Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is there a way I can start a petition on getting votes or what not to get this changed back to narutobase? That was my mf childhood since 2009 lmao like come on. Plus this new format animebase or w.e just down right sucks. Sorry to say that :(

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is there a way I can start a petition on getting votes or what not to get this changed back to narutobase? That was my mf childhood since 2009 lmao like come on. Plus this new format animebase or w.e just down right sucks. Sorry to say that :(
Sorry to hear that . As a mobile user I found the site much more enjoyable to navigate especially when im outside and always on the run.

Gααrα

Legendary
Kin
697💸
Kumi
2,593💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, I guess you can't because the admins worked hard to put this up together and it'll be disrespectful towards their hardworking for the site + NB won't be back anymore because it's not Naruto now (super sad) but Boruto and I am pretty sure you wouldn't want a BorutoBase xD. That's what I think, also the new interface is really mobile friendly and a lot of new users will roll in because of that mobile friendly UI. ? Hmm

Kajime Kazuhiro

Elite
Kin
165💸
Kumi
1,774💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Pretty sure no matter what petition people make/argue about the current website, it will still be AnimeBase Forums.

Both founders partnered to make a platform centralized on the Otaku/Anime sub-culture, making it as one of the largest communities (if not, the largest community) right now when it comes to catering people on Anime content (just by combining Discord, Steam, and Forums).

If you're just concerned on the change of the UX/UI or the look of the website compared to NarutoBase, then it's the equivalent of 'not wanting change' for the better. You should think about the time and effort of everyone who made the community as it is today.

I might be a former WLA forums user, but I certainly am happy that I get to meet new people from a community merge, and seeing this large community grow even further (because that will happen eventually)

Reactions: suki and Jas

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,735💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You get used to it, fast. Take it from someone also from 2009.
Hard fact, NB was about to go bankrupt, lol. This had to be done, no matter how you look at it. If you want more reasoning, check out the threads in the Announcement section...

Reactions: Sakazuki

suki

Veteran
Kin
415💸
Kumi
4,180💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well there is no way for you to make a petition.

there are many reasons why this change was needed but mostly everything is outlined in the announcement section. if you want to participate in this community then you'll have to get used to the changes that were made for the better.

Reactions: Michael92
Status
Not open for further replies.