[Theory] the Mysterious Man with the Katasuki Cloack !!

veggetta13

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i can write you an amazing tobidara thread in less then 20 minutes , provided with manga evidence WITHOUT NEGLIGENCE!
Thanks for the reply. It´s just that somehow -cause I´m an intuitive reader- I´m able to read between your line of thought, but it´s just so brief. i always thought one of the shadows shown portraying the gedo mazo was missing out of the equation. But let´s put it into logical thoughts. Why is that sharingan guy shown once as a shadow and once on a panel, never to come back again?

I thought at the moment it might have been a lack of aesthetics by kishi, you know, like drawing wasn´t flowing that day at the studio, and your statement seems plausible, just explain it further.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks for the reply. It´s just that somehow -cause I´m an intuitive reader- I´m able to read between your line of thought, but it´s just so brief. i always thought one of the shadows shown portraying the gedo mazo was missing out of the equation. But let´s put it into logical thoughts. Why is that sharingan guy shown once as a shadow and once on a panel, never to come back again?

I thought at the moment it might have been a lack of aesthetics by kishi, you know, like drawing wasn´t flowing that day at the studio, and your statement seems plausible, just explain it further.
look bro sorry but here im not following you....are you talking about the mysterious akatsuki guy in the spoilers or about some other showy mysterious man (dont get the gedo mazo one)?....explain again plz

7Deadly Sin

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dude were u found this pic second who the **** is to idara sounds stupid and obito is already dead so is madara last hint could be that masked guy is itachi since he fooled sasuke already but cant be again wtf is tobidara omg..

Your Creepy Stalker

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The sharingan dude being controlled is possible, but Humans don't show the Sharingan under a SHaringan Genjutsu, only Bijuu. Tobidara is utter *MALE COW EXCREMENT*, of course.

veggetta13

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
look bro sorry but here im not following you....are you talking about the mysterious akatsuki guy in the spoilers or about some other showy mysterious man (dont get the gedo mazo one)?....explain again plz
}Most def the guy in the spoilers, he´s there in those panels, so as as in one of the gedo mazo summonings portrayed as a shadow, same haircut same eyes, and it´s not Itachi. They were feeding -AKATSUKI- the one tail to the statue

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
}Most def the guy in the spoilers, he´s there in those panels, so as as in one of the gedo mazo summonings portrayed as a shadow, same haircut same eyes, and it´s not Itachi. They were feeding -AKATSUKI- the one tail to the statue
dude i really hav'nt understood anything yet...gedo mazo...guy in spoilers 1 tails....i really dont get it sorry

SixPathsOfTobi

Regular
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
dude i really hav'nt understood anything yet...gedo mazo...guy in spoilers 1 tails....i really dont get it sorry
i think he means that that akatsuki guy in the spoilers (or the sharingan guy) was there when they took ichibi from gaara, however as far as i know all the shadows there are confirmed to be the known uchiha members.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think he means that that akatsuki guy in the spoilers (or the sharingan guy) was there when they took ichibi from gaara, however as far as i know all the shadows there are confirmed to be the known uchiha members.
now i understand thx for explaining it better...and i do agree with him...if that mysterious man is tobidara

veggetta13

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The person on the right panel

You must be registered for see images

yeah, there are theories about the shadows in the gedo mazo summoning, but each time I´ve seen the manga, then the anime just wonder. Cause you see the profile image of a funny/misplaced pesona not matching the 10 akatsukis. I used to make fun of guys playing the Tobidara theory, mainly because of the name given, but we have all noticed somehow a character is missing.

e.g.: Who the heck is Kisame speaking to? He´s supposed to know Madara, while actually speaking to Obito. But then again, how many years did Madara wondered the world after supposedly dying/leaving/quitting/vanishing in front of Obito?

You do remember paraphrasing:"world full of lies/so it´s you controlling the kage" That is supposed to be Kisame speaking to Madara, but we readers know it´s Obito, because Madara became was already """ dead """

For me it´s the same plot, or loop hole (loops on the same inconsistency)

Apparently Obito too was fond of playing Madara for a number of characters, besides playing a bipolar 2nd bufoon with Deidara

Before the revelation I believed the shadow man was Tobi, and Madara played Obito or backwards

Last edited: