The Mentalist

Decide

• Guilty

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Leave the Jury because you don't want to vote Not guilty but don't want to send this man to jail

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

Hammy120290

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok so I just thought we would have a little discussion about Patrick Jane from the Mentalist.

I love the show and I just watched the start of the 4th Season.

Now not spoiling anything tell me this.

If you were on the Jury and Patrick was the accused with 500 witnesses + tonnes of evidence for killing a man who claimed to be Red John who killed this mans wife and young daughter.

Would you find him Guilty or Not Guilty.

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Personally I would vote Not Guilty for all the things Red John did especially to Jane there is no way I would ever say he was Guilty for the actions he took, seeing as the Justice system is flawed if Jane would have taken him in John would be out within a few years.

Hammy120290

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Personally I would vote Not Guilty for all the things Red John did especially to Jane there is no way I would ever say he was Guilty for the actions he took, seeing as the Justice system is flawed if Jane would have taken him in John would be out within a few years.
Agreed. IMO if a man is alive and his family has been killed...no...slaughtered and humiliated.

That man deserves vengeance IMO that is a noble cause although it can be viewed as a selfish quest for appeasement as he feels it was his fault.

Which is what might happen and he doesn't go to kill him/her and Lisbet is in danger so he does or vice versa and Lisbet shoots him/her.