Veteran
Kin
1,235💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Ansatsuken I skimmed through your post since I have to be somewhere pretty soon. But I am currently asking multiple people for reads to see their stance on the game so far. The more reads you get from players the better idea you have about their stance in the game. It helps a lot in my readings as well which I will post soon enough. Things are going really slow and people are just being idle except for few exceptions hence why I am trying to get people to give us their reads of the game so far.

It bugs me that I don't know how much time left since there is no countdown link anywhere. Plus, many people are not even active which is really bothering me tbh. Anyways, I will be back later on with a wallie.
The formality of this seems made up and what he's saying seems like a scum trying to look like they're solving. eg. "I am currently asking multiple people for reads" and "It helps a lot in my readings as well which i will post soon enough". I feel like this comes from a scum that looks like they're trying to be helpful. Also (ironic Ik) but it seems like they're repeating themselves quite a bit. Sooo

vote @SoulKiller
Post automatically merged:

yw guys!

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The formality of this seems made up and what he's saying seems like a scum trying to look like they're solving. eg. "I am currently asking multiple people for reads" and "It helps a lot in my readings as well which i will post soon enough". I feel like this comes from a scum that looks like they're trying to be helpful. Also (ironic Ik) but it seems like they're repeating themselves quite a bit. Sooo

vote @SoulKiller

yw guys!
If SoulKiller flipped Wolf so Cemeteries could be his buddy.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,430💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright I am back before I dive into my wallie need to address the allegation toward me.

I feel that Soul could die, they feel too tryhardy and their effort seems too artificial.
It's funny when people say "feel too tryhardy". Oh boy you should of seen me back in the days then when I used to write papers long wallies, now that I would consider try harding. Nothing I do is artificial I poke I see people reaction and I gauge it.

vote @SoulKiller

yw guys!
Interesting how you view it. I hate slow boring games. Me pushing people to give me reads is so they can actually do something instead of offering little to nothing. Not only help me as a player but for everyone else. I asked the people who were available online yesterday night my time because game got stuck at one point and I was interested in people stance on the game. It might seem like I repeated myself since I asked multiple times different people who were online at the time.

This is nothing new tho anyone who knows me know I am quiet active. If i want to coast and just do nothing and fluff around etc I would not be playing mafia right now. Also, I entered discussion with Ansa earlier and stated my opinions and view on various things but I guess that does not count since all i am trying to do seems to get people read apparently. Matter of fact I feel like i am being very open about many things. From scum perspective I would be vary wary of these little nitpicks but honestly I am open as possible in this game and will express what I want from people at any given time. If you view this as scum indication then might as well lock your vote cause that won't be changing for this game.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hope i put all votes until now.
Please check it everyone

votestargetvoters
1PoisonChanSoulKiller
1AnsatsukenCemeteries
1Oreki_Houtarou AbuHumaid
1AbuHumaid Oreki_Houtarou
1Cemeteries Ansatsuken
1SoulKiller TheLukundo

Reactions: Cemeteries

TheLukundo

Veteran
Kin
1,235💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I haven't read any other pages since I joined. it was that post that you repeated yourself a lot in. Also I find your formality v scummy. How you're like almost being well spoken (tbh it aint nai tho) just seems scummy.

I haven't read any other pages since I joined. it was that post that you repeated yourself a lot in. Also I find your formality v scummy. How you're like almost being well spoken (tbh it aint nai tho) just seems scummy.
@SK's post

The formality part is like you're trying to be nice and you're worrying about how people read you. at the same time I could just be a rude person and you're just naturally kind so if the latter is true, apologies and carry on being a nice person! (y)

Cemeteries

Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Btw Ansa, citing meta of OTHER people acting the same way as I am is poor play. I have a totally different play style than Duk3, and I think the way you’ve been playing is incredibly scummy.

“I don’t mind the vote on me”

Seems like you do because you feel the need to point it out.

(Also sorry for no quotes i’m always on mobile so I’m just trusting my memory i’m sorry if you have to go digging for things)

Also I think Michelle is likely to be town :3

Also Ansa voter me after I voted them. Ahahaha, caught you :)

I don't see anything wrong with talking about mechanics early in the game. Moot point

Because you were assuming Michelle is town too early in the game, you were like "if you're town why would you want to be checked?" and that's a BS argument and it's answer is simple, it's because a townie would want to be confirmed, no? I bet if Michelle said "no I don't want to be checked" you would be like "why not? I bet you're scum etc etc"
In my personal experience, many scum talk about the setup and mechanics in role madness games before it’s necessary in order to make it seem like they’re contributing when they’re not really.

And I’m even more certain Ansa is scum because of their poor reaction to my posts attacking them.

Last edited:

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,430💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Rule of thumb in my book is that everyone is scum until

Players:

1. @Ansatsuken : Ah my boy ansa! where should I start first is the entire investigation discussion he went on. As mentioned before I found it fishy how he was requesting to be investigated literally off the bat so people can know that he is townie. Why I find this fishy is because it was literally first to second page. This could very well be a god father who knows he will be investigated innocent. His entire approach of the situation feels forced and out of place. However, there is that other side where he is townie who is very genuine on his request. Knowing ansa I am more inclined to believe that this is coming from townie ansa. Other thing is him wanting someone to trust and he specifically asked one player for his trust Michelle. Interesting choice of player. If he is scum then it can be some form of distancing.

2. @Poison chan: My scummest read so far. Relying too much on meta read for my own likening. Most of the stuff she posted contributed little to nothing to the game. She started off by asking some mechanical questions to the host regarding civilians etc. Expressed her opinion about the investigation situation that was going on gave her input and moved on. Then she posted her "Meta read" which is eh and then tried to justify zoro actions claiming that she is his towniest read because she posted that meta read post. How she tried to justify it is by saying zoro is a vet. Again too much meta relying.

3.@TheLukando: That post claiming he is VT and then saying "oh my bad did not know role claiming is not allowed" might very well be dumb telling on his part in hopes of snatching some green points. Especially since it states in the main post that roles won't be revealed so this entire "oh my bad did not know" part can be thrown out of the window. Honestly, I was expecting more since zoro did not leave any good impression on the majority of the players and you would assume he would try to pick up the pace. He picked one person out of all the players (lucky me) stated why he think I am scum and it seems that's it for the day for him. Improved zoro situation a tiny bit because he has shown he can do some sort of deduction atleast even if it's false.

4. @Oreki_Houtarou: I feel the entire investigation discussion he went on with ansa went for little bit too far. He interacted with many people. He mentioned earlier that he view zoro which is now Lukando as hella scummy but never went for the vote until little bit too late after confronting him about it as well. You would assume if you find someone super scummy you would push into him. Might very well be some sort of distancing and felt that he was forced to place his vote on him later on.

5. @sadslick: coming late and asking for a summary like.... red points for me for pure laziness which can very well be a lazy scum coasting by.

6. @Michelle: I honestly don't know what to say about her for now. I am wary of her. For some reason I am getting some bad vibes off of her. Can't point it on just yet need to see more of her.

7. @Alice in Noodleland: eh.... I don't expect anything from her honestly. In my eternal scum list until proven otherwise.

8. @Cemeteries: Pushed into ansa for his entire investigation thing he tried to push early on. For justified reasons since he put himself on the spot with the entire investigate me thing early on. Other than that did not see anything from her. Went back into the inactive abyss.

9. @shade0180: For some reason his first post he made threw me off. Seems like mafia who is very comfortable

10. @Elmage G Ace: Made one post where he declared both poison and zoro (now luka) being suspicious while green lighted michelle and ansa. I can understand ansa but town reading michelle uhhh idk about it. Need to see more of him.

11. @AbuHumaid: Picked a target pushed into him and called it a day it seems. Again need to see more.

12. @Ryu Kishi: Same thing giving me same vibes when he was mafia and got lynched DP1. His care free attitude is off putting.

13. @All_Red: Liked her first post. So far nothing to major from her that screams to me scum.

14. @SoulKiller: The towniest read in my list.

15. @PoisonedSquid: Uhhh honestly forgot what he did but did not contribute much

17. @SleepingTerror: Literally nothing from terror yet.

Sigh, here I thought you actually read the thread. It's amusing how you say that you find my formality to be scummy because it shows to you that I am well spoken. Whelp this is the first time I got accused for being scummy due to the way I write. I can't help ya there my friend. It's just how I write in general lol.

The formality part is like you're trying to be nice and you're worrying about how people read you. at the same time I could just be a rude person and you're just naturally kind so if the latter is true, apologies and carry on being a nice person! (y)
Me trying to be nice and worrying about other people? hahaha oh man we have a long way to go me and you my friend. Also, thanks for noticing that I am a nice person. This is the nicest thing a person said to me in a long long time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.