The Martyr of Konoha: The Itachi Uchiha FC

If you could have 1 of Itachi's jutsu/tools, which one would it be?

• Total voters

Cosman

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Part 2, though I was really intrigued with him in part 1 ._.

I like him, recently, because I believe he really helped develop Naruto and Sasuke in one way or another.
He's a very giving character when it comes to development. He shares the wealth so to speak and always seems to have enough points to pass on to another character. He's actually pretty woven into the story. That's rather rare with a character who isn't part of the main cast.

Beep

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Part 2, without a doubt :3 he's amazing in part 1 too, Itachi is just unbelievably amazing. He's a true martyr always working to protect the Leaf and his little brother. I love Itachiiiii XD and I agree Cosman and King, he helps both Naruto and Sasuke develop and you don't typically see that in a flat character. To sum up, Itachi is a baws. :ls::nosebleed::happy:

Last edited:

King Of Crows

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Itachi is just unbelievably amazing. He's a true martyr always working to protect the Leaf and his little brother. I love Itachiiiii XD and I agree Cosman and King, he helps both Naruto and Sasuke develop and you don't typically see that in a flat character. To sum up, Itachi is a baws. :ls::nosebleed::happy:
I'm sorry but when someone describes any person as flat it's probably different from what you meant just now :sweat:
Elaborate on Itachi's ...... Flatness ._.

Beep

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
o_O in my opinion Itachi shouldn't have been a flat character I wish he was a main one :x3: but when I say flat I'm saying it in terms of a story, a flat character is a not-so-main character who helps the round character, the character who matures, grow throughout the story. The word flat doesn't do him justice though cuz he's SOO awesome XD

Cosman

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Beep I think the word is supporting character.

Actually he's a major antagonist for half the show, and then he died. After that he came back in the war as a main character. He's a major support character to the story I guess you could say.

But he's easily the most plot relevant support character I've ever seen.

KayaUzumaki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I would have to agree with Cosman. If anything, he was support in Part 1 and half of Part II but then became a main character. He is one of those rare characters who seems to be less than he actually is. In other words, he didn't have a ton of depth in Part I. We only saw him as one of the bad guys who wanted to capture and kill Naruto. Then in Part II we see how he has actually suffered throughout most of his teenage and adult life. He hit a level of development that was greater than Sasuke's...and potentially Naruto's if you think about it in strict terms of back story.

Beep

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah in part 2 you really see Itachi's past and his true intentions, in part 1 he just appears as one of the evil Akatsuki who is after the Nine-Tailed Beast. I can't wait for the Itachi & Sasuke vs. Kabuto fight to come out in the anime, I think it will be great :x3: and btw Kaya that AMV in your signature is awesome I watched it XD

Beep

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah in part 2 you really see Itachi's past and his true intentions, in part 1 he just appears as one of the evil Akatsuki who is after the Nine-Tailed Beast. I can't wait for the Itachi & Sasuke vs. Kabuto fight to come out in the anime, I think it will be great :x3: and btw Kaya that AMV in your signature is awesome I watched it XD

Well everyone I gtg for now, bye!

KayaUzumaki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Thanks Beep! See you later! :bye:

And speaking of AMVs, I posted this in the Naruto FC a little bit back but it fits in this FC better. Enjoy! (P.S. If you don't like screamo type music it might be a bit hard to get through, but it's worth it in my opinion)
[video=youtube;iUwAmEYSXAs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUwAmEYSXAs&feature=share&list=FLuEQL_0DenetNhMfydQJzLA[/video]

Naoya Minato

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Well everyone I gtg for now, bye!
That's what really made me like Itachi. His past.

The connection between Itachi and Sasuke when they were children.

You must be registered for see images

I posted this before, but I will again. I really liked this moment.~

And goodbye.~

Reactions: KayaUzumaki