Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I went for the FROG GENJUTSU because the thread is about which one is the most powerful so i will take out the disadvantages of both of them.
-The frog song is unavoidable, it covers a very high distance and even if you cover your ears you can't actually stop the sound, and even so you still wouldn't be able to fight without your arms. While with the sharingan if you close your eyes or don't get contact with the caster you are pretty safe.
-Tsukiomi can only be cast on one person at a time therefore it can be broken out of (and the chakra infused thing, when someone wakes you up, it works on any genjutsu, with Tsukiomi however the timing is critical, as the user can make years of pain in seconds that is only Itachi) or the user is still opened for attacks from his victim's teammates. The frog song however can be cast on multiple enemies at once.
-With Tsukiomi you have to put yourself in the line of fire, you need to have direct contact with your target this making you vulnerable. With the frog song on the other hand the user can hide or run while the jutsu is ready, and he doesn't need direct contact this being a great advantage in a battle.
-And finally the frog genjutsu actually kills you and so far we haven't seen anyone being killed by Tsukiomi.
To sum it up i think that tsukiomi is the best in a 1v1 situation... in any other i would choose the frog song.

Last edited:

Super Kami Guru

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Itachi's Tsukuyomi.
controlled time while under it... toad is nice buut even characters like the paths could focus to stay out of in until it drowned out their hearing/let go of focus... immediate eye contact with itach and gg

Mathias2

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't want to bash on you or anything but you need to stop double and triple posting bro..

On Topic: I voted Itachi's Tsukuyomi hands down.

Aditya Khatry

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Only those who wield a sharingan and are of Uchiha blood can break Tsukuyomi. besides it takes time to ready the sage mode genjutsu and by that time the enemy will notice and A. runaway and wait or B. get them under their genjutsu first. Also here is a hint...........It's a frog song soooooo YOU HAVE TO BE A FROG. so only Sages who are frogs can perform it.
You know Tsukuyomi means moon reader and you don't have to be a moon to cast it so it might be that all the sage's can use frog's song

Deliric 1

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The most powerfull Genjutsu is Kotoamatsukami but only Uchiha Shisui ore someone who have one of his eyes can use that.And is the most powerfull Genjutsu cuz the person who is in this Genjutsu he doesn't know he is already in a Genjutsu