The Martyr of Konoha: The Itachi Uchiha FC

If you could have 1 of Itachi's jutsu/tools, which one would it be?

• Total voters

Hakairyoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*pops in*
Google translate is not a good tool to use, its great for single words, but it cant do phrases or sentences(It translates it word my word, so as you can imagine, the grammar is really off)

As for quarterlies.....at least In ny, public school funding is largely influenced by state testing. The better the school does, the more money they receive. So the idea behind it was that if students had to do a big review every quarter, they would remember the information better by the time the state tests came around, allowing them to perform better on the tests. It could be something else, but im pretty sure thats the reasoning behind it

"No Child Left Behind" sounds nice, but state testing is what it really means. On a side note, I really recommend the documentary "Waiting For Superman" Its about the failings of the public school system in america and no child left behind. Sounds boring but its actually pretty interesting(if you live in the US that is. I doubt anyone outside of the US cares about our public school system xD)
The bolded. :what: :what: That's exactly what's going on here, too! For the high schools, anyway. I can't speak for any other grade levels. Specifically, my high school did very well while I went there, so it kind of got this reputation as being the "rich" school. :|

"Waiting for Superman," huh? I'll have to find that.

Bananawolf

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The bolded. :what: :what: That's exactly what's going on here, too! For the high schools, anyway. I can't speak for any other grade levels. Specifically, my high school did very well while I went there, so it kind of got this reputation as being the "rich" school. :|

"Waiting for Superman," huh? I'll have to find that.
Yeah, it sucks but its true.

its a documentary, so I bet you could find it at a public library or something. Its on Netflix as well :happy:

Hakairyoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah, it sucks but its true.

its a documentary, so I bet you could find it at a public library or something. Its on Netflix as well :happy:
Absolutely. :erm:

Nice!! :x3: I'll have to look into it. Also, kind of off topic, but I'm on episode 15 of Host Club. :happy:

So, Itachi AMV, anyone?

[video=youtube;XWBnVqgxnyo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWBnVqgxnyo[/video]

Bananawolf

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Nice!! :x3: I'll have to look into it. Also, kind of off topic, but I'm on episode 15 of Host Club. :happy:

So, Itachi AMV, anyone?

Oh wow, you've gotten pretty far into the series now! :happy:

Woah o_O That. Was. Amazing.

itachi deserves his own movie :x3:

KayaUzumaki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hahaha, yeah, that would've been INSANE. XD :leaf:

Yup! =D Ooh, very nice!! I think Russian would be very interesting. I also know a tiny smidgen of Japanese. :p I'd like to be fluent someday though!
Very much so. :leaf:

Russian is a very interesting language to learn. It actually shares some word with Spanish which is cool. Someday I'd also like to be fluent in both Japanese and Russian.

It's a public school; we normally just have normal tests in class but we also have really annoying assessments; luckily I don't have to take most of them anymore cuz I'm moving up into a different level school :yayy:
At least you're getting away from them then.

*pops in*
Google translate is not a good tool to use, its great for single words, but it cant do phrases or sentences(It translates it word my word, so as you can imagine, the grammar is really off)

As for quarterlies.....at least In ny, public school funding is largely influenced by state testing. The better the school does, the more money they receive. So the idea behind it was that if students had to do a big review every quarter, they would remember the information better by the time the state tests came around, allowing them to perform better on the tests. It could be something else, but im pretty sure thats the reasoning behind it

"No Child Left Behind" sounds nice, but state testing is what it really means. On a side note, I really recommend the documentary "Waiting For Superman" Its about the failings of the public school system in america and no child left behind. Sounds boring but its actually pretty interesting(if you live in the US that is. I doubt anyone outside of the US cares about our public school system xD)
I've heard about that program. Honestly, it never sounded like it would work to me.

So, Itachi AMV, anyone?

So. Amazing! :T_T:

Of course he does. Cuz he's just that boss. :scorps:
Truth!

King Of Crows

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
[video=youtube;6RGcb7alSk0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RGcb7alSk0[/video]

This is dedicated to Itachi. Please take the time to listen and worship the God, king of kings, and an awesome God at that.
:cool: :flirty:

You must be registered for see images

Beep

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
[video=youtube;6RGcb7alSk0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RGcb7alSk0[/video]

This is dedicated to Itachi. Please take the time to listen and worship the God, king of kings, and an awesome God at that.
:cool: :flirty:

WWID - What would Itachi do? Words of genius by Kaya. XD

Hakairyoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Love your sig, Hakai!!!
Thanks, Elite!! :hug: Did you watch the AMV in the spoiler, too? So much Jiraiya love :T_T: <3

Very much so. :leaf:

Russian is a very interesting language to learn. It actually shares some word with Spanish which is cool. Someday I'd also like to be fluent in both Japanese and Russian.

So. Amazing! :T_T:
Yup. XD

Really?? A lot of people here speak Spanish, so that's very interesting to hear. :what: I want to be fluent in German, Japanese and Italian, even after someone told me that I wanted to learn the languages of the Axis countries. XD :leaf: I don't even care about that! =D

Isn't it though?! :T_T:

Hakairyoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Good morning, everyone. <3 I'm officially a tease. ;) XD