Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I still strongly believe that ThrLukundo(Zoro) is a wolf. The order looks like this:-

-TheLukundo(Zoro)
-Cemeteries
-Oreki_Houtarou
-Poison Chan

Not mean I turned away my attention from Ryu Kishi.

Kin
225💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Caught up!! Well, I'll also be ISOing people, think that'll help a bit more.
In the meantime though - I have a couple thoughts/questions.

I'm not fully understanding Ansatsuken's logic in these posts:
That's why I'm asking Investigator to invest me. The actual idea(my actual idea) is that Invest on me in this first NP and not other players here.

Any invest that exist in this game can check me. Role Investigator is better. Because there's no mechanics from my role that can disguise me.
@PoisonedSquid
As for framer it doesn't make any sense to frame someone who asked for invest to look guilty to Investigator.

It because the person is not just asking for an investigation but also working to catch mafia through read and all kind of strategy.

If I'm an Investigator and check the person who asked to be invest but found this player guilty it doesn't make any sense at all. If this player is truly guilty(mafia to the core) without any invest immunity why should they asked for investigation because they are clearly guilty.

Why should framer framed their own team member to look guilty? That will be in my mind.

Except if that player asking for an investigation and then do nothing after that.
For starters, discussing investigation targets in a role madness game sounds like a bad idea, especially this early in the game. I don't recall how the topic came up, but I'll treat participation in it as NAI (for now, mostly because I've already forgotten what happened).
But these points specifically are flawed IMO. While Ansatsuken's partial claim that his role has no disguise is bold, there are actually roles that can counter investigatives, both role and alignment? And for the second post - easy. Mafia bluff; they'll use reverse-psychology. It's hardly different from mafia saying "lynch me, then lynch ___ next!"
I'm not sure if this is AI for him, but it strikes me as forceful/manipulative.

I'd also like to know @TheLukundo 's thoughts on Ansatsuken? He called out Soulkiller's behavior (which I haven't found striking either way), but I felt Ansatsuken took a similar approach.

I like PoisonedSquid's #116 a lot, I think it's a good look, especially bringing up the framer (which if indeed exists in this set up - just the possibility of it being outted downplays mafia's effectiveness) - though to play it safe, I'd best not read strongly off mechanical talk.

I've also liked Cemeteries' posts. The flow feels natural. Though we have played together before on MU (I am RE1031 there).

I also like this post from Michelle, specifically the bolded:
this is not the good way to think at it imo.
it was a convo between we two, i have played with Ansa many times and i know what he meant by his posts. My answer was for him. You trying to find other meaning is like twisting my words

see, this is why i said...

did i answer your question?
It seems like she has nothing to hide, a town trait.

Reactions: Elmage G Ace
Kin
225💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Will look at your activity in Day 2. If it still the same as today, welcome to my suspicious list.
I have most of this evening, though I'd like to take a nap soon.
But thank you for this comment. Ugh, I townread it! You could have taken advantage of my activity levels and shaded me, but rather you sought to look at a potential pattern rather than a one time incident.

Reactions: Ansatsuken

Dragomir

Regular
Kin
435💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hello fellows. I am back. Before I end the phase, I want your opinion on when to count the votes. The DP technically ended 5 hours ago and you guys have basically been in a 5 hour long dusk phase, but since I couldn't do nothing, couldn't end it and lock the votes. Should I lock them now and count all those above or lock them when the DP has really ended?

Kin
225💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am of the mind that votes lock when time is called. Since it has not been called yet, votes still count.

That said I would love an extension but understand if that's not possible.

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
@SoulKiller

Player's read;

Zoro - First interaction he had with me is when he asked my opinion about 'Shop' and 'Host participation'. Tbh I don't know why he asked me about those things but I still respond to his question.

And later on he came back into the game and posted this,

And this,

His actions here clearly tell us he's someone who doesn't know what to do and what to post in this stage. How he acted there is very strange and far from town-like. He took the situation very lightly. I know we're in the earlier stage of the game so not much read can be produce but at least try presenting your self in an intelligent way and not like that. Directly claimed Poison is the most town compared to other players here is too far. Strong Meta read from her? Don't makes me laugh Zoro. If you're town, that's the stupid way to play as one. But if you're a Wolf, its very obvious that you want to get a trust from Poison. Tbh for me you're trying to make a joke/mocking town there.

Its painfully obvious from reading the body language of the sentence.

Zoro's playing style so far is not helpful, always telling people we're still early in the game and not many players active right now, tbh it just the way he avoid to contribute. And when he tries we get two posts above. Out here we can easily find number of players that know how to start the game and hunting Scum. But it seems like Zoro is very reluctant to hunting Scum. I understand that playing as Mafia/other kind of Wolf limit your space to contribute and space to express yourself. Even when you got less space to contribute and expressing yourself but to post something like above is clearly not a good way to avoid a suspicion.

I don't know how to express it better but Those posts really speak "suspicious" or "scummy".

Oreki_Houtarou - I will just re-post what I thought about him. My views on him not changing that much.

Ok

I have told Oreki if he keep coming at me and be negative over my strategy I'm gonna look at him,
1) As a wolf that trying to leads me into believing what I'm currently doing is a wrong strategy and that's not how town should play(especially invest). A Wolf that trying his best to manipulate and control my action. A Wolf that trying to play as Townie.
2) A Wolf that not expecting this kind of strategy would be used here and saw it very dangerous to the survival of Mafia. So trying his best to convince me and everyone that its not a best idea.

Then I came to this thinking,

Tbh Scum will not against anything that can waste town ability. But when Oreki showed his concern(over my strategy) I think that genuinely what he believes as a town. He thought I only suggested that Investigator should go for Townie only and ignored suspicious players. That's what I believe.

But,

Then I saw Oreki mellowed down his reponse/action towards me. Feels that he unable to convince me so he chose to go with me. But the way he did it feels unnatural.

He even not responding properly to some of my posts.

Oreki have played as Mafia that act like a town before but some people with good instinctive play still can see him a Scum. If we based/refer him on this case and use it for our reason we can just lynch him today.

Cemeteries - I thought this person is 'he' but actually is 'She'. And she is very interesting to me because the way she play.

I dont mind her vote on me but the reasoning she used to vote me is very laughable. Talking about 'Game mechanics' she said is the reason. Gurl can you differentiate between talking about Game mechanics and Game setup? I'm talking about Game Setup and not about Game mechanics.

And then this post,

Talking about do nothing above post is the meaning of garbage post, gibberish. Maybe you never saw a Mafia giving a green light to someone after reading their simple post or someone who said "You can trust me xxplayer" can be Mafia.

This is Duk3stat's reply to TheLukundo's post and both are Mafia.

-TheLukundo's post,

-Duk3Star's reply,

Look how a Mafia gives a green read to other Mafia from a simple post.

So how Cemeteries could be different here??? She gave Soulkiller a green read so easily just from reading his simple post and also "I can trust you Ansa". I'm not saying SoulKiller is mafia right now but Cemeteries could be one of them. She could be trying to build a trust with SoulKiller given that SoulKiller is a very experienced player in this game.

Speaking about "I can trust you Ansa". I have heard that couple of times from Mafia's mouth when I'm playing as town. So Cemeteries there's no reason for you to produced such read on unknown player unless you looking for their trust.

To be honest Cemeteries your level of suspicious to me skyrocketed past Oreki and just behind Zoro here.

Poison Chan - Poison Chan, for first couple of pages I have a bad feeling on her. I saw her as someone who could linked with Zoro. But she tried to clarifies her situation and she also said that she hate playing as Mafia or any Scum. How far is the truth no one knows. She could be bluffing to gain my trust and other players' trust. Hiding her true alignment behind these posts;

Still have a doubt on her. Even her activities so far are not really convincing. Unable to really convince me that she's 100% Townie. After playing with All_Red in couple of games I think Red is better at convinced someone that she's townie compared to Poison Chan.

I will keep observing her.

SoulKiller - Hard for me to read this player tbh. He had no definite playing style. And when facing with him it always 60% Scum, 40% Town feeling I have on him. In this game he always asking for player's read from everyone here. Asking player's read is one thing but how's that making you a townie???

As this still an early stage I can't expect more from him. Not really a best moment to know about him much deeper.

Ryu Kishi - Playing very timid right now, lying low and not posting much and also not pushing a players. I think after Odd he is the other person who got very good instinctive play. Proven by Dracula and ToS games. If he really a town this is the time to cooperate with me. But if he's not Townie and continue to keep his head inside a sand that means he could be Mafia.

PoisonedSquid - He just like Oreki chose to address my strategy in this game. But so far nothing suspicious out of him yet. I read him as natural.

Michelle - The feeling I have on her is actually Natural right now, not town but Natural. She needs to show more but I like how she's really wanted to help Humaid to know and understand players' Meta.

AbuHumaid and shade - are the two players that can agree/understand my strategy in this game. Not much information can I gather from them after their first two posts. But they seems Green. But still Natural for now.

That's for now. Will post my alignment read after this.
I agree with your reads, but you forgot me!!
I hope i put all votes until now.
Please check it everyone

votestargetvoters
1PoisonChanSoulKiller
1AnsatsukenCemeteries
1Oreki_Houtarou AbuHumaid
1AbuHumaid Oreki_Houtarou

1Cemeteries Ansatsuken
1SoulKiller TheLukundo
I voted Posien

People we need to look at.

Elmage g ace
Cemeteries
Oreki

Here's your scum, no need for thanks.
Why?
Apologies for the lack of content, I'm catching up now. I believe we still have a couple hours though? Is there a timer somewhere?
12 hours plus I belive

Status
Not open for further replies.