The Martyr of Konoha: The Itachi Uchiha FC

If you could have 1 of Itachi's jutsu/tools, which one would it be?

• Total voters

Hakairyoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah I can't watch those either. I'm too much of a sci-fi and action person. Shows like JAG, NCIS, Stargate, Avatar and Naruto are my type of thing.

That was my thought too. XD I was like "why can't they just let the guy rest in peace?" lol

I don't like being condescended too so she is already on my bad side. Unfortunately, her class is most likely going to be the hardest. :/

NO! :noes: :rage:

It truly is criminal. Itachi must not be forgotten! :dafq:
Nice!! I'm a sci-fi and action person myself, but I can always go for some comedy and romance at the same time. XD

Yeah, it's true. :sweat: I saw a theory on here the other day saying that Orochimaru was going to edo tensei Itachi again and have him defeat God Tree. First, I was like this: :leaf: , then I was like this, :| . I'm sorry, but Itachi's time in this series is done. :( He's fulfilled his purpose!

Ugh, yikes. I'm so sorry :dunno:

Then Fanpop is not agreeing with me!! :dafq: Here, I'll just give you the links and see if that helps. and

You're damn right! He won't be. :cool:

Beep

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah I can't watch those either. I'm too much of a sci-fi and action person. Shows like JAG, NCIS, Stargate, Avatar and Naruto are my type of thing.

That was my thought too. XD I was like "why can't they just let the guy rest in peace?" lol

I don't like being condescended too so she is already on my bad side. Unfortunately, her class is most likely going to be the hardest. :/

That it sure is!

(P.S. King, thanks for posting all the hilarious gifs!)

NO! :noes: :rage:

It truly is criminal. Itachi must not be forgotten! :dafq:

Itachi is always watching and protecting from the shadows. :itachi:
He will always be with us. Itachiiiiiiii :itachi:

Hakairyoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The fan art failed me. :T_T: :NO:

So, I'm editing this post. XD

Anyone seen the new episode yet??

ITACHI'S BACK, BABY!! :nosebleed: :ls: And his confrontation with Sasuke is about to happen. I'm so giddy! <3

Last edited:

Beep

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
GOD DARN IT WHY HAS NO ONE POSTED ON HERE SINCE TUESDAY?!? :dafq: be more loyal to Itachi Sama people!!! :rage:

[Jk you know I think you're awesome XD]

Hakairyoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
GOD DARN IT WHY HAS NO ONE POSTED ON HERE SINCE TUESDAY?!? :dafq: be more loyal to Itachi Sama people!!! :rage:

[Jk you know I think you're awesome XD]
Oh, Beep, I've missed you. XD <3 <3 But Itachi's showed up in the anime! We'll have something to talk about again!! :p :hyper:

Beep

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh, Beep, I've missed you. XD <3 <3 But Itachi's showed up in the anime! We'll have something to talk about again!! :p :hyper:
I missed ya too XD GAH SPOILAS!!! I DIDN'T WATCH THE NEW EPISODE YET!!! :nuts:

*EDIT* okay NOW I watched it. ITACHI SAMAAAAAAAAA :ls:

Last edited:

Hakairyoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I missed ya too XD GAH SPOILAS!!! I DIDN'T WATCH THE NEW EPISODE YET!!! :nuts:

*EDIT* okay NOW I watched it. ITACHI SAMAAAAAAAAA :ls:
SORRY!!! I didn't mean to spoil it!!
You must be registered for see images

But I'm glad you did haha. XD He only shows up for a brief moment at the very end!

Beep

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
SORRY!!! I didn't mean to spoil it!!

But I'm glad you did haha. XD He only shows up for a brief moment at the very end!
It's okay you didn't mean too :x3:

I don't care, HE WAS STILL THERE!!! :yayy: lol XD Karin was so funny in that ep XD

Beep

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:hug: <3

HE SURE WAS! :nosebleed: :ls: Oh my goodness, Karin. XD She's a weird one...

Also, I like your new avatar, Beep!! =D
ITACHIIIIII :ls: oh you did NOT just call my best friend weird. :devil: (we are best friends because remember the episode where Jugo came out of his cell and started attacking Sasuke and Suigetsu said "Guys stop fighting" and she said "NO DON'T STOP! KILL EACH OTHER!" Thats EXACTLY what I was gonna say! XD )

Why ty! :blush: Banana made it for me, we are both literally addicted to music so we are headphone buddiessss :x3:

Hakairyoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ITACHIIIIII :ls: oh you did NOT just call my best friend weird. :devil: (we are best friends because remember the episode where Jugo came out of his cell and started attacking Sasuke and Suigetsu said "Guys stop fighting" and she said "NO DON'T STOP! KILL EACH OTHER!" Thats EXACTLY what I was gonna say! XD )

Why ty! :blush: Banana made it for me, we are both literally addicted to music so we are headphone buddiessss :x3:
Hahaha, at first I was slightly offended, but then you provided the explanation, and I was at ease. XD So thank you!! That's hilarious though! :leaf: :leaf:

You're very welcome! :yayy: Music is sooo addicting :hyper: I can't go a day without music! :nuts:

Beep

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hahaha, at first I was slightly offended, but then you provided the explanation, and I was at ease. XD So thank you!! That's hilarious though! :leaf: :leaf:

You're very welcome! :yayy: Music is sooo addicting :hyper: I can't go a day without music! :nuts:
Heheheh oops XD the only downside is that she likes Sauce... I'm working on correcting that issue. XD

:happy: yeah ikr? I'm always listening to music and I can't go a day without it as well :nuts:

Hakairyoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Heheheh oops XD the only downside is that she likes Sauce... I'm working on correcting that issue. XD

:happy: yeah ikr? I'm always listening to music and I can't go a day without it as well :nuts:
Ewww. A downside indeed. :| Hahaha, good!

Seriously!! I get all pissy if I do! XD

Beep

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ewww. A downside indeed. :| Hahaha, good!

Seriously!! I get all pissy if I do! XD
Ikr? Eww. :rage: lol XD

Yeah me too! I'm literally listening to music as I post this, it's late and I need to listen to music before I get ready for bed! :dafq: gotta get a couple songs in (Three Days Grace songs of course ;) I'm currently listening to their first album. Man it's darker than the others... XD but I love it still! Take Me Under, Let You Down and Wake Up are good songs :x3: so are the others but those are 3 that stick in my head =D )

GAHHHHHHHH :NO: :NO: :NO:

Hakairyoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ikr? Eww. :rage: lol XD

Yeah me too! I'm literally listening to music as I post this, it's late and I need to listen to music before I get ready for bed! :dafq: gotta get a couple songs in (Three Days Grace songs of course ;) I'm currently listening to their first album. Man it's darker than the others... XD but I love it still! Take Me Under, Let You Down and Wake Up are good songs :x3: so are the others but those are 3 that stick in my head =D )

GAHHHHHHHH :NO: :NO: :NO:
Haha XD

Very nice. :happy: Particularly before bed, it has to be classical music for me. Just to get myself to wind down. Zzz

So sad. SO. SAD. :NO: :T_T: </3

no no no no no NO NON NO NOOONOOOOOOOO!!! :NO::NO::NO::T_T:
I know!!

Watch, the anime's going to get to the point where Itachi is released from edo tensei, and I'm going to be crying for days. Like this: