The Martyr of Konoha: The Itachi Uchiha FC

If you could have 1 of Itachi's jutsu/tools, which one would it be?

• Total voters

Hakairyoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm happy to see that you enjoyed the thread.

But don't be sad. Lol I'm still contributing to the collaborative thread we're making. U_U :win:
I did, very much so. :happy:

Okay, Chief, I won't. :hug: That's good! Yeah, I'm deciding on whether I should use my Itachi-Kisame idea for the collaboration thread or a separate thread. What do you think? ^^

Chie

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I did, very much so. :happy:

Okay, Chie, I won't. :hug: That's good! Yeah, I'm deciding on whether I should use my Itachi-Kisame idea for the collaboration thread or a separate thread. What do you think? ^^
I think you should do whatever you think is best. :)

But, in my opinion if I had to choose I'd just judge it on how well it fits in with the other topics. If we're making a collaboration thread- shouldn't the topics be somewhat related (at least have more relation than just pertaining to Itachi)?

Or, it just depends on what you want to do more. If you feel you have a better idea for the collaboration thread and want to use the Itachi-Kisame as a separate thread by yourself only, then go for it.

Just do what you want. U_U

Hakairyoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think you should do whatever you think is best. :)

But, in my opinion if I had to choose I'd just judge it on how well it fits in with the other topics. If we're making a collaboration thread- shouldn't the topics be somewhat related (at least have more relation than just pertaining to Itachi)?

Or, it just depends on what you want to do more. If you feel you have a better idea for the collaboration thread and want to use the Itachi-Kisame as a separate thread by yourself only, then go for it.

Just do what you want. U_U
Hm, okay. =D I agree, the topics for our collaboration thread should definitely be related. I think I'll do my idea separately then and come up with something different for the thread!

Chie

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I do too, oh my goodness. :T_T: <3

You must be registered for see images
I like your Itachi... and
I raise you another Itachi. u-u

Complete with Anbu kid version (ten yr old):

Taken from 2015 Jump Festa Poster:

Last edited:

Chie

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is too cute.​
10 year old Anbu Itachi's cuteness is off the charts. U_U

Glad they had this poster at Jump Festa 2015.

The Kakashi Anbu filler arc was my favorite filler part of the series. Studio Pierrot did a good job on that.

Hakairyoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I like your Itachi... and
I raise you another Itachi. u-u

Complete with Anbu kid version (ten yr old):

Taken from 2015 Jump Festa Poster:
I'm glad, but even with the totally adorable 10-year-old Itachi, I must raise you... another Itachi. U_U With Sasuke too. xD

Chie

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm glad, but even with the totally adorable 10-year-old Itachi, I must raise you... another Itachi. U_U With Sasuke too. xD

I shall be unique and post a pic of a figurine. U_U

Tomorrow morning.

Kidding, kidding. You know, I was hoping we could get it done by New Year's, but I know that everyone is busy and has their own schedules, etc, so I don't know how realistic that would be.
I knew it. U_U /jk

It could be finished by New Year's. You never know. :p

Reactions: Magatsu Izanagi

Magatsu Izanagi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I shall be unique and post a pic of a figurine. U_U

I knew it. U_U /jk

It could be finished by New Year's. You never know. :p
Dat sculpting skill :cool:

True, true. I guess we just have to stay on track. I'll try and finish my part either tomorrow or the day after.

I figured we could put it out on or around New Year's to kick off 2015 on NB with a bang, and raise the bar in terms of effort for future threads that year.

Reactions: Chie

Magatsu Izanagi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The topic is a bit overdone, I know. But I just had the urge to make it. Lol

Overdone with false information and bias, yes.

But this was, for the most part (that opening panel edit tho lmfao), an objective analysis of how the fight would truly go down: something that was definitely needed these days. Good job.

The only thing that's missing, IMO, is a counter/explanation regarding Swamp of the Underworld, a tech that Jiraiya fanboys and Itachi haters claim can take out Susano'o

It can, but only if Itachi sits around and does nothing. If Jiraiya is able to catch him in it (which he probably can't, as it takes time to form the handseals, in which time Itachi could stop him from doing so (due to his reaction speed and 3T precog) either via a simple Shunshin + kunai combo, or Yasaka Magatama if needed, which is as fast as a TBB ) he can simply use Amaterasu to burn out the area of the swamp around him, freeing himself, all the while having protection from most of Jiraiya's arsenal if he is in Susano'o.

Just my 2 cents.

Last edited:
Reactions: Trúth