The Martyr of Konoha: The Itachi Uchiha FC

If you could have 1 of Itachi's jutsu/tools, which one would it be?

• Total voters

Chie

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol, who cares about Mikoto anyway.

You must be registered for see images

Maybe she should have said something to Fugaku about putting so much pressure on one son and totally neglecting the other. :devil:

Chie

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
^Funny enough, Kushina asked Mikoto if Sasuke was a girl, to which Mikoto replied, "No he's a boy. Can't you tell."

No, she cannot tell Mikoto. Because everyone wanted Itachi to have a little sister. XD

Chie

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That Sasuke...

Funny enough, out of all the people that have wanted to eliminate him...Itachi had the best chance right here. XD

But Sasuke's a cool character, so I'm glad that Itachi loved him and he didn't drop him.

Chie

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dat Oro though. He has to settle for Sasuke if he wants some Uchiha tho.

Did you see his face after he was caught by IT? XD

I think that he's out for the count during the war, however. Naruto and Sasuke are probably going to be the ones to take it home.

But I still hope that Oro gets Sasuke's body finally at the end of the war. He's been through alot and he deserves his prize at the end. Besides, I think that Oro's and Sasuke's relationship is very sweet and cute. It's not creepy in the least bit.

Korowa

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dat Oro though. He has to settle for Sasuke if he wants some Uchiha tho.

Did you see his face after he was caught by IT? XD

I think that he's out for the count during the war, however. Naruto and Sasuke are probably going to be the ones to take it home.

But I still hope that Oro gets Sasuke's body finally at the end of the war. He's been through alot and he deserves his prize at the end. Besides, I think that Oro's and Sasuke's relationship is very sweet and cute. It's not creepy in the least bit.
@bold- lmao done!

Chie

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That guy.

Lol, that's so smart. He hooked up some tunes to the electric wires. When your on an S-Rank mission, you've got to listen to some tunes and get in the zone, ya know.

Itachi was listening to some Eminem right at that moment.

Chie

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah. Every character has haters, though it seems that Sasuke and Sakura sustain the brunt of the blow from the fanbase. Though, Sasuke's hate base is equivalent to his fanbase, so it's not that bad for him. Sakura has gotten more popular as well and is the most-liked female in the series if you look at the amount of fans she has. So they're both okay. I like both anyway.

Chie

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, that profanity. :/ Oh well.

I don't like it nor do I use any such words in real life. It just shows that one's mental capacity is on decline and they don't have any other words in their lexicon due to a lack of intelligence or respect for one's self.