Blaze Release

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. Susanoo with Yata Mirror is the strongest "Ultimate Defence" currently known.

2. Nagato holding out vs Susano? He couldn't hold out even vs the first attack of the Totsuka Sword, open my signature, 1 Shotted and Sealed for eternity, hold out in your dreams lol.
Lets not be silly. Nagato has godlike ninjutsu/chakra on his side. Not to mention has a counter for most ninja art. Itachi has intelligence (able to figure out the rennigans blind spot with ease, also able to figure out chibaku tensei;s weaknesses with ease), experience and speed on his side. Saying all this nagato is favourite to win this, although itachi can win this aswell.

It isnt as clear cut as you think

Out Of Ctrl

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. Susanoo with Yata Mirror is the strongest "Ultimate Defence" currently known.

2. Nagato holding out vs Susano? He couldn't hold out even vs the first attack of the Totsuka Sword, open my signature, 1 Shotted and Sealed for eternity, hold out in your dreams lol.
Mate you didnt read my comments properly, I said Nagato would hold out till Itachi is drained and can counter Itachi's attacks. Only reason Nagato got hit was because of Naruto and Bee's help. Seriously, how do you think Itachi will survive against Shinra and Chibaku tensei? Shinra tensei can still push around Susanoo around.

As for ultimate defences, Susanoo is not the ideal defence because after a while your Susanoo defence wears out lol. Ultimate Nagato as you call, has one of the best defences because of Preta Path and Shinra tensei. Also the 3rd raikage's lightning release armour was considered to be a best body defence, can only be penetrable by itself.

ShinobiX

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mate you didnt read my comments properly, I said Nagato would hold out till Itachi is drained and can counter Itachi's attacks. Only reason Nagato got hit was because of Naruto and Bee's help. Seriously, how do you think Itachi will survive against Shinra and Chibaku tensei? Shinra tensei can still push around Susanoo around.
What a ridicoules story, how did Naruto and Bee help Itachi?! Did they hold Nagato's feet so he would get hit by the first Totsuka Sword Stab? Did they hold him still? NOPE! They didn't do anything. Nagato was hit by the first Totsuka Sword Stab because Itachi was too fast and Nagato was too slow, as confirmed and stated in the manga shortly after by Kabumaru.

As for ultimate defences, Susanoo is not the ideal defence because after a while your Susanoo defence wears out lol. Ultimate Nagato as you call, has one of the best defences because of Preta Path and Shinra tensei. Also the 3rd raikage's lightning release armour was considered to be a best body defence, can only be penetrable by itself.
I never said Susano is the most Ideal defence, I said that it is the best known so far in manga. Those "Ultimate" defences you named are all weaker than Itachi Susanoo's Yata Mirror.

Out Of Ctrl

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What a ridicoules story, how did Naruto and Bee help Itachi?! Did they hold Nagato's feet so he would get hit by the first Totsuka Sword Stab? Did they hold him still? NOPE! They didn't do anything. Nagato was hit by the first Totsuka Sword Stab because Itachi was too fast and Nagato was too slow, as confirmed and stated in the manga shortly after by Kabumaru.

I never said Susano is the most Ideal defence, I said that it is the best known so far in manga. Those "Ultimate" defences you named are all weaker than Itachi Susanoo's Yata Mirror.
Oh my god *face palm* :flaw: im done arguing with you because of your stupidity lol. Deep down you know Itachi would loose in a 1 v 1 fight against Nagato but thats a fanboy for you, confused by idiocy. I have laid out and stated all strong facts on how Nagato would beat Itachi. Enjoy Itachi's lap!

ShinobiX

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh my god *face palm* :flaw: im done arguing with you because of your stupidity lol. Deep down you know Itachi would loose in a 1 v 1 fight against Nagato but thats a fanboy for you, confused by idiocy. I have laid out and stated all strong facts on how Nagato would beat Itachi. Enjoy Itachi's lap!
Thanks, enjoy Nagato's lap... oh wait, you can't he is sealed away for eternity after getting 1 Shotted by Itachi :cool:

Oblargagh

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kabuto is underrated.

No one gives him credit for being a skillful manipulator, being possibly the best medical ninja in Naruto, waging an entire war nearly by himself and for survivng since the Chunin exams as a bad guy.

He went from right hand man of Orochimaru (Which Orochimaru respected) to a main villain that plays an important role in the plot of the story.

He can perform tough S rank jutsus like Edo Tensei, can manipulate his cells (Which he took control of from Oro) and he cloned a giant Manda for Pete's sake.

Just because he isn't dropping meteors on the battlefield like Madara or looks like a girl like Itachi (Long eyelashes, long hair, painted nails, wtf?) doesn't mean he isn't an extremely cool meaningful character.

-Hades-

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@ShinobiX
Tell me just how would Itachi handle Nagato alone when he could easily summon some creatures to delay Itachi for a little time while he prepare a big enough Chibaku Tensei... If Itachi tries to attack: Ninjutsu won't work cause he could absorb it, and if nothing works he can still use Shinra Tensei, and Itachi has above average speed at most so he won't like reach Nagato in a split second after Shinra tensei is used on him.
The only thing that presents a problem for Nagato is the Sword... So it could go iether way, depending on who makes his best move first (Itachi catching Nagato with the sword, or Nagato creating a chibaku Tensei) i tend to think there are more Chances for Nagato.

Underrated... Shino maybe?

baknbits

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'ma go with Tobirama and to an extent, Hiruzen. I think in an interview Kishi mentioned that Hiruzen in his prime and Minato are the strongest of the dead ninjas. or my memory could be playing tricks on me