Elite
Kin
2💸
Kumi
2,503💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sorry about the superr late reply... But okay, here we go.
Normally I would instruct the person to "concentrate their chakra blah blah to create this and that"; but I dont think its neccessary nor helpful in this case seeing as you're an advanced RPer.

(Genjutsu: Joumae Oite) - Illusionary Arts: Locked On
Type: Supplementary/Defense
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage: N/A
Description: The user performs a quick sequence of two handseals (Horse -> Monkey) and traps the target in an illusion where the opponent's vision span/field is locked in one place. That is, their line of sight will not move even if they turn their head or body, making the opponent only seeing what they were seeing when the genjutsu was first induced. This technique is primarily used to serve as a diversion allowing the user to escape or attack and does not deal any damage to the opponent.
*Note: Can only be used twice.
*Note: No genjutsu in the same turn.
*Can only be taught by McKnockout

Umm, this genjutsu is pretty self-explanatory tbh. Its all in the jutsu description. But just know that this genjutsu only maniplates the oppoenent's sense of sight hence, its weakeness or strength depending on how you look at it. Let me know if you have any questions though.

But yeah, maybe you could list the advantages and disadvantages + some possible scenarios/combinations you would use this jutsu for? Im interested in your thoughts.

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sorry about the superr late reply... But okay, here we go.
Normally I would instruct the person to "concentrate their chakra blah blah to create this and that"; but I dont think its neccessary nor helpful in this case seeing as you're an advanced RPer.

(Genjutsu: Joumae Oite) - Illusionary Arts: Locked On
Type: Supplementary/Defense
Chakra Cost: 30
Description: The user performs a quick sequence of two handseals (Horse -> Monkey) and traps the target in an illusion where the opponent's vision span/field is locked in one place. That is, their line of sight will not move even if they turn their head or body, making the opponent only seeing what they were seeing when the genjutsu was first induced. This technique is primarily used to serve as a diversion allowing the user to escape or attack and does not deal any damage to the opponent.
*Note: Can only be used twice.
*Note: No genjutsu in the same turn.
*Can only be taught by McKnockout

Umm, this genjutsu is pretty self-explanatory tbh. Its all in the jutsu description. But just know that this genjutsu only maniplates the oppoenent's sense of sight hence, its weakeness or strength depending on how you look at it. Let me know if you have any questions though.

But yeah, maybe you could list the advantages and disadvantages + some possible scenarios/combinations you would use this jutsu for? Im interested in your thoughts.
Yes I have a question. Does it just lock it in place and no matter where he looks he just sees what happens in front of him, or does just the "picture freeze" with whatever he was looking at before the genjutsu was induced? I beg it to be the latter because then I could use it with this technique which is the main reason why I was so interested in it.

Ototon/Genjutsu: Doppurā kōka | Sound/Illusionary Arts: Doppler Effect
Type: Supplementary
Chakra: 40 Chakra
Description: After shooting or throwing a projectile or ninja weapon, the user uses the sound of the moving object as a trigger for a powerful illusion. The sound of the object would not be enough on it's own to trigger the illusion, so the user has to use his chakra in order to amplify the sound. The powerful illusion consists of tricking the opponents hearing, using the basic principle of incoming sound, called Doppler effect. The doppler effect works by making the sound of an incoming object much louder than it is, as it's moving away from the person. This happens because the sound waves of the incoming object get shorter and shorter as it's getting closer to the listener and longer and longer as it's receding. Using his ability to control sound with his chakra, the user would disturb the opponents chakra flow, causing confusion in his hearing and making incoming objects appear much closer. Using the genjutsu he can also make the opponent hear the object coming from behind, or any other side of choice. The purpose of this genjutsu is to effectively confuse the opponent and trick his senses, making him unsure whether to trust his hearing or vision, giving the user a short window to take advantage against the opponent.
Note: Usable only twice per battle
Note: Only McRazor can teach this

This combination would allow me to lock the opponents sight onto me standing still, "preparing" for battle while I would throw a kunai and since he can use his hearing, I would use the second genjutsu to trick his hearing into making him believe that the kunai is coming from behind. Considering that he sees only the same picture, even if he moved according to his hearing, so see what's happening behind him, he would see nothing. Thus making it a simple kill with a kunai. :)

McKnockout

Elite
Kin
2💸
Kumi
2,503💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes I have a question. Does it just lock it in place and no matter where he looks he just sees what happens in front of him, or does just the "picture freeze" with whatever he was looking at before the genjutsu was induced? I beg it to be the latter because then I could use it with this technique which is the main reason why I was so interested in it.

Ototon/Genjutsu: Doppurā kōka | Sound/Illusionary Arts: Doppler Effect
Chakra: 40 Chakra
Description: After shooting or throwing a projectile or ninja weapon, the user uses the sound of the moving object as a trigger for a powerful illusion. The sound of the object would not be enough on it's own to trigger the illusion, so the user has to use his chakra in order to amplify the sound. The powerful illusion consists of tricking the opponents hearing, using the basic principle of incoming sound, called Doppler effect. The doppler effect works by making the sound of an incoming object much louder than it is, as it's moving away from the person. This happens because the sound waves of the incoming object get shorter and shorter as it's getting closer to the listener and longer and longer as it's receding. Using his ability to control sound with his chakra, the user would disturb the opponents chakra flow, causing confusion in his hearing and making incoming objects appear much closer. Using the genjutsu he can also make the opponent hear the object coming from behind, or any other side of choice. The purpose of this genjutsu is to effectively confuse the opponent and trick his senses, making him unsure whether to trust his hearing or vision, giving the user a short window to take advantage against the opponent.
Note: Usable only twice per battle

This combination would allow me to lock the opponents sight onto me standing still, "preparing" for battle while I would throw a kunai and since he can use his hearing, I would use the second genjutsu to trick his hearing into making him believe that the kunai is coming from behind. Considering that he sees only the same picture, even if he moved according to his hearing, so see what's happening behind him, he would see nothing. Thus making it a simple kill with a kunai. :)
Ah. Yes, the latter - what he sees is "frozen" in place with whatever he was looking at before the genjutsu was induced. It doesnt neccessarily mean that every time you use it, the opponent will see what was directly in front of him. It depends on what he was looking at when the genjutsu was first induced.

Just FYI, if he looks in a different direction e.g. to his right or left, he will still see the same image so yeah. Because the opponent is not physically paralysed/immobilised he can still move. Did I answer your question? =/

Last edited:

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ah. Yes, the latter - what he sees is "frozen" in place with whatever he was looking at before the genjutsu was induced. It doesnt neccessarily mean that every time you use it, the opponent will see what was directly in front of him. It depends on what he was looking at when the genjutsu was first induced.

Just FYI, if he looks in a different direction e.g. to his right or left, he will still see the same image so yeah. Because the opponent is not physically paralysed/immobilised he can still move. Did I answer your question? =/
Yeah definitely. I get the picture. xd And that's exactly what I was looking at. This means that it's technically possible to trap the opponent in the exact moment he blinks thus making him see only darkness, right?

Genjutsu: Gedoku | Illusionary Arts: Detox
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: N/A
Description: After the user performs a string of three (3) handseals, he will put his opponent into a very powerful genjutsu that will trick his mind into an opioid withdrawal state, also known as detox. The effects of this genjutsu span over three (3) turns and if the opponent doesn't release from it, he will be left completely drained of strength and with no will to continue the battle. There are physical and psychological symptoms of withdrawal that affect the body, for the duration of the genjutsu. In the first turn of the genjutsu, the opponent will start feeling slight tremors, chills, itches and cramps in his muscles, all over his body. He will also feel dizziness and nausea. In the second turn he will start feeling more severe effects like, increased perspiration (sweating), tachycardia (increased heart rate) and general weakness all over his body. Regarding psychological symptoms he will start feeling anxiety, depression and paranoia. If the opponent doesn't release the genjutsu by then, he will enter the last stage of the genjutsu where he will experience extreme muscle and bone pain, followed by RLS (restless legs syndrome) which causes the body to shake uncontrollably. On the psychological side, the opponent will be completely overwhelmed and left without any will to continue battling and only wanting the pain to go away, crying for help. Using another genjutsu on the opponent, while this martyr genjutsu is active will dispel it because it requires precise and delicate chakra control in order to provoke such symptoms on the opponents brain.
Note: No other genjutsu while this is active
Note: No other genjutsu in same turn
Note: Usable only once (1) per battle

You perform 3 hansdeals and your opponent is placed in a genjutsu where he experiences detox. Basically, the detox tricks his mind to actually feel the effects. He has 3 turns to realize and release from it, otherwise he won't be able to fight. As explained for every turn, the opponent will start feeling the symptoms. The first turn is the one you use it. It's designed to run best with ice. The low temperatures can mask most of the physical symptoms. I'd use the jutsu in the first turn and follow up with some Ice jutsu that forms around him or nearby. Maybe even water. In the second or third turn you can use killing intent to multiply the effects and make it seem as if everything is just from the killing intent. I could also spam sound jutsus to make him think that it's because of the low frequencies (which could actually be possible). But the key here, are your descriptions. If you strictly follow what is says in the technique, then you won't be doing much. I find that the key to successful genjutsu is your ability of explanation and the masking.

McKnockout

Elite
Kin
2💸
Kumi
2,503💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah definitely. I get the picture. xd And that's exactly what I was looking at. This means that it's technically possible to trap the opponent in the exact moment he blinks thus making him see only darkness, right?

Genjutsu: Gedoku | Illusionary Arts: Detox
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: N/A
Description: After the user performs a string of three (3) handseals, he will put his opponent into a very powerful genjutsu that will trick his mind into an opioid withdrawal state, also known as detox. The effects of this genjutsu span over three (3) turns and if the opponent doesn't release from it, he will be left completely drained of strength and with no will to continue the battle. There are physical and psychological symptoms of withdrawal that affect the body, for the duration of the genjutsu. In the first turn of the genjutsu, the opponent will start feeling slight tremors, chills, itches and cramps in his muscles, all over his body. He will also feel dizziness and nausea. In the second turn he will start feeling more severe effects like, increased perspiration (sweating), tachycardia (increased heart rate) and general weakness all over his body. Regarding psychological symptoms he will start feeling anxiety, depression and paranoia. If the opponent doesn't release the genjutsu by then, he will enter the last stage of the genjutsu where he will experience extreme muscle and bone pain, followed by RLS (restless legs syndrome) which causes the body to shake uncontrollably. On the psychological side, the opponent will be completely overwhelmed and left without any will to continue battling and only wanting the pain to go away, crying for help. Using another genjutsu on the opponent, while this martyr genjutsu is active will dispel it because it requires precise and delicate chakra control in order to provoke such symptoms on the opponents brain.
Note: No other genjutsu while this is active
Note: No other genjutsu in same turn
Note: Usable only once (1) per battle

You perform 3 hansdeals and your opponent is placed in a genjutsu where he experiences detox. Basically, the detox tricks his mind to actually feel the effects. He has 3 turns to realize and release from it, otherwise he won't be able to fight. As explained for every turn, the opponent will start feeling the symptoms. The first turn is the one you use it. It's designed to run best with ice. The low temperatures can mask most of the physical symptoms. I'd use the jutsu in the first turn and follow up with some Ice jutsu that forms around him or nearby. Maybe even water. In the second or third turn you can use killing intent to multiply the effects and make it seem as if everything is just from the killing intent. I could also spam sound jutsus to make him think that it's because of the low frequencies (which could actually be possible). But the key here, are your descriptions. If you strictly follow what is says in the technique, then you won't be doing much. I find that the key to successful genjutsu is your ability of explanation and the masking.
Ohhh, thats is true indeed. Strong creativity :)

Hmm, okay then. Because the effects are so noticeable, its can be hard to successfully pull off this gen without the opponent figuring it out.

Just a few questions.
- How quick does this genjutsu take effect? Does the symptoms occur rapidly? Or is it up to the user to manipulate how slow/fast the symptoms occur?
- Are all the symptoms present each time the genjutsu is induced? Or can the user choose only specific symptoms to manifest? e.g. First turn: Opponent only feels itchy, not any of the other symptoms mentioned in the first turn.

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ohhh, thats is true indeed. Strong creativity :)

Hmm, okay then. Because the effects are so noticeable, its can be hard to successfully pull off this gen without the opponent figuring it out.

Just a few questions.
- How quick does this genjutsu take effect? Does the symptoms occur rapidly? Or is it up to the user to manipulate how slow/fast the symptoms occur?
- Are all the symptoms present each time the genjutsu is induced? Or can the user choose only specific symptoms to manifest? e.g. First turn: Opponent only feels itchy, not any of the other symptoms mentioned in the first turn.
Well, once you cast the genjutsu it starts the detox illusion. You can say that there is a very short wind up period before the effects kick in because after all detox requires some time to start IRL. You have slight manipulation as I said, because it's a creative illusion where you're required to use your own words to express which symptoms are more or less noticeable. You put the emphasis on how you want to victim to feel by controlling the illusion, however you obviously can't go too far away from it's original intention.

McKnockout

Elite
Kin
2💸
Kumi
2,503💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well, once you cast the genjutsu it starts the detox illusion. You can say that there is a very short wind up period before the effects kick in because after all detox requires some time to start IRL. You have slight manipulation as I said, because it's a creative illusion where you're required to use your own words to express which symptoms are more or less noticeable. You put the emphasis on how you want to victim to feel by controlling the illusion, however you obviously can't go too far away from it's original intention.
Alright, I understand ^^