The Mist and the Three Tails Discussion...

shadedcrow

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So I'm going to post this and bounce to work but I was just thinking... If the tailed beasts were weapons and symbols of power. Why didn't the hidden mist reseal the three tailed beast into a new host?

CurseSealofEarth

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They aren't very good forward thinkers. Example: Bloody mist. Killing almost every child to see who is the strongest doesn't have a lot of potential for a rich future.

Vandenre1ch

Veteran
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its not that simple. The mist doesnt have OP people like the other villages. The strongest one ever produced by the mist was 2nd Mizu and hes dead. Then Kisame but he was gone. Then Mei and shes not so strong. It was an easy way to freedom for Isobou(3tails).

Shīnju

Elite
Kin
257💸
Kumi
5,510💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
after the mizukage died , the jinchuuriki was free , and unless you did what deidera or w.e his name did you would have to go alll the way down in that deep lake find the 3 tails swim back up unless your kisame and seal that big muder fuker o_o into a new host , and i doubt ppl would be standing in line to be the next host for that

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
very interesting why they didn't i'm thinking something to do with the hidden mist not wanting to be known as the bloody mist. they wanna disassociate with yagura's reign and start fresh

shadedcrow

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There was at least one person capable of sealing the three tails who ever did it to Yagura, so they had someone at one point in time. They had plenty of ninja who would make a decent host. I just think that they made a big mistake letting the 3 tails go live in a lake. I get they didnt want to be associated with the blood mist anymore but that practice was stopped after Zabuza went through the academy or shortly there after. They had went on a civil war and almost eradicated all the KG users in the land of water, which was a stupid move as well. On top of all that they just let the three tails go sit in a lake and didnt do anything to retrieve it . Which basically played right into Obito/Madaras plan.