The main villian of Naruto should of been Broly

Should Broly have been the main villian?

• Yea, way better then some ugly stupid alien

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Idk what Kishi is doing with the series anymore...

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters

Sasuke

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know this thread sounds really stupid but so is the series now. They have gone waay off the main plot and it is just a bunch of bull shit going on now. They might as well have made Broly the main villian, cause Kaguya's ugly self popped out of nowhere. At least if Broly was the main villian we'd get to see some super sayian action. rofl But seriously this Kaguya shit just killed the series. (like no one gives a damn about some ugly ass alien)

Reactions: cafe123

Fuzzy Panda

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How have the gone way off the plot? Since Kishi wrote it, i'm pretty damn sure it's still part of the plot.

But I agree, I don't Kaguya's character that much either.

Sasuke

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How have the gone way off the plot? Since Kishi wrote it, i'm pretty damn sure it's still part of the plot.

But I agree, I don't Kaguya's character that much either.
Um, because the last villian is someone we had no idea about anyways. Madara would of been a 10000x better suited villian for the end. But really him putting an ugly alien as the final villian is just retarded.

scorezor

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
2,506💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Um, because the last villian is someone we had no idea about anyways. Madara would of been a 10000x better suited villian for the end. But really him putting an ugly alien as the final villian is just retarded.
and why do you think that kaguya is the "final villain" she isn't the final villain by no means lol , the final villain of this series is either going to be madara or orochimaru.

Reactions: AburameShino

Sasuke

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
and why do you think that kaguya is the "final villain" she isn't the final villain by no means lol , the final villain of this series is either going to be madara or orochimaru.
Well, she is stronger then any other Villian, and if Madara does come back I think he'll become good or something. Kaguya though is a pure evil alien xD

MAN OF SIN

Elite
Kin
30💸
Kumi
273💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know this thread sounds really stupid but so is the series now. They have gone waay off the main plot and it is just a bunch of bull shit going on now. They might as well have made Broly the main villian, cause Kaguya's ugly self popped out of nowhere. At least if Broly was the main villian we'd get to see some super sayian action. rofl But seriously this Kaguya shit just killed the series. (like no one gives a damn about some ugly ass alien)
Your memory is pretty bad. Chakra being in one being was alluded to in chapter 467.

You must be registered for see images

As shown above there was a "complete form" that was suppose to happen after IT is cast. Where "everything became one".

Last edited: