2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*i use (Doton: Doryuu Heki) - Earth Style: Mud Wall

Type:Defence
Range:Short
Chakra cost:20
Damage Points:N/A
Descripton: The ninja will do the necessary hand seals and then spew a line of mud onto the ground. The mud will then grow into a large mud wall to help defend against incoming attack.

to block your attacks
and i use
(Katon: Keshi Makugahara) - Fire Style:

Type:Attack
Chakra cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description: The user first stomps on the ground creating a underground tunnel that the user then shoots fire into.After the fire has heated the earth until it becomes lave the user has it erupt around the target and converge on his/her body covering them in hot lava.
(This is a game jutsu.This is Jiraiya`s level 2 ougi in accel 2Game Ougi)
to create the floor under u into lava

and i use (Doton: Ganchuusou) - Earth Style: Stone Spines

Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:30
Description:The user creates spikes of earth that come up from the ground to stab the enemy.This jutsu can be made in a short or mid distace but the jutsu its self is made of a 6 foot radius of spikes.
to create lava spikes that stabs u*

Son Of Itachi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*i use (Doton: Doryuu Heki) - Earth Style: Mud Wall

Type:Defence
Chakra cost:20
Damage Points:N/A
Descripton: The ninja will do the necessary hand seals and then spew a line of mud onto the ground. The mud will then grow into a large mud wall to help defend against incoming attack.

to block your attacks
and i use
(Katon: Keshi Makugahara) - Fire Style:

Chakra cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description: The user first stomps on the ground creating a underground tunnel that the user then shoots fire into.After the fire has heated the earth until it becomes lave the user has it erupt around the target and converge on his/her body covering them in hot lava.
(This is a game jutsu.This is Jiraiya`s level 2 ougi in accel 2Game Ougi)
to create the floor under u into lava

and i use (Doton: Ganchuusou) - Earth Style: Stone Spines

Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:30
Description:The user creates spikes of earth that come up from the ground to stab the enemy.This jutsu can be made in a short or mid distace but the jutsu its self is made of a 6 foot radius of spikes.
to create lava spikes that stabs u*
*while ur defending yourself i stab my sword into the ground breaking the earth and sending me into the sky*

sorry grimm looks like imma have to kill you

* i then Spin my sword in the air and make it hit the ground and summon an undead Dragon and i send him towards you while it Spits out Balls of Dark energy*

Hellsbadass

Immortal
Kin
8💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*i use Chakra Yang/yin~RasenHou) chakra- Yang Spiral Chakra Gun
Type: attack
Range: long,short-mid
Chakra cost: 50
Damage Points: 90
Chakra: this is a more destructive and powerful version of the chakra gun, once it hits something it explodes and then engulfs the target in a spiraling blast
Note: must know chakra bullet and then know yang and yin energy and at more then 3 uses of this move in a battle your chakra network begins to malfunction

to blast away your dark energy
and then i jump and i use (Yang/yin Chakra~Fuzei Kanadzuchi) Yang chakra-Air hammer
Range: short,long
Chakra: 50
Damage: 90
Description: the user gathers up yin chakra then releases as explosion or as long range attack
Note: must know air hammer and then yin and yang energy and at more then 3 uses of this move in a battle your chakra network begins to malfunction

blastin u and the undead dragon wit the air hammer*
i'll die another day :cool:

Son Of Itachi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*i use Chakra Yang/yin~RasenHou) chakra- Yang Spiral Chakra Gun
Range: long,short-mid
Chakra cost: 50
Damage Points: 90
Chakra: this is a more destructive and powerful version of the chakra gun, once it hits something it explodes and then engulfs the target in a spiraling blast
Note: must know chakra bullet and then know yang and yin energy and at more then 3 uses of this move in a battle your chakra network begins to malfunction

to blast away your dark energy
and then i jump and i use (Yang/yin Chakra~Fuzei Kanadzuchi) Yang chakra-Air hammer
Range: short,long
Chakra: 50
Damage: 90
Description: the user gathers up yin chakra then releases as explosion or as long range attack
Note: must know air hammer and then yin and yang energy and at more then 3 uses of this move in a battle your chakra network begins to malfunction

blastin u and the undead dragon wit the air hammer*
i'll die another day :cool:
*i cover my self in ice at the last second and get sent to the ground*

ha...ha...ha...i forfeit this battle is going to far *stands up and sheaths frostmourne* i have plenty of more tricks up my sleeve though. good fight Grimm