The Martyr of Konoha: The Itachi Uchiha FC

If you could have 1 of Itachi's jutsu/tools, which one would it be?

• Total voters

Chie

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
^Haha yeah. :sweat: Perhaps I should stop before I get too sappy. XD

But since we're on the topic of the pairings, I did admire Minato's and Kushina's love for each other, as well as for their only child, Naruto. I also like the development NaruSaku and SasuKarin (I thought SK was a joke, but then I looked at their interactions again in the manga and changed my mind) and think they will be the canon pairs at the end. If Kishimoto decides that Naruto and Sasuke have to end up with anyone, it'll more than likely be Sakura and Karin respectively. I also like Naruto's and Sasuke's bro-love for each other. Even though Sasuke acts cold at times, and attempts to push his friends away, you can tell that at the end of the day, he loves Naruto (as a bro of course ;) ) even if it is in a twisted way at times.

Korowa

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
^LOL, yeah. You posted alot of good pics in the pairing thread, tho. I think I saw that video game pic there too.

You must be registered for see images

Chie

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
^Dang. Itachi knows exactly what to say at just the right time. What Kabuto said was true. He does have true ocular powers, he can peer into people's hearts and read them. He knows who they are at the end of the day. He's a pretty cool guy. :)

Korowa

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
^Correct. But, Kabuto meant in battle. But now that I look at this Viz scan again, he says that Itachi died being a liar, so I guess that means he meant all areas, not just battle. :p

Korowa

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
^Haha, well I'll admit that I didn't read it all that carefully. :sweat:

I just searched for it online now and found it a few seconds ago, & posted right away.

Chie

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, like you stated to show his love.

However, considering that Fugaku was most present out of Sasuke's life, Itachi had more responsibility. Fugaku placed much pressure on Itachi and was fixated on him mainly (until he made it clear that he wasn't for his clan's way of thinking during that incident w/ his dad & those 3 Uchiha cops) because he was supposed to be the clan leader after him. Fugaku didn't fulfill much of a father role for Sasuke and Itachi pretty much had to do that for him. In effect, Itachi was a role model, older brother, and father figure to Sasuke.

Itachi took care of Sasuke, but didn't want to get him too involved with worrisome matters that a shinobi must deal with. Such as the beginning of the clan's downfall and the coup topic.

Basically, what I'm trying to say is that Itachi did that forehead tap each time in order to...

-Show his love for Sasuke (like you already mentioned)
-Maintain Sasuke's innocence. The forehead tap was like a way for Itachi to keep Sasuke out of things that he should not be involved in. Itachi always did it when Sasuke got too close to him or asked questions about his missions or attempted to distract him.
-Get Sasuke to stay put and not have to tell him about why he was so busy. It was an easy way out, this way Itachi could just stop Sasuke from inquiring so many things and Itachi himself could get down to business.
-Itachi is an older brother. He feels the need to protect Sasuke, the forehead tap is in a way a form of protection, because it protects his little brother from things he doesn't want Sasuke to see and think would affect him negatively.
-I also feel that it symbolized Itachi's wish deep down to make sure that Sasuke never grew up. In effect, Sasuke was like a child to him, or was rather, so he felt that since he was the older one he'd have to keep things happy for Sasuke at all times.
-Itachi's past also led him to do it. Itachi witnessed and went through things no other shinobi should have to go through. We see him donning a green flak jacket at age 4 and standing in the middle of a battle zone. We see him going on missions alone at age 7. We see him graduate so quickly within 1 year at the academy at age 8. We see him become a chuunin at age 10. We seem him join Anbu, an assassination/tactics squad 6 months later. We see him become captain of that organization at age 13, and you know the rest of the story. He didn't want Sasuke to get involved in things, so that he wouldn't live the same life he did.

Well, that's what I think anyway. :win: