Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It seems you didn't read the writeup, or you just can't understand it. Soul was the first meg, Ryu the second. Megs are the Serial Killers... smh

At this point, I'll like to say I'm disappointed in you guys, I don't know what warranted you guys to come at me last DP, effectively rendering my plan useless. My actions up to that point speaks for itself, yet you guys forced my hand.
I also had a different ability, Poisoner, except my poison only works on Megalodons, not Mafia, my plan was to poison Ryu at NP, while we lynched a Mafia that DP, but you guys ruined it.
If you still doubt me, go ahead and lynch me, and be done with it. I won't be posting much anymore, if you have any questions for me, I'll answer, otherwise, I'll be passive, I've invested my time, going back to read the thread every time a new info comes up, yet someone decided to pull that stunt. I won't be doing that anymore
Don't be salty we need you and mafia is just a game of endless accusations and you need to show your innocence as town or to play everyone and make your own storyline in the game as wolf.
Just enjoy it without hard feelings.
For eg. Alice toasted me bad in other game but we are friends so idrc.

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't be salty we need you and mafia is just a game of endless accusations and you need to show your innocence as town or to play everyone and make your own storyline in the game as wolf.
Just enjoy it without hard feelings.
For eg. Alice toasted me bad in other game but we are friends so idrc.
The accusations would've been fine if it wasn't baseless, I don't have anything else to prove anymore

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm telling you this as if we're talking face to face and you can look me in the eye that I am not part of the Mafia.

Vote: @Elmage G Ace

Theres something really off about him. The way he plays. He's calculating everything.

Mafia team might Be Michelle, Ryu, Marl, Elmage
Agree. Who will you vote today?
I think i can go for Marl if he doesn't help me but i am affraid of mislynching again. It was my fault that Luk was lynched and i have to think twice.
Probably Alice, she's been on my case since I started, look at her reason for voting me above. It doesn't even make any sense, I don't know why she's so fixated on the idea of me not being honest about being new, or me being taught by mafia

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Probably Alice, she's been on my case since I started, look at her reason for voting me above. It doesn't even make any sense, I don't know why she's so fixated on the idea of me not being honest about being new, or me being taught by mafia
What i understood until now while playing is that no one is making such analysis like you put on thread for another wolf mate to post. The scumchat is not a wolves' school. You are in the water. Learn to swim or die This how is to be wolf. Read the scumchat of Dracula game i posted a never expiring link there.

This game as madness and nonconformist one is harder than a normal game.

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sadly I can only prove my innocence when I got lynch. If you're a townie dont vote for me and let Mafia push the lynch so you can narrow the suspects. My name will be green on the list. That I'm 200 % percent sure.

@Elmage G Ace are you really taking personally my scum accusations on you. Chill dude. It's just a game. I based my reads on the tone of the posts.

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sadly I can only prove my innocence when I got lynch. If you're a townie dont vote for me and let Mafia push the lynch so you can narrow the suspects. My name will be green on the list. That I'm 200 % percent sure.

@Elmage G Ace are you really taking personally my scum accusations on you. Chill dude. It's just a game. I based my reads on the tone of the posts.
@bold: and how's that working out so far? We're in DP6 no Mafia lynch, and no more info to help us, we're all just guessing ATM. Also, what's wrong with my tone? I've only been logical this entire time, perhaps aggressive when going at someone, but Ansa did similar.
If you flip town, then it's your fault for playing the way you have so far, not mine, the others perhaps trust you, maybe because they've seen you play, I don't trust anyone, and looking at your posts, objectively, I have no reason to change my vote. But I could still change it if I lean towards another. No hurt feelings, I'm just going with my best guess atm. If we lose, we lose, game over, not doing anything is what's worse now

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Calm Waters

The Night went by with no casualties

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is now Day 6

You have approximately 24 hours to discuss and find a player to lynch

25 hours from this post... we still have some time

Status
Not open for further replies.