0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
A Spar between Sakuragi and I. o_o

A basic Tai and Tool fight.

Killing and Stealing are both illegal. Just saying. I guess we can also take them out of this fight as well.

We will start mid range from each other, on a cruise liner that is sailing in the sky above a vast desert. We are riding on Winged Camels and each of us has a giant fruit as a weapon. You may choose yours.

I choose the deadly and versatile Banana. o_o

You may go first.

Chrom

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No way! A banana?! :eek: I didn't know you liked using those...OH. I see. :cool:
Winged camels? >_O -slaps me camel-
-drags out Pineapple in an anime-style-
Me amigo amor~
Mid-range, eh? Let's start then.

I begin by tensing the lower area of my body, placing two hands upon the back of my winged camel as I do so, pushing off its back, using my momentary gravity to flip once through the air. My body is in a "curled-up" position as I fly through the air, and as my hands face your direction in the air (while I spin), I draw out a Pineapple, throwing it towards you with deadly accuracy.

I land behind the camel swiftly, allowing the body of the animal to momentarily cover me. Your sight of me momentarily hidden, I use this opportunity to pull out a smoke bomb, tossing in front of the camel.
As the smoke covers your sight of me, I begin running up the side of the cruiser, grinning wildly to myself as I drag out yet another pineapple.
O_O
You must be registered for see images

Demosthenes

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What do you mean? Are you implying that I'm... In need of potassium? Well you're wrong! I don't need this banana! I just happen to love it is all. >.>

DON'T YOU EVER TREAT A CAMEL LIKE THAT! :mad: I'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU!

*As you backflip off of your camel and draw your Pineapple, I quickly recognize the deadly force of your weapon. I then panic as your pineapple flies towards me. As my camel is telepathically linked to me, as is yours to you, I quickly urge it to move upwards, and with a loud burp, it flaps it's mighty wings and rises, but the speed at which your pineapple was traveling was greater than that of the camel's ascendence, causing his leg to be impaled the by spiky surface of your pineapple.

As we are in the air and my camel is screaming, I look down to see that a smoke bomb has gone off and I can not see you. I quickly put my giant banana in it's hilt on my back and then, from my pocket, take out 10 banana peels, holding them like kunai or shuriken. I then throw them so that they make a perimeter around the smoke cloud.*

I'd be careful while running out of that smoke. o_o

Last edited:

Chrom

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No problem, one bucket of Potassium coming right up. :D Love it? A bit too much?
D< Animal abuse, sir, is a daily part of our world. Camels aren't an exception. :cool: They were a good spoingy-boing.

I hear a loud burp and stop dead in my tracks. What in the Greek God's name is THAT? >.> Just as that happens and I'm running towards the perimeter of the smoke bomb, I hear a weird slap and stop just in time as banana peels land in front of me. "Oh....shiiiiitttttt."
Unfortunately, I was going a bit too fast and I tripped on my own trippy feet. (bad sentence). I facepalm right into a banana peel.
Curses! As quickly as I had just fallen, I picked myself up once again, whistling for my camel and it comes with a grunt, running to meet me. As it does so, I hop onto its back as it flaps into the air and out of the smoke.
The camel (I pat it, grin stupidly, and calls it AK-471) and I rises out of the smoke only to see you and your screaming camel in the air.
I point at you with a stony look. (Chinese accent) "Why ya came into me county? Me got China-mafia with me lah. They do stuff to ya, and rip tham green. Juz like all dis sheeeettt." (Not sure if you caught the racist comment. xD)
As I say that, I'm magically pulling out giant pineapples the size of my microwave and begin a mini-tossing war towards you on your camel. Judging greatly on timing and distance, I toss them at perfect arcs towards you and your camel.

My camel suddenly looks at you with a glare and says in a fobby Asian accent:
"Be ah myaannnn. Do da' ight thhhing."

Sorry, couldn't help it. xD

Demosthenes

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
o_o.. Don't tempt me.
How could you not love your camel? D: Speaking of which, my camel's name is Ezekial Megatron McGillicutty.

*As you rise out of the smoke and begin speaking in a Chinese Accent, I emit a high pitch scream as I cling to the back of my camels neck, stricken with fear. My scream scares my camel and causes him to emit a strong stream of vomit from his mouth, dowsing you and stopping your pineapples from harming us. o_o

As the vomit blast ends, a short awkward silence ensues. My camel then begins to strum a guitar as I then begin to sing a song in a high pitched voice about a duck being dissected by a group of alien-giraffe-scientists.*

o_o

Chrom

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That word is nonexistent for me. ><; What the heck? o_o -looks up the name on Google-
Wrestler? LOLWUT.

As I watch Demos scream like a little girl, I notice his camel's back begin fluctuating. "Oh heebus jeebus, that kiddo's gonna blow..." As the vomit explodes out of the camel's mouth, I grab a pineapple out of midair, holding it front of me as the projectile comes, while telling my camel to scoot down a bit so it wouldn't hit him in the face.
The vomit hits my big pineapple, spraying in all different directions as I hold onto the fruit for dear life.

Briefly wiping my camel's back as the song begins, I stare at you in a stricken manner as you begin singing.
"Ya sing no song 'bout scientist shyettttt, you sing song 'bout we communists!" my camel suddenly says. I jump off his back as he flies forward of his accord. As I fly down through the air, AK-417 attempts to snatch the guitar from your camel to play a communist praise song. "I never knew you were communist," I sob in a broken-hearted way. "You've betrayed my trusts and gone to Mao Ze Dhong's red book training when I told you not to..." I draw out two kunais as the ground comes in sight, pivoting my body and aiming downwards as I tighten all my muscles for a hard landing.
Using two kunais as footholds, I land in a hand-stand manner as the weapons stab into the ground, perfectly pinpoint.
I look at the chaos ensuing above and shook my head.
Goodness gracious.

Chrom

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
>.> Hey, the point of RP is having fun, is it not? Or has this idea already been destroyed by everyone here? Me and Demos are having legal "fun." :p

Demosthenes

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
o_o Wrestlers.. what? If there's a wrestler named Ezekial Megatron McGillicutty, I have to see that. xD

*As your camel rushes at mine to get the guitar, I scream once more as I take out a giant banana peel and use it as a parachute as I jump off of my camel and the battle for the guitar ensues. As you land much faster than I, I watch you from the sky, sticking out my tongue and calling you names. As I reach the ground, I take my large banana peel and throw it towards you, hiding me from your sight momentarily. I use this short moment of opportunity to rush towards you while crouching slightly. As I near you, I quickly remove my left glove with my right hand and slap you in the face with it.*

o_o It's on.

Chrom

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ah i thought you were actually fighting =P please continue XP
We ARE actually fighting. Isn't the point of fighting to have fun? Not just a competition for power? >.>
If you want, you could have what you call "an actual battle" with me, but unfortunately, I don't have any jutsus under my possession since all the senseis are rather stubborn in their manners as so not to train me. >.>
o_o Wrestlers.. what? If there's a wrestler named Ezekial Megatron McGillicutty, I have to see that. xD

*As your camel rushes at mine to get the guitar, I scream once more as I take out a giant banana peel and use it as a parachute as I jump off of my camel and the battle for the guitar ensues. As you land much faster than I, I watch you from the sky, sticking out my tongue and calling you names. As I reach the ground, I take my large banana peel and throw it towards you, hiding me from your sight momentarily. I use this short moment of opportunity to rush towards you while crouching slightly. As I near you, I quickly remove my left glove with my right hand and slap you in the face with it.*

o_o It's on.
>.> That's what it said when I Googled it.

As I land, I look up and sigh at the chaos ensuing above. As I telepathically give guidelines to my camel while he battles your camel, a huge shadow covers me and I glance up to see you floating down with your huge banana peel.
"It's a bird...it's a plane...OH GOD NO, it's Deemmmooosss!" I scream loudly as I begin running away from what I judge to be your landing perimeter.
However, as I run, I begin drawing out Pineapples of different color, tossing them onto the ground randomly.
But it didn't turn out so random. All the Pineapples came together as of its own accord, creating a weirdly spiky American Flag.
"Yeahhhhh!" I roar loudly while I pump a fist into the air. "Damn capitalists!"
As you land near the Spiky Pineapple Flag, I see you begin pulling off your glove...
"Shiiiitttttt, that's no good." I dig into my shoe, praying that I'll find something inside.
Out comes out a piece of pie and I slap it into your glove as I raise my right foot, drawing it back for power and attempt to kick you in the crotch.
The pieces of pie caused by the impact fly into our faces as we have our mini cat-fight. >.>

It's on, all right.