The Martyr of Konoha: The Itachi Uchiha FC

If you could have 1 of Itachi's jutsu/tools, which one would it be?

• Total voters

Korowa

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The latest chapter was really rushed but better than the past ones.

We got a flashback of a bunch of character we care about. Including the character of this FC.
You must be registered for see images

And Naruto with a badass remark.

Plus the panel with all the Edo Kages was badass too.

Reactions: Chie

Hakairyoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So...it's been a while?

So, aside from the previous mentioned person, if Naruto ever got a live-action movie, who do you guys think would act as Itachi?
Indeed it has, Naoya. :happy: <3

I'm not very good at doing these kinds of things haha. :sweat: I can't think of anyone right now that would work for Itachi.

Well, I'd assume the most likely candidate to play Itachi in a movie would be myself. Dashingly handsome, intelligent, etc... it's like the role was made for me.

Just kidding, lol.

I'm not that big on movies, so from the actors I know the only one I can think of to play him would be Keeanu Reeves (from the Matrix, 47 Ronin). Idk, seems like a good fit.

I honestly wouldn't mind DiCaprio playing Itachi at all. He's very talented, I have to say he played his character perfectly in "The Great Gatsby" (idk if any of you have seen it). So I think he has the skill to take on Itachi's role.
My goodness, you sound just like Itachi. :blush: No other person could play Itachi as well as you. XD

Leonardo DiCaprio was very good in "The Great Gatsby." And I actually saw "The Wolf of Wall Street" as well, and he looks even more so like Itachi with dark hair. =D

I didn't think about Keanu Reeves. :leaf: But he would be a good choice too!

Hello :) Can I join?
You sure can! xd Welcome to the FC! :yayy:

The latest chapter was really rushed but better than the past ones.

We got a flashback of a bunch of character we care about. Including the character of this FC.
RIP awesomest characters. :NO: <3

Reactions: Chie

Stark

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Free Moody till they free Moody, I'll talk to Zise about allowing him to stay on an alt. I spoke to him like 2 days ago, he's still alive.

Chie

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shouldn't the members of the group:
be added to the member list of this thread, as well? Because the group was made to be used in combination with this thread and the people in the group include some who were too lazy to comment here?

Reactions: Cresee

Incendiary

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hi everyone!

If you are a girl... and you love Itachi as much as you say you do... then you absolutely must join the Sexiest Uchiha Fangirls group! :win:

Become a member here: to discuss Itachi's awesomeness and good looks without making all the guys feel awkward. :itachi:

Reactions: Hakairyoku and Chie

Chie

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hi everyone!

If you are a girl... and you love Itachi as much as you say you do... then you absolutely must join the Sexiest Uchiha Fangirls group! :win:

Become a member here: to discuss Itachi's awesomeness and good looks without making all the guys feel awkward. :itachi:
lol. This advertisement. xD

Magatsu Izanagi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hi everyone!

Great idea. Now I won't have to feel incredibly awkward anymore when that kind of discussion would start up here :hint:

Reactions: Incendiary

Magatsu Izanagi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Then, we apologize for making you and other males feel incredibly awkward by discussing such matters.

Now, you no longer have to see it. :win:
I'm kidding lmao, it wasn't awkward at all. At the worst I would just facepalm myself and smirk :p

Side note:
I was searching for a particular panel about Shisui, and in the image search I got this... interesting fan creation. I found it kind of funny but slightly intriguing at the same time. I thought "I have to share this in the FC", so here it is:

Re-read it 2nd time if you don't get what's going on :p

Last edited:

Chie

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm kidding lmao, it wasn't awkward at all. At the worst I would just facepalm myself and smirk :p

Side note:
I was searching for a particular panel about Shisui, and in the image search I got this... interesting fan creation. I found it kind of funny but slightly intriguing at the same time. I thought "I have to share this in the FC", so here it is:

Re-read it 2nd time if you don't get what's going on :p
:|

lol. That's really something. xD But hey, on the bright side Itachi is now a proud father, he just has to keep it a secret. xd

If Shisui did have a gf in canon (I don't think he did, I doubt that guy even had fangirls unlike Itachi probably did- since Sasuke/Itachi look alike and Sasuke has the most), I could see her trying to go after Itachi. But then Itachi refusing because Shisui is his best friend. :)