Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I need to see if i can trust Marl. I would like for everyone to not lynch him today.
I know it can be silly but i don't like Poison's post and i need to see where a vote on her can go. She pointed at me knowing well my playstyle as well my claims. She knows i am not lying.

Vote @Poison chan

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vote Tally:
Alice - 1 (Dino)
Marluxion - 2 (Shade, Oreki)
Oreki - 1 (Marluxion)​
Vote @Alice in Noodleland
@Dragomir
I'd prefer my vote on Alice to Mark atm
I need to see if i can trust Marl. I would like for everyone to not lynch him today.
I know it can be silly but i don't like Poison's post and i need to see where a vote on her can go. She pointed at me knowing well my playstyle as well my claims. She knows i am not lying.

Vote @Poison chan

Dino

Regular
Kin
118💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What? That's the opposite of what you have to do.
The whole point of this game is to prove why you're not scum.

And with that comment, I don't know why anyone else wouldn't vote for you.

If you're town don't push much? I'm trying to win. If I don't push (or anyone, really), how do we find out scum? You can't just sit idly and expect the mafia to hand themselves over.

That logic doesn't work in this game, unfortunately.

Dino

Regular
Kin
118💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
From what I have read through the thread, the only town vibe I get for sure (other than me) is Michelle.

Poison should have been mod killed. But the more she posts, the easier it will be to get a read on her. If she's scummy, her posts will have a different feel than earlier as she was a townie. I'm not too worried about her right now.

We need a for sure mafia lynch this phase - and that's Alice.

Status
Not open for further replies.