the new sasuke sharingan

yondaime

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i beleive it has the same power as an Permenant mangekyou sharingan but maybe since sasuke is one who is powerful amongst his clan, the uchihas....maybe his is too powerful....think about the next one, Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan......ehmmmmm!!!!! ~_~!!!!
i am researching right now on some leaked japanese naruto source through my friends in japan....i will definetely clear all your doubts before the next chapter...^_^.....

Reactions: kisame 369

master of the sharingan

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
um,
heres my thought...
sasuke only has magekyo...
cause here me out...
maradara, itachi, and sasuke all have different mangekyos....
itachis
You must be registered for see images

sasuke

maradra

none of these are pms
there are three different mangekyos...
cause sasuke never took his brothers eyes....
and this is madaras pms...

see the diference..
all three probally have different powers...

Last edited:

Elessar

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I also think that Sasuke has a higher form of Mangekyou.

Like yondaime said a Normal Mangekyou is formed from 3 Tomoe = 3 point Mangekyou. Itachi, Madara's first Mangekyou, Madara's Brother, Kakashi all have a 3 point Mangekyou.

When Madara obtained his brother's eye, the appearance of the Mangekyou that is formed is a 6 point Mangekyou (Combination of Madara's Mangekyou and his brother's).

Sasuke (from his MS appearance) have a 6 point Mangekyou.

3 point Mangekyou = Normal Form of Mangekyou Sharingan
6 point Mangekyou = Higher Form of Mangekyou Sharingan

Well, just a thought...

For the record, when I saw the Sasuke's Mangekyou on the spoiler pics, I thought "what the heck", a FLOWER MANGEKYOU SHARINGAN!

zumorikato

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I also think that Sasuke has a higher form of Mangekyou.

Like yondaime said a Normal Mangekyou is formed from 3 Tomoe = 3 point Mangekyou. Itachi, Madara's first Mangekyou, Madara's Brother, Kakashi all have a 3 point Mangekyou.

When Madara obtained his brother's eye, the appearance of the Mangekyou that is formed is a 6 point Mangekyou (Combination of Madara's Mangekyou and his brother's).

Sasuke (from his MS appearance) have a 6 point Mangekyou.

3 point Mangekyou = Normal Form of Mangekyou Sharingan
6 point Mangekyou = Higher Form of Mangekyou Sharingan

Well, just a thought...

For the record, when I saw the Sasuke's Mangekyou on the spoiler pics, I thought "what the heck", a FLOWER MANGEKYOU SHARINGAN!
I think your probably the one with the most correct answer out there, Its defnitly not a PMS because a PMS have the 2 MS that is used to make it, overlaps! And excuse me for my blindness but I dont se no Itachi Mangekyou in there, nor can you create a PMS without 2 MS!!! Remeber, Sasuke have S Itachi have M this does not equal to PMS

I think that you are right Tenzou. Sasuke have a Higher version of the Mangekyou but it is still below the PMS of Madara

Ok, lets break it down boys:

Madara = PMS (Permanent Mangekyou Sharingan)

PMS = MS(Madara) + MS(Madara's brother)

Sasuke = AMS (Advanced Mangekyou Sharingan)

AMS = MS(Itachi's) + S(Sasuke)

Ok, so there you have it. And by the way PMS =EMS