the world? what happened? some guy went out and formed a group to capture them for an evil plan , how would it not repeat again this time?
Ah, I see your point. I almost forgot how vulnerable Kurama is to Sharingan, and in a world with hundreds of Shin clones with Mangekyo Sharingan, that definitely isn't a particularly good mix

hitrho5

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
does he have both parts?
Straight from the Narutopedia page on Kurama:
After the battle, where Sasuke declared Naruto the victor, the two dispelled the Infinite Tsukuyomi and Sasuke released the tailed beasts from their prisons. Yang-Kurama would then return to Naruto and merged with its Yin half, finally restored into a complete state.