Elmage D AceAlive
DragomirAlive
SleepingTerrorDeadTown
All_RedDeadTown
AnsatsukenDeadTown
SoulKillerDeadSerial Killer
TheLukundoDeadTown Survivor
Ryu KishiDeadSerial Killer
Oreki: because he was the first day's counterwagon and because no one made the effort to save him i thought he can only be town. His tone is calm and i feel him townish from his posts as well.

Marl: he posts less than ususal, so i started to suspect him. In the same time the game is very slow and no one posts like usual. We had too many inactives. My vote today may ne on him if he will not start to post like town Marl.

Michelle: i am town. Read my posts, ask me anything.

Alice: a low posting presence always, me and Ansa suspected her but she succeed to convince us back then. I started to suspect her again due to opportunistics votes.

Ceme, now Dino: Ceme is new player for us and i didn't have an image about her meta. She posted like 5 scummy posts. You claimed town, this i hope to feel it in your posts.

Shade: not very active, for me at null reads atm.

AbuHumaid now Aadono: Abu didn't let us a good impression from low posting but Aadono made good contribution to the game. Leans town.

Squid now Poison: they were leaning town at one moment for me. Now i am expecting Poison to post.

Elmage: this is his first mafia game. Alice said he can't be town and he is taught in scumchat.
While our game waa so full of inactives i really doubt that someone will actively teach Elmage in scum chat and not post in the thread. And Elmage really found a lot to say in this game. His effort looks townish.

Also take note that i am often misreading wolves as town. So do not take my reads as very good because i am just a human.

Lately i have the impression that maybe mafia doesn't exist in this game and the killing power is in lonely megalodon hands. So we have a bunch of sharks and the KP passes through them. First night SK killed Ansa. After, Ryu tried to kill Elmage iirc. All inactives were roleblocked so maybe after Ryu's death no one could do the NK.

Thoughts on this everyone?

Also, town, how about we massclaim? I didn't read that is forbidden. What do you say?

I will say again that i am a person with great fear of sharks and i advice the kids to not enter in the water. I am expecting a certain answer at this, please help me against skarks paranoia.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Marl is my main suspect for this DP, after his reply I'll give reason
Like we already said, mafia team is larger than just one person, share your thoughts. Anyone else suspect or in null reads would be useful.
Also mechanics speculations can be useful.

Btw, Marl should be present in the thread by now :| if he didn't forget about this game

Marluxion

Kin
155💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
we've already lost
people didn't follow my lead and vote oreki yesterday
they wont do anything today
inactivity has killed the town and let the mafia stomp us into the ground

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Marluxion

Kin
155💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
?? everybody else is clear? Oreki and Elmage last scums?
absolutely not
there's minimum 3 mafia total probably 4
right now we just need to lynch a mafia just to survive

and i already explained my read in detail yesterday, it isn't a whim. his voting history of exclusively hunting townies and neutrals should tell you all you need to know.

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah @shade0180 I'm back.
By the looks of it

Alive:
4. @Oreki_Houtarou
5. @sadslick @Marluxion
6. @Michelle
7. @Alice in Noodleland
8. @Cemeteries @Dino
9. @shade0180
10. @Elmage G Ace
11. @AbuHumaid @aa-dono
15. @PoisonedSquid @Poison chan 2
16. @Dragomir

Dead:
2. @Poison chan - Jack Morris - Miller Gifter - Lynched D1
17. @SleepingTerror - DJ - Bus Driver - Died N1
13. @All_Red - Jaxx- Watcher - Lynched D2
1. @Ansatsuken - Davide E. Jordan - Vanilla Townie - Died N2
14. @SoulKiller - Megalodon - Conditional Immune Serial Killer - Lynched D3
3. @Shanks @TheLukundo - Pippen -
Vanilla Townie - Survivor - Lynched D4
12. @Ryu Kishi - Megalodon 2 - Conditional Immune Serial Killer - Lynched D5

10 people alive. At least 4 of them are definitely Mafias. If we Lynch the wrong person today and in the upcoming night they kill another town at night.

The game is over then.

If we look at the death list, though it is baseless in a way, but I won't avoid it entirely, the dead players are mostly old players of this site. There are many new players in the alive list and none in the dead list. I am assuming one from the old players here are Mafias if not two.

Alice in the Noodleland & Michelle one of you is definitely a scum.

I read upto page 6. So can't say anything yet.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shade said he had mechanical information that the person who attacked him was the Meg.
Ryu didn't flip The Meg.
One of the two is lying, probably Elmage
@SoulKiller the Megalodon a Conditional Immune Serial Killer has been lynched!

And with that: "BOOM! In out of the water comes out another megalodon and eats the dead body of SoulKiller's!"

It is Night 3.
Megalodon out of Water.

@Ryu Kishi
the Megalodon 2 a Conditional Immune Serial Killer has been lynched!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is now Night 5

You have 24 hours to submit your actions.

@Marluxion this is the evidence of both serials flipping megs. So Elmage spoke the truth.

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Megalodon out of Water.

@Ryu Kishi
the Megalodon 2 a Conditional Immune Serial Killer has been lynched!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is now Night 5

You have 24 hours to submit your actions.

Elmage also lied about the Ryu visiting shade. Ryu wasn't the Meg.
It seems you didn't read the writeup, or you just can't understand it. Soul was the first meg, Ryu the second. Megs are the Serial Killers... smh

At this point, I'll like to say I'm disappointed in you guys, I don't know what warranted you guys to come at me last DP, effectively rendering my plan useless. My actions up to that point speaks for itself, yet you guys forced my hand.
I also had a different ability, Poisoner, except my poison only works on Megalodons, not Mafia, my plan was to poison Ryu at NP, while we lynched a Mafia that DP, but you guys ruined it.
If you still doubt me, go ahead and lynch me, and be done with it. I won't be posting much anymore, if you have any questions for me, I'll answer, otherwise, I'll be passive, I've invested my time, going back to read the thread every time a new info comes up, yet someone decided to pull that stunt. I won't be doing that anymore

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah @shade0180 I'm back.
By the looks of it

Alive:
4. @Oreki_Houtarou
5. @sadslick @Marluxion
6. @Michelle
7. @Alice in Noodleland
8. @Cemeteries @Dino
9. @shade0180
10. @Elmage G Ace
11. @AbuHumaid @aa-dono
15. @PoisonedSquid @Poison chan 2
16. @Dragomir

Dead:
2. @Poison chan - Jack Morris - Miller Gifter - Lynched D1
17. @SleepingTerror - DJ - Bus Driver - Died N1
13. @All_Red - Jaxx- Watcher - Lynched D2
1. @Ansatsuken - Davide E. Jordan - Vanilla Townie - Died N2
14. @SoulKiller - Megalodon - Conditional Immune Serial Killer - Lynched D3
3. @Shanks @TheLukundo - Pippen -
Vanilla Townie - Survivor - Lynched D4
12. @Ryu Kishi - Megalodon 2 - Conditional Immune Serial Killer - Lynched D5

10 people alive. At least 4 of them are definitely Mafias. If we Lynch the wrong person today and in the upcoming night they kill another town at night.

The game is over then.

If we look at the death list, though it is baseless in a way, but I won't avoid it entirely, the dead players are mostly old players of this site. There are many new players in the alive list and none in the dead list. I am assuming one from the old players here are Mafias if not two.

Alice in the Noodleland & Michelle one of you is definitely a scum.

I read upto page 6. So can't say anything yet.
I am open at the evidence of me being definitely scum. Give me the reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.