The Martyr of Konoha: The Itachi Uchiha FC

If you could have 1 of Itachi's jutsu/tools, which one would it be?

• Total voters

Gintõki1

Elite
Kin
16💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@ everyone in the FC- I have a bit of good news and then a request. First- I should be able to be a little more active starting next week! I'm finally getting to the point where I can start using my other hand to type. :D Second- and this is a general request and observation- I ask that everyone please start using spoiler tags if/when posting lots of pictures or gifs in a singular post. I've noticed that having the large number of gifs and pictures prevents the page from loading properly or quickly at times. If it's a small number (like 2 or 3) then it's not an issue, but higher numbers can create delay. Thanks!

@ Ryoku- Those were two epic looking fanart pics! That render would make a great foreground for an avatar.

@ Chie- That was cute and awesome all at the same time! Are those stills from an OVA? And that gif of Sasuke and Itachi is adorable. *cuddles the chibis*

@ Exas- Welcome to the FC! I will get you added to the members' list ASAP. :D

@ Magatsu- That was an excellent thread! I could not give you rep but I was at least able to give you thanks. ^^
Nice to hear that! So a big welcome back to you! :)

Okay, I'll be sure to do that!
And thank you, glad you liked it :)

@ Everyone:

I wanted to share with you all my favorite Itachi AMV. While not as "high-definition" as some more recent AMVs, I don't think I've ever seen another one where the song being used generates such an intense atmosphere. I think it represents his life and sacrifices perfectly. Give it a watch and lemme know what you think of it!

I didn't see that Itachi amv before, thanks for sharing mate!
It is great.

Last edited:

Exas

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@ everyone in the FC- I have a bit of good news and then a request. First- I should be able to be a little more active starting next week! I'm finally getting to the point where I can start using my other hand to type. :D Second- and this is a general request and observation- I ask that everyone please start using spoiler tags if/when posting lots of pictures or gifs in a singular post. I've noticed that having the large number of gifs and pictures prevents the page from loading properly or quickly at times. If it's a small number (like 2 or 3) then it's not an issue, but higher numbers can create delay. Thanks!

@ Ryoku- Those were two epic looking fanart pics! That render would make a great foreground for an avatar.

@ Chie- That was cute and awesome all at the same time! Are those stills from an OVA? And that gif of Sasuke and Itachi is adorable. *cuddles the chibis*

@ Exas- Welcome to the FC! I will get you added to the members' list ASAP. :D

@ Magatsu- That was an excellent thread! I could not give you rep but I was at least able to give you thanks. ^^
Thank you for the add! :)

Nice to hear that! So a big welcome back to you! :)

I didn't see that Itachi amv before, thanks for sharing mate!
It is great.
I love your Itachi signature! It is so pretty. <3

Hakairyoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No posts in a whole week? FOR SHAME. :dafq: jk XD
THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I LEAVE?? :T_T: Haha, just joking. XD But that is the worst inactivity this thread has probably had. D:

Well, we can't have that, can we?!

I'll just leave this here, then:
You must be registered for see images
Oh Itachi. XD <3

Incendiary

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hello again, my dear Itachi fans! :) I have wanted to share my recent favorite AMV's for a while now, so here they are.

This one is very epic - my favorite! - with the fight nicely synced with the music; it could be a trailer to something called "Uchiha Bros: The Movie".

[video=youtube;rFWuITRIc84]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFWuITRIc84&index=7&list=FLfhcN-aqBKXlXMDf8LBtpQg[/video]

Is it just me or is Itachi's original voice really awesome?! But yeah, pretty emotional AMV. U_U :T_T:

2nd favorite on this theme and one is great too:

Itachi. <3

Reactions: Magatsu Izanagi

Hakairyoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hello again, my dear Itachi fans! :) I have wanted to share my recent favorite AMV's for a while now, so here they are.

This one is very epic - my favorite! - with the fight nicely synced with the music; it could be a trailer to something called "Uchiha Bros: The Movie".

[video=youtube;rFWuITRIc84]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFWuITRIc84&index=7&list=FLfhcN-aqBKXlXMDf8LBtpQg[/video]

Is it just me or is Itachi's original voice really awesome?! But yeah, pretty emotional AMV. U_U :T_T:

2nd favorite on this theme and one is great too:

Itachi. <3
Hey there! :hi: Great!! I'm glad you've shared them now! :)

That one is indeed very epic. :T_T: <3 It really does have a trailer-like quality to it, which is what I like about it. It's not just you; his voice is so awesome! :cool: Seriously, it was emotional. ;_;

Your second favorite is a favorite among this FC as well. =D "Love and Honor" really is one of the best Itachi AMVs out there! :NO: And I haven't seen that third one before, but I LOVE THAT SONG. <3 It seriously fits Itachi and Sasuke's story well, and the effects are good without going too crazy. :)

Reactions: Incendiary

Incendiary

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey there! :hi: Great!! I'm glad you've shared them now! :)

That one is indeed very epic. :T_T: <3 It really does have a trailer-like quality to it, which is what I like about it. It's not just you; his voice is so awesome! :cool: Seriously, it was emotional. ;_;

Your second favorite is a favorite among this FC as well. =D "Love and Honor" really is one of the best Itachi AMVs out there! :NO: And I haven't seen that third one before, but I LOVE THAT SONG. <3 It seriously fits Itachi and Sasuke's story well, and the effects are good without going too crazy. :)
Glad I was able to share something new! :win: It's so nice to see that Itachi is getting the love he deserves!

Here's another one I have not seen before, but wow, it was good!!

[video=youtube;dxqjivxpG7o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxqjivxpG7o[/video]

Itachi <3 Seriously, some of the movie sounds and voices + music went really well together there! This would be an epic trailer. Wow. Seriously.

one is also pretty good, but not as good as the one above. Itachi looks cool and relaxed in his chair / throne. <3

Last edited:

Hakairyoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Glad I was able to share something new! :win: It's so nice to see that Itachi is getting the love he deserves!

Here's another one I have not seen before, but wow, it was good!!

[video=youtube;dxqjivxpG7o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxqjivxpG7o[/video]

Itachi <3 Seriously, some of the movie sounds and voices + music went really well together there! This would be an epic trailer. Wow. Seriously.

This one is also pretty good, but not as good as the one above. Itachi looks cool and relaxed in his chair / throne. <3
Definitely! :hooray: Yeah, even though his time in Naruto has ended, we can always give him our love. =D

That’s a GREAT one. :T_T: <3 Like I said, I really enjoy AMVs with that trailer feel to them, so I enjoyed this one a lot! It would make an epic trailer, for sure. ;_;

I hadn’t seen that one, but again, I LOVE THAT SONG. :NO: That was a really good AMV! :) Haha, he does!

KayaUzumaki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*appears in a puff of smoke*

Apologies on the disappearance everyone. I was sent away on a mission to another village. ;)

Anyway, I've gotten the names of the newest members sent off to a mod to be added to the OP. Once the second phase of my "mission" is complete then I will be able to become more active as previously promised. This should hopefully be later this week. :)

On a different note, I have a little something to share with y'all. I've been toying around with the idea of doing a Naruto fanfic and I've created some of the characters that will appear. There's one in particular that I want to share with everyone (Beep and Ryoku will recognize him ;)).

Meet Itachi Uchiha, youngest son of Sasuke and Sakura (NOTE: I don't necessarily ship these two but it worked out best with the other pairings I did)

I'm hoping to get an actual artist to draw him in the style of the anime/manga. I used a character creator to make him and there are a few things that I wanted to add to his wardrobe that I couldn't on there.

Hakairyoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*appears in a puff of smoke*

Apologies on the disappearance everyone. I was sent away on a mission to another village. ;)

Anyway, I've gotten the names of the newest members sent off to a mod to be added to the OP. Once the second phase of my "mission" is complete then I will be able to become more active as previously promised. This should hopefully be later this week. :)

On a different note, I have a little something to share with y'all. I've been toying around with the idea of doing a Naruto fanfic and I've created some of the characters that will appear. There's one in particular that I want to share with everyone (Beep and Ryoku will recognize him ;)).

Meet Itachi Uchiha, youngest son of Sasuke and Sakura (NOTE: I don't necessarily ship these two but it worked out best with the other pairings I did)

I'm hoping to get an actual artist to draw him in the style of the anime/manga. I used a character creator to make him and there are a few things that I wanted to add to his wardrobe that I couldn't on there.
Kaya!! :happy: :x3: No apologies needed! :) I’m glad you made it back in one piece. ;)

Great! That’s good to hear! :glomp^^ Oh, so not very long from now at all. Awesome! =D

You mean THE Naruto fanfic that you mentioned all the while ago?! :hyper: :omg: YES, YES IT IS BECAUSE I DO INDEED RECOGNIZE HIM!! Haha, sorry, I’ll quit it with the caps lock. xD I remember when you had him with pink hair, and all of us were like this: O_O That was great. :p But he looks so cool!

That would be amazing if you did! xd That character creator is pretty good, but any character you make can’t be completely customized since the choices are limited to canon characters. I’m so excited that you’re picking the fanfic up again! :yay: