Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Welcome to Nb's Bar

Things you can do at this bar are:
1.Order any Food or Drink's that you want (Including Alcohol)
2.We have ones in a while a Bar fight so if you see one happening dont mind on joining or running out of it.
3.Talk with people doesnt matter cause a bar is a Public place you can talk about whatever you want except about other people's cultures or where they come from E.t.c
4.Please Dont post any Naked Anime or Real life naked pics if they have things to covered their spots then o_O... yeah why not post them.:D

Things Included in the bar are:
1.Tables,chairs And Ladders, Strip poles and 5 Private rooms if you know what I mean O^O
2.If you want any drugs ask Hellsbadass or Me O^O

If you want to become an employee Just fill out an Stupid application with your information to me and i will approve it.:D Cause i will need help with this bar if lots of peoples comes and i am the Only Owner and worker here XD

Enjoy your Time Here at The Bar!!!!

Eron

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Welcome to Nb's Bar

2.We have ones in a while a Bar fight so if you see one happening dont mind on joining or running out of it.
3.Talk with people doesnt matter cause a bar is a Public place you can talk about whatever you want except about other people's cultures or where they come from E.t.c
4.Please Dont post any Naked Anime or Real life naked pics if they have things to covered their spots then o_O... yeah why not post them.:D

1.Tables,chairs And Ladders, Strip poles and 5 Private rooms if you know what I mean O^O

If you want to become an employee Just fill out an Stupid application with your information to me and i will approve it.:D Cause i will need help with this bar if lots of peoples comes and i am the Only Owner and worker here XD

Unbelievable!!
I wanna be umm...employee XD Barman o_O XD

Kawagiri

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Welcome to Nb's Bar

u revived the account to make a bar? XD