Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Sentence One: Frankly, children are quite fondly impressionable and insufferable bundles of ignorance, neediness but not blind to occasional happenings in regards concerning elements of tomfoolery within hazardous situations caused haphazardly by people, who. . .)
wonder whimsically . . .

Malherusement

Kin
109💸
Kumi
2,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(That would be an awkward conversation lol)
Post automatically merged:

(Sentence One: Frankly, children are quite fondly impressionable and insufferable bundles of ignorance, neediness but not blind to occasional happenings in regards concerning elements of tomfoolery within hazardous situations caused haphazardly by people, who wonder whimsically . . . )

(Why their. . .)

(This answer should be interesting)

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Sentence One:
Frankly, children are quite fondly impressionable and insufferable bundles of ignorance, neediness but not blind to occasional happenings in regards concerning elements of tomfoolery within hazardous situations caused haphazardly by people, who wonder whimsically why their . . . )
Views vary . . .

(We are actually getting somewhere with this, i thought to give others a chance to add on their own touches)

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sentence One:
Frankly, children are quite fondly impressionable and insufferable bundles of ignorance, neediness but not blind to occasional happenings in regards concerning elements of tomfoolery within hazardous situations caused haphazardly by people, who wonder whimsically why their vews vary)
However nowadays...

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
s1 :
frankly altho my stupid bastard heart suffers a big unbelievable unexepected love dilema that can't be cured easily like some nice beautifull minded angels ,who also possess curell heart and feelings toward me ,i try my best to draw teh cruell hearted but beautifull minded angel's attention,but all my hard working efforts end in massive dizpointments that can never dizapear becuz of teh stupid dumb heart i possesss..

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sentence One:
(Frankly, children are quite fondly impressionable and insufferable bundles of ignorance, neediness but not blind to occasional happenings in regards concerning elements of tomfoolery within hazardous situations caused haphazardly by people, who wonder whimsically why their views vary, however nowadays . . . )
Newly born . . .

(Im assuming @Michelle meant to include a comma before their words, since i cant make sense of it if it is a straight continuation)

s1 :
frankly altho my stupid bastard heart suffers a big unbelievable unexepected love dilema that can't be cured easily like some nice beautifull minded angels ,who also possess curell heart and feelings toward me ,i try my best to draw teh cruell hearted but beautifull minded angel's attention,but all my hard working efforts end in massive dizpointments that can never dizapear becuz of teh stupid dumb heart i possesss..
(As much as this breaks the rules, the passion of the post is worth appreciating)

Reactions: Michelle

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sentence One:
(Frankly, children are quite fondly impressionable and insufferable bundles of ignorance, neediness but not blind to occasional happenings in regards concerning elements of tomfoolery within hazardous situations caused haphazardly by people, who wonder whimsically why their views vary, however nowadays . . . )
Newly born . . .

(Im assuming @Michelle meant to include a comma before their words, since i cant make sense of it if it is a straight continuation)

(As much as this breaks the rules, the passion of the post is worth appreciating)
sorry can u tell me rules again bro i didn't mean to break any rule..

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sorry can u tell me rules again bro i didn't mean to break any rule..
The attempt is to create the longest sentence ever!

So here is what we do:

» each person posts two words
» the words must make sense with the current sentece
» words cannot be repeated, at all
» usernames and punctuation marks do not count as words
» names of people and places count as normal words
» the sentence has to make sense, otherwise its just words and we achieve nothing
» the sentence will be judged as finished if it either stops making sense, word rules are broken or we just can't keep it going (i will give a little bit of time before deciding this)

Final Rules:
We can keep more than one sentence going at a time, just make sure to post which sentence you are replying to. However, if there are more than 3 (that is to say, if a fourth sentence begins), then the first sentence is considered complete
• Sentence size is measured according the number of letters in normal words. So if one sentence has 10 words of 4 letters each (total of 40 letters), it is considered smaller than a sentence of 5 words with 10 letters each (total of 50 letters). So use all the big words you can!

Of course, a person can't reply to their own post
(Posts or parts of posts that are not direct replies to the sentence should be in brackets, like this)

Alright, let's go!

I'll start: SENTENCE ONE:
Frankly, children
. . .
(Orange, green and purple.)

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: minamoto

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sentence One:
(Frankly, children are quite fondly impressionable and insufferable bundles of ignorance, neediness but not blind to occasional happenings in regards concerning elements of tomfoolery within hazardous situations caused haphazardly by people, who wonder whimsically why their views vary, however nowadays newly born . . .)
babies are....

Hori

Immortal
Kin
928💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fortunately, everyone was just trying out your patience and arranged a secret party in advance and you get many cakes as well as a lot of eatables which you love.
Unfortunately, your favorite/favourite Anime doesn't get a 2nd season.

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sentence One:
(Frankly, children are quite fondly impressionable and insufferable bundles of ignorance, neediness but not blind to occasional happenings in regards concerning elements of tomfoolery within hazardous situations caused haphazardly by people, who wonder whimsically why their views vary, however nowadays newly born . . .)
babies are....
Sentence One:
(Frankly, children are quite fondly impressionable and insufferable bundles of ignorance, neediness but not blind to occasional happenings in regards concerning elements of tomfoolery within hazardous situations caused haphazardly by people, who wonder whimsically why their views vary, however nowadays newly born babies are . . .)
exquisitely immaculate

(huh, I did not get the notification for your reply)

ifnant have u ever been treated bad by someone u treat nice and care about????...
(brackets please)

(it happens, although whether I was treated badly or misunderstood good intentions from imperfect people is another matter to consider)

Fortunately, everyone was just trying out your patience and arranged a secret party in advance and you get many cakes as well as a lot of eatables which you love.
Unfortunately, your favorite/favourite Anime doesn't get a 2nd season.
(New sentences?)

Morphorous

Kin
809💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sentence One:
(Frankly, children are quite fondly impressionable and insufferable bundles of ignorance, neediness but not blind to occasional happenings in regards concerning elements of tomfoolery within hazardous situations caused haphazardly by people, who wonder whimsically why their views vary, however nowadays newly born babies are exquisitely immaculate. . .)

yet easily...

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sentence One:
(Frankly, children are quite fondly impressionable and insufferable bundles of ignorance, neediness but not blind to occasional happenings in regards concerning elements of tomfoolery within hazardous situations caused haphazardly by people, who wonder whimsically why their views vary, however nowadays newly born babies are exquisitely immaculate yet easily . . .)
Overhwhelmed through . . .

Kin
200💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sentence One:
(Frankly, children are quite fondly impressionable and insufferable bundles of ignorance, neediness but not blind to occasional happenings in regards concerning elements of tomfoolery within hazardous situations caused haphazardly by people, who wonder whimsically why their views vary, however nowadays newly born babies are exquisitely immaculate yet easily overwhelmed through . . .)

different religion

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sentence One:
(Frankly, children are quite fondly impressionable and insufferable bundles of ignorance, neediness but not blind to occasional happenings in regards concerning elements of tomfoolery within hazardous situations caused haphazardly by people, who wonder whimsically why their views vary, however nowadays newly born babies are exquisitely immaculate yet easily overwhelmed through different religion . . . )
(Did you mean 'religions' - plural - or 'religious' - adjective?)
stances, along . . .

(I'm trying to complete the requirements of the comma before "neediness". We haven't completed that listing with a rounding up 'and', but we can't use 'and' anymore since it was used up before "insufferable". Let's do this!)

Kin
200💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Infant Apologies, yes it should be religious, but let's just make this work using religion haha!

Sentence One:
(Frankly, children are quite fondly impressionable and insufferable bundles of ignorance, neediness but not blind to occasional happenings in regards concerning elements of tomfoolery within hazardous situations caused haphazardly by people, who wonder whimsically why their views vary, however nowadays newly born babies are exquisitely immaculate yet easily overwhelmed through different religion stances, along . . . )

continuous changes...

Reactions: Infant

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Infant Apologies, yes it should be religious, but let's just make this work using religion haha!

Sentence One:
(Frankly, children are quite fondly impressionable and insufferable bundles of ignorance, neediness but not blind to occasional happenings in regards concerning elements of tomfoolery within hazardous situations caused haphazardly by people, who wonder whimsically why their views vary, however nowadays newly born babies are exquisitely immaculate yet easily overwhelmed through different religion stances, along . . . )

continuous changes...
(the more challenging the more its worth it)

Sentence One:
(Frankly, children are quite fondly impressionable and insufferable bundles of ignorance, neediness but not blind to occasional happenings in regards concerning elements of tomfoolery within hazardous situations caused haphazardly by people, who wonder whimsically why their views vary, however nowadays newly born babies are exquisitely immaculate yet easily overwhelmed through different religion stances, along continuous changes . . . )
To mindsets . . .