Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
At the look of things, im going to get lynched wich is really unfortunate for town.
Here are the people I think are most likely scum on me:
Ryu
Alice

Unlike SK who acually provides valid reasoning throught confontation on his vote on me they have yet to provide any reasons for my vote. So i hope whoever is investigator and check in either of these two. I will be active till Eod so yea. Just wanted to start this.
Just vote for Abu if you want to live

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
SK votes poison

SK replies to poison, asking for reads

Poison's reply

SK doesn't like that she's using metas. OK.

Luk pointed out something important here, Sk asks for reads (which is ok) get's peoples thoughts and opinions and all, when he finally posted his own reads, there was actually nothing new, most of it was just restating/organizing what others say, basically it could mean he wants to check everyone's knowledge so he wouldn't reveal new info, but I could be wrong, perhaps I overestimate his abilities, or maybe he's scum

1. He votes Poison based on the fact that she's using meta reads to justify actions, that's basically what most people are doing when they say 'I know this person, he wouldn't do this/that' he also disregards Poison's reply, more like ignores it, sloppy

2. Originally has All_Red as town, but changes his mind after she pushed for vote lock (keep in mind they both voted for the same person >> Poison)

3. He was the first to vote poison, based on meta reads. In fairness, the Zoro issue didn't help either, it made poison look sus

4. He hasn't provided new reads based on the new info, he just decided to stick with All_Red (which is fine) but the thng is, if that post didn't exists, he wouldn't have any reason to sus her (he actually gave All_Red town read in the beginning)

Verdict, you're either very sloppy in this game (perhaps due to some reasons his head is not fully in the game) or you're a mafia

My effectiveness is fading... @_@
Intresting reads on SK, i must say that his whole argument for my lynch is the end of day statment. So exculing it, sort of goes over the whole argument.

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
Vote @AbuHumaid

Well his case on me was weak, with forced reason that wasn't valid in any way and it created by twisting my posts. So here we are lynching this mafia who left a vote on me after giving me

Voting for me like this has no meaning. He have to make a great case. Need to get perspective. After that, he can make a case on me even after being Mafia
This quote right?

Reactions: Houtarou

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
At this point All_Red, or Abu getting lynched may not not be so bad. Correct me if I'm wrong, if town wins, it includes the dead ones too. Also, their deaths will reveal interesting new information, forgive me for being a bit ruthless, but right now we need more info, especially since there are a few inactives

Feeling a figurative gun to my head rn :D

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Elmage G Ace I like your enthusiasm for the game. For such a newbie player you're good. Sometimes it's too good to be true. So be careful on that.

This whole lynching scenario is interesting. There are some people who avoided Rhed's wagon on purpose.

1. They knew Rhed is Town.
2. If Rhed Flips Town primary suspect next Dp is me, Ryu, and Sk.
Me and Ryu always play scummy even doe we're Townie. We'll SoulKiller's motto seems like Zero *** given this day.

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Elmage G Ace I like your enthusiasm for the game. For such a newbie player you're good. Sometimes it's too good to be true. So be careful on that.

This whole lynching scenario is interesting. There are some people who avoided Rhed's wagon on purpose.

1. They knew Rhed is Town.
2. If Rhed Flips Town primary suspect next Dp is me, Ryu, and Sk.
Me and Ryu always play scummy even doe we're Townie. We'll SoulKiller's motto seems like Zero *** given this day.
At this point, I'm out of moves, at least for now, I'm just waiting for the lynching to take place.

@bolded: That's basically the only reason Ryu gave me when I questioned him about his inconsistency, you're scummy in play, but you've been consistent, your replies are what I'd expect from you (don't mean I trust you fully :p)

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I am very tired and i have to vote. My scum pool to say so had Cemeteries, AbuHumaid and Sadslick, with Red. I changed my mind about Red for now and i hate to go against any of them as inactives.
But lately i am sure that at least two wolves are very actives.

Serching for activity i saw Ansa posted over 70 posts today.
That was random, i don't susoect him. Still lately he is quiet.
You know we're human so sleeping is normal. When too few activity and not many players online and contributing between 1 am to 5 am I became bored and tired so I sleep.

Now I'm back and felt that someone could have fooling townie.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
SK votes poison

SK replies to poison, asking for reads

Poison's reply

SK doesn't like that she's using metas. OK.

Luk pointed out something important here, Sk asks for reads (which is ok) get's peoples thoughts and opinions and all, when he finally posted his own reads, there was actually nothing new, most of it was just restating/organizing what others say, basically it could mean he wants to check everyone's knowledge so he wouldn't reveal new info, but I could be wrong, perhaps I overestimate his abilities, or maybe he's scum

1. He votes Poison based on the fact that she's using meta reads to justify actions, that's basically what most people are doing when they say 'I know this person, he wouldn't do this/that' he also disregards Poison's reply, more like ignores it, sloppy

2. Originally has All_Red as town, but changes his mind after she pushed for vote lock (keep in mind they both voted for the same person >> Poison)

3. He was the first to vote poison, based on meta reads. In fairness, the Zoro issue didn't help either, it made poison look sus

4. He hasn't provided new reads based on the new info, he just decided to stick with All_Red (which is fine) but the thng is, if that post didn't exists, he wouldn't have any reason to sus her (he actually gave All_Red town read in the beginning)

Verdict, you're either very sloppy in this game (perhaps due to some reasons his head is not fully in the game) or you're a mafia

My effectiveness is fading... @_@
Could be someone who's pocketing from player's mistake and OMGUS play.

I've strong feeling that SoulKiller could be one of Mafia here. Low on Oreki.

I need to take this kind of approach, play dirty and not being too respectful to any player because it will bite me back if I keep my attention and guard very low.

Status
Not open for further replies.