Messages:1,351
Reaction score:39
- Joined
- Dec 8, 2014
- Messages
- 1,351
- Reaction score
- 39
- Status
- Offline
- Activity Streak
Queen Suckura begs to differ.I don"t wank Sakura.
Queen Suckura begs to differ.I don"t wank Sakura.
YAY!Don't worry when feburary 20th comes...you'll all see that I'm 100% right.
Do you really, and Honestly believe that they are actually Flying 0_o
Come on, stop being ignorant.
You must be registered for see links
skip to 10:08.
Hinata mentions there that she got and is using Hamura's chakra. Please stfu now
Where is everyone watching all these scenes?
What's your point? The Moon still has gravity in Naruto, as evidenced by the fact Sai and Sakura landed on the surface with Sai's bird.Naruto was shown floating/flying in the moon not on earth
otherwise he wouldn't relay on Sai's summoning bird to fly around,
rocks were floating around Naruto does that also mean they can fly and have rikudo chakra?
Hinata was given Hamura's chakra to destory Toneri's device threatening the earth thats it, Hamura knew normal chakra won't work that's why he gave Hinata his chakra to destory it, even Naruto's chakra didn't work thats why they combined their chakra
Kaguya was able to fly because of the god tree she consumed, Hagoromo being directly related to Kaguya and also being the juubis jin he was also able to fly
Where is everyone watching all these scenes?
Can you please re-read the first post.
I said Hinata doesn't gain any new Hamura Powers.
Her Hamura Chakra is "Her" chakra that she's always been using.
It's not something given or Added to her after the film.
Can you please re-read the first post.
I said Hinata doesn't gain any new Hamura Powers.
Her Hamura Chakra is "Her" chakra that she's always been using.
It's not something given or Added to her after the film.
No matter how many times you say it, it's pretty obvious that what you're saying is false. The contradicting evidence is against you.
What Evidence, No one has shown any evidence to prove that Hinata was given Hamura's in the Film because I DEFINITELY SAW NONE OF THAT.
If anything, Hinata's chakra is the one she's always had.
That's what I said, you copycat.Pretty obvious that's just SP taking liberties with the animation. Kind of like Naruto firing his Rasengan like a Kamehameha.
That denial with this member is wrong whenever it comes to Naruto and Everything that isn't Sasuke![]()
Says the Itachi fapboy![]()
What Evidence, No one has shown any evidence to prove that Hinata was given Hamura's powers in the Film because I DEFINITELY SAW NONE OF THAT.
If anything, Hinata's chakra is the one she's always had.
The Last hasn't been moved to different countries. I have no reason to believe you're a native Japanese person that watched it over there as opposed to a troll. You're saying that Hinata's normal chakra can reboot KCM.................that's stupid.