Kuroi Honoo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Phew, finally got the time to write something and now I feel like an idiot and don't have much to say.

Anyways, you weren't kidding when you said character death. Poor Kuroi, killed off a few paragraphs after his entry (you're cruel).

I like the poetic touch you gave to the story, made it all the more interesting.

Finally we get to see the Juubi (after your break of course).

All in all, the best chapter you have ever written.
Glad to see someone felt some remorse for me XD

Your reviews complete me xd:rolleyes:

I like trying new things, guess I've established that during my latest writings.

Anyways, what I wanted to talk about XD

I have to stall the Jubi's arrival for one of two chapters O_O The next chapter will instead be titled; The Tower of Death, and quite possibly, I have to divide it into part 1 and part 2, but we shall see. The reason is that I want a more smooth transition from Chapter 6 to the Jubi's arrival than I originally had intended (I planned to jump fast ahead), and also because I've gotten heavily inspired by Bruce Lee lately and want to do a sort of re-imagination of his final movie Game of Death, which turned out nothing like he had originally intended due to his early demise. I'm going to draw inspiration from the early notes of how it was intended to be and do my own mix of it. I think it's going to be cool, because I will have to introduce a new character alongside someone familiar, as well as to include 7 brand new fights!! So yeah, stay tuned for it. Like I've said before, I think late April is realistic at this point though.
Well he could be saved, as he was in truth saved. But he didn't want to be saved, or rather, he chose to end his life and die with the last honor he felt he had.

I'm fine by now, so that's a bonus ^^

Next chapter is going to be interesting like I mentioned to Fahad in my post above. It's one of those ideas that came out of nowhere which I just feel like I have to do. So yeah, it's going to take up a chapter or two, which is kind of rad, haha.
There's going to be a plot twist for sure. If you want to have a sneak peek on what the overall vibe of it will be, I advice you to check out this YouTube video (that's the best I can do to set the "excitement for it):

From what I’ve read the next chapters are going to be abundant and exciting! =D I believe I’ve seen Game of Death years ago but I think I’ll probably re-watch it at some point as I barely remember it. Thank you for posting the video regardless ;) Bruce Lee was indeed a legend and his death was ridiculous and the cause of it not even completely confirmed, unfortunately. I can see why you’d chose him as a theme and it’s a phenomenal choice in my opinion ^^ Well as always, I’m looking forward to it! ;)

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,831💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
From what I’ve read the next chapters are going to be abundant and exciting! =D I believe I’ve seen Game of Death years ago but I think I’ll probably re-watch it at some point as I barely remember it. Thank you for posting the video regardless ;) Bruce Lee was indeed a legend and his death was ridiculous and the cause of it not even completely confirmed, unfortunately. I can see why you’d chose him as a theme and it’s a phenomenal choice in my opinion ^^ Well as always, I’m looking forward to it! ;)
Indeed...

Yeah I'm kind of pumped for it, but so far I've limited myself to writing down notes only. The next chapter will be a twp part installment, and it will both be a treat to veteran readers (who have followed my other series), but also to everyone else too. All I can say is, if you think it was a nice twist with Nobunaga and Hagoromo's grandparents, you're definitely going to be surprised by the Tower of Death! ^^

FaHaD 5212

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There's going to be a plot twist for sure. If you want to have a sneak peek on what the overall vibe of it will be, I advice you to check out this YouTube video (that's the best I can do to set the "excitement for it):

I'm looking forward (no backward:cool:) to it. I'll check the video when I have the time

Glad to see someone felt some remorse for me XD
I've got your back bro XD.

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,831💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm looking forward (no backward:cool:) to it. I'll check the video when I have the time

Make sure to do that and not forget, haha ;)

Okay the next chapter is set in stone!! Or, should I rather say chapters?... It's at least decided. The Tower of Death will be split in two parts, meaning that the Jubi won't appear before Chapter 9 (originally having been set to appear in the 4th one xd).

So the next chapters will be as follows;

Chapter 7 - The Tower of Death Part 1
Chapter 8 - The Tower of Death Part 2
Chapter 9 - The Jubi Emerges
Chapter 10 - The Rise of the Titans.

The only thing that can change that now is if I figure out while writing that there's not way I can fit the Tower of Death "arc" into two parts, and have to extend it to 3. At this point though, two is seeming likely, but it wouldn't be the first time I've extended, split and pushed things in this series of mine.

To make up for it though, I can reveal that there's a ton of exiting things crammed into those two parts, including 8 fights with even more battles, tons of background story, treats from my other Series, and the return of at least three characters.
Also, Hagoromo won't be partaking the challenge of the Tower by himself, but will be accompanied by two strangers whom he meets along the way.

Some other facts:

- Hamura gets his official debut in the Tower of Death chapters.
- Kaguya appears in the same chapter as the Jubi, after the Tower of Death arc.
So stay tuned! Since I'll be writing these back to back, I'm not sure whether I'll complete both first before releasing one of them to make sure everything is as it should be or not. For now, I'm thinking late April for release, but don't hold me to it.

Some additional teases:

The Gatekeeper then informed us that the tower was divided into different floors;

"Ground Floor, Tons of opponents. Temple of Great Training.
2nd Floor, Two mystical opponents. Temple of the Raven.
3rd Floor, Weapons expert. Temple of the Tiger.
4th Floor, Hand-To-Hand expert. Temple of the Phoenix.
5th Floor, All-rounded expert. Temple of the Dragon.
6th Floor, Only those inhabiting special ability may fight here. Temple of the Gifted.
Final Floor, Temple of the Unknown."

Last edited:

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Make sure to do that and not forget, haha ;)

Okay the next chapter is set in stone!! Or, should I rather say chapters?... It's at least decided. The Tower of Death will be split in two parts, meaning that the Jubi won't appear before Chapter 9 (originally having been set to appear in the 4th one xd).

So the next chapters will be as follows;

Chapter 7 - The Tower of Death Part 1
Chapter 8 - The Tower of Death Part 2
Chapter 9 - The Jubi Emerges
Chapter 10 - The Rise of the Titans.

The only thing that can change that now is if I figure out while writing that there's not way I can fit the Tower of Death "arc" into two parts, and have to extend it to 3. At this point though, two is seeming likely, but it wouldn't be the first time I've extended, split and pushed things in this series of mine.

To make up for it though, I can reveal that there's a ton of exiting things crammed into those two parts, including 8 fights with even more battles, tons of background story, treats from my other Series, and the return of at least three characters.
Also, Hagoromo won't be partaking the challenge of the Tower by himself, but will be accompanied by two strangers whom he meets along the way.

Some other facts:

- Hamura gets his official debut in the Tower of Death chapters.
- Kaguya appears in the same chapter as the Jubi, after the Tower of Death arc.
So stay tuned! Since I'll be writing these back to back, I'm not sure whether I'll complete both first before releasing one of them to make sure everything is as it should be or not. For now, I'm thinking late April for release, but don't hold me to it.

Some additional teases:

The Gatekeeper then informed us that the tower was divided into different floors;

"Ground Floor, Tons of opponents. Temple of Great Training.
6th Floor, Only those inhabiting special ability may fight here. Temple of the Gifted.
Final Floor, Temple of the Unknown."
Oh wow
You must be registered for see images
Just wow...Finally, Hamura XD

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,831💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh wow
You must be registered for see images
Just wow...Finally, Hamura XD
Indeed! To think that this Series was suppose to revolve mainly around what's already been established in the manga, but thus far, and basically all the way up to and including chapter 8, it's all original work (except the Master Sword and Chakra references) xD Thinking about it, I wonder if I had actually left out the "Sage of Six Paths" from this story all together and replaced him with an original character, what would it have become? This story would have been my first original one so far basically xd

And yet, since the Jubi only has a short time on screen, I'll then be moving on to the Titans from my other series, so yeah. There's not much "canon" in this story at all is there :rolleyes: I'm excited for what to come nonetheless! ;)

Kuroi Honoo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Indeed...

Yeah I'm kind of pumped for it, but so far I've limited myself to writing down notes only. The next chapter will be a twp part installment, and it will both be a treat to veteran readers (who have followed my other series), but also to everyone else too. All I can say is, if you think it was a nice twist with Nobunaga and Hagoromo's grandparents, you're definitely going to be surprised by the Tower of Death! ^^
Wow, I'm liking more and more of what I see! ^^ This is just making me even more eager to read the next chapter! =D

That is really great to know and thanks again for the invite, I really appreciate it ;)

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,831💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wow, I'm liking more and more of what I see! ^^ This is just making me even more eager to read the next chapter! =D
Haha, well I haven't been as excited about a/upcoming chapter(s) than I am now in a long while, so gonna be good to get it done ^^
Think it will be much fun indeed!

Detailed update regarding the next few chapters, The Tower of Death arc and some teases:

For those of you who read the PM I sent out, this will just be a quick post where I point out some details regarding the next few releases. In my PM I said I was going for 3 parts for the Tower of Death arc, but that I was thinking of stretching it to 5 parts instead. I'd like to say that I did just that, and have now finalized the overall plot for this arc. So to give you a brief look on what's ahead, here's the names of the remaining chapters (Not yet final, but most likely):

Chapter 7, The Tower of Death Part 1; A Test of Power, Courage & Wisdom
Chapter 8, The Tower of Death Part 2; The Game Begins
Chapter 9, The Tower of Death Part 3; Fist of Legend
Chapter 10, The Tower of Death Part 4; No Turning Back
Chapter 11, The Tower of Death Part 5; An Old Nemesis Returns
Chapter 12, The Jubi Emerges
Chapter 13, The Rise of the Titans
Chapter 14, Legacy
Chapter 15, Unfulfilled Destiny
Chapter 16, The Curse Evolves <--- Final Chapter.

As has become accustomed by now, you shouldn't be surprise if I divide some of the plot I have for the remaining chapters after the Tower of Death arc up into a few more chapters (for instance, I have two major battles (The fight with the Jubi and the Fight against the Titans) planned with one chapter each so far), but for the overall plot, I suppose I have everything mapped out by now.
The reason to why I'm finally revealing the final chapters names, is because they're names that I came up with already back in 2011, and has been unchanged ever since.

Due to the inclusion of the new arc, there's in fact revealed plot points of things to come around in chapter 12, already stated so in the 3rd or 4th chapter xd But that's only as far as the Jubi's arrival is concerned.

Here are some facts about the Tower of Death arc, both some of which I've already revealed, and as well as some new ones:

Before the Tower;

- Hagoromo and the Wizard, the final meeting. Revan and Hylia from The Forgotten Tale: A Link Through Time- Short appearance.

- Hagoromo tests his strength against the Wizard in a "mock-battle."

- Hagoromo and the Sanada Clan. Yukimura's son, Danivass, makes an appearance.

- Hagoromo goes to see a Hand-To-Hand Grandmaster to train.

- Hagoromo arrives at the Tower, meets up with two strangers right in front of the entrance. Character traits;

Stranger 1 - Dark short-trimmed hair and is fully dressed in a yellow jumpsuit. [No surprise there, haha]. I can reveal that his name will be Bruce.

Stranger 2 - *Secret*

- Outside the Tower is a gatekeeper. He informs the three about the Tower of Death and what is called the Game of Death. Three other challengers have arrived before them, just half an hour ago. <--- This means that Hagoromo will be joining up with 5 other people to take the challenge.

Stranger 3 - *Secret*

Stranger 4 - *Secret*

Stranger 5 - *Secret*

The Tower;

Ground Floor, Tons of opponents with one boss. Temple of Great Training. 1 Battle, 3 fights.
Final Floor, Temple of the Unknown. 1 Battle, 2 fights.

Other teases;

- Hamura debuts in the Tower of Death arc. When and in what form? Won't say :rolleyes: Kaguya is also officially introduced.

- The Triforce returns (briefly mentioned at the end of my Series Finale of TLSoK, as well as having a bigger role in my The Legend of Link One-Shot).

- Hagoromo will only be bringing the Master Sword with him to the Tower of Death, leaving everything else behind.

- As the title hints at, the final part of the Tower of Death arc has an old nemesis returning. Who you ask? He? She? From The Legendary Sage of Six Paths or something else?

- Together with Revan and Hylia, a 3rd character returns from one of my past series. Won't say who though =p And if you really want to go technical, you could even say that a 4th one appears, but that's a long shot.

This will be the last thing I'll say before the actual release approaches. So again, for even more of a tease, check out the Youtube video I posted in this thread ;) I'll be up for discussion though :p

Last edited:

FaHaD 5212

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

That is really great to know and thanks again for the invite, I really appreciate it ;)
The pleasure is all mine.

Haha, well I haven't been as excited about a/upcoming chapter(s) than I am now in a long while, so gonna be good to get it done ^^
Think it will be much fun indeed!

Detailed update regarding the next few chapters, The Tower of Death arc and some teases:

For those of you who read the PM I sent out, this will just be a quick post where I point out some details regarding the next few releases. In my PM I said I was going for 3 parts for the Tower of Death arc, but that I was thinking of stretching it to 5 parts instead. I'd like to say that I did just that, and have now finalized the overall plot for this arc. So to give you a brief look on what's ahead, here's the names of the remaining chapters (Not yet final, but most likely):

Chapter 7, The Tower of Death Part 1; A Test of Power, Courage & Wisdom
Chapter 8, The Tower of Death Part 2; The Game Begins
Chapter 9, The Tower of Death Part 3; Fist of Legend
Chapter 10, The Tower of Death Part 4; No Turning Back
Chapter 11, The Tower of Death Part 5; An Old Nemesis Returns
Chapter 12, The Jubi Emerges
Chapter 13, The Rise of the Titans
Chapter 14, Legacy
Chapter 15, Unfulfilled Destiny
Chapter 16, The Curse Evolves <--- Final Chapter.

As has become accustomed by now, you shouldn't be surprise if I divide some of the plot I have for the remaining chapters after the Tower of Death arc up into a few more chapters (for instance, I have two major battles (The fight with the Jubi and the Fight against the Titans) planned with one chapter each so far), but for the overall plot, I suppose I have everything mapped out by now.
The reason to why I'm finally revealing the final chapters names, is because they're names that I came up with already back in 2011, and has been unchanged ever since.

Due to the inclusion of the new arc, there's in fact revealed plot points of things to come around in chapter 12, already stated so in the 3rd or 4th chapter xd But that's only as far as the Jubi's arrival is concerned.

Here are some facts about the Tower of Death arc, both some of which I've already revealed, and as well as some new ones:

Before the Tower;

- Hagoromo and the Wizard, the final meeting. Revan and Hylia from The Forgotten Tale: A Link Through Time- Short appearance.

- Hagoromo tests his strength against the Wizard in a "mock-battle."

- Hagoromo and the Sanada Clan. Yukimura's son, Danivass, makes an appearance.

- Hagoromo goes to see a Hand-To-Hand Grandmaster to train.

- Hagoromo arrives at the Tower, meets up with two strangers right in front of the entrance. Character traits;

Stranger 1 - Dark short-trimmed hair and is fully dressed in a yellow jumpsuit. [No surprise there, haha]. I can reveal that his name will be Bruce.

Stranger 2 - *Secret*

- Outside the Tower is a gatekeeper. He informs the three about the Tower of Death and what is called the Game of Death. Three other challengers have arrived before them, just half an hour ago. <--- This means that Hagoromo will be joining up with 5 other people to take the challenge.

Stranger 3 - *Secret*

Stranger 4 - *Secret*

Stranger 5 - *Secret*

The Tower;

Ground Floor, Tons of opponents with one boss. Temple of Great Training. 1 Battle, 3 fights.
Final Floor, Temple of the Unknown. 1 Battle, 2 fights.

Other teases;

- Hamura debuts in the Tower of Death arc. When and in what form? Won't say :rolleyes: Kaguya is also officially introduced.

- The Triforce returns (briefly mentioned at the end of my Series Finale of TLSoK, as well as having a bigger role in my The Legend of Link One-Shot).

- Hagoromo will only be bringing the Master Sword with him to the Tower of Death, leaving everything else behind.

- As the title hints at, the final part of the Tower of Death arc has an old nemesis returning. Who you ask? He? She? From The Legendary Sage of Six Paths or something else?

- Together with Revan and Hylia, a 3rd character returns from one of my past series. Won't say who though =p And if you really want to go technical, you could even say that a 4th one appears, but that's a long shot.

This will be the last thing I'll say before the actual release approaches. So again, for even more of a tease, check out the Youtube video I posted in this thread ;) I'll be up for discussion though :p
Too many words, too much details, very well planned out. I'll leave a detailed reply when my mind's all rested and ready for action :mad:_@::nuts::sweat:,

FaHaD 5212

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks. I'll be looking forward to it then ;) It was the least I could do to dampern the wait for the next release =p
Now I have five minutes to do this yet once again I am at the end of my wits (did I use this properly?). So I'll just say that it's quite an interesting future, for lack of a better word, to expect from your work.

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,831💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now I have five minutes to do this yet once again I am at the end of my wits (did I use this properly?). So I'll just say that it's quite an interesting future, for lack of a better word, to expect from your work.
Lmao XD

Well to add to that, I'm gonna repeat my information that I told you in my VM(?) I think, and also add a bit to it...
Since the arc is going to be a 5 part-er, which acts as one, I might want to finish the whole thing regardless of time spent first before releasing anything to make sure it turns out the way I want it to. For that to happen, I doubt that late April will be realistic at this point as initially thought. I've decided that once I pick up the "pen" again, I'll be writing full time, so before I do that, I need to clear my check list which I'll probably have by the end of April. So I should say some time May to be more appropriate for a release date, which would line up perfectly with your next releases.

Another thing that I briefly thought about was the concepts of "arcs," something which I haven't really dived into before other than making sequels and stuff. For a future project I have in mind, Three Kingdoms, I've always planned since I first started panning it out in 2011 that it would be arc based, and that I would always focus on one arc at a time, writing it as if it could have been the conclusion to the story. I never planned to touch the concept before then, but it seems like this story kind of brings out everything in me for a reason, and that is presumably also why it has ended up as lengthy as it has/will too.

So as for TLSoSP, I doubt I will start with "arcs" other than the upcoming one due to the fact that it's basically a side-story turned important and that is why I find it fitting to brand it as an arc. Anyways, me rambling about as always is nothing new...

Last edited:

FaHaD 5212

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmao XD

Well to add to that, I'm gonna repeat my information that I told you in my VM(?) I think, and also add a bit to it...
Since the arc is going to be a 5 part-er, which acts as one, I might want to finish the whole thing regardless of time spent first before releasing anything to make sure it turns out the way I want it to. For that to happen, I doubt that late April will be realistic at this point as initially thought. I've decided that once I pick up the "pen" again, I'll be writing full time, so before I do that, I need to clear my check list which I'll probably have by the end of April. So I should say some time May to be more appropriate for a release date, which would line up perfectly with your next releases.

Another thing that I briefly thought about was the concepts of "arcs," something which I haven't really dived into before other than making sequels and stuff. For a future project I have in mind, Three Kingdoms, I've always planned since I first started panning it out in 2011 that it would be arc based, and that I would always focus on one arc at a time, writing it as if it could have been the conclusion to the story. I never planned to touch the concept before then, but it seems like this story kind of brings out everything in me for a reason, and that is presumably also why it has ended up as lengthy as it has/will too.

So as for TLSoSP, I doubt I will start with "arcs" other than the upcoming one due to the fact that it's basically a side-story turned important and that is why I find it fitting to brand it as an arc. Anyways, me rambling about as always is nothing new...
I see, I'll also continue my work in mid-late May, as you know. I'll try to work to be eligible for the Ff of the Month June contest.

Thorough as usual, take a break and write a little shorter every now and then.

If you're interested and its lengthy then it's all the more favorable for the readers who get more to read and enjoy.

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,831💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I see, I'll also continue my work in mid-late May, as you know. I'll try to work to be eligible for the Ff of the Month June contest.

Thorough as usual, take a break and write a little shorter every now and then.

If you're interested and its lengthy then it's all the more favorable for the readers who get more to read and enjoy.
I've been thinking the same xd You see, if I manage to get an award this month, 25 would be perfect to ultimately retire indefinitely on, but then again, if the next Tower of Death arc become as great as I imagine it to, I might not be able to pass up the opportunity to join some more xd If anything, that will be June for me as well.

Well yeah, but that's also the problem. As soon as I start writing, I get stuck, so it's better to leave it be for now. Can't really think of any notes to pen down either so I've kind of exhausted that option Lol.

Indeed. I think it's going to get just better and better, for the both of us ;)

FaHaD 5212

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've been thinking the same xd You see, if I manage to get an award this month, 25 would be perfect to ultimately retire indefinitely on, but then again, if the next Tower of Death arc become as great as I imagine it to, I might not be able to pass up the opportunity to join some more xd If anything, that will be June for me as well.

Well yeah, but that's also the problem. As soon as I start writing, I get stuck, so it's better to leave it be for now. Can't really think of any notes to pen down either so I've kind of exhausted that option Lol.

Indeed. I think it's going to get just better and better, for the both of us ;)
Hey hey, no need to retire. Regardless of what some might think, you provide great competition. A benchmark of sorts.

I get what you mean.

True.

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,831💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey hey, no need to retire. Regardless of what some might think, you provide great competition. A benchmark of sorts.

I get what you mean.

True.
Yeah, maybe I should just go for 30!! XD That would make sense though cause if I can grab an award this month, I still have 3 chapters left of that story to join with, then an additional 9 chapters with The Legendary Sage of Six Paths (chapter 7-15), which makes up 4 more entries. With luck, that will make 29, which again means I'll have to join with and finally retire with the three first chaps of my Three Kingdoms series... But we'll see xD I might just join for the heck of it and regardless of awards, I'll go through with that plan. So whether I end up on 25-30 region would be decided by fate xd

FaHaD 5212

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, maybe I should just go for 30!! XD That would make sense though cause if I can grab an award this month, I still have 3 chapters left of that story to join with, then an additional 9 chapters with The Legendary Sage of Six Paths (chapter 7-15), which makes up 4 more entries. With luck, that will make 29, which again means I'll have to join with and finally retire with the three first chaps of my Three Kingdoms series... But we'll see xD I might just join for the heck of it and regardless of awards, I'll go through with that plan. So whether I end up on 25-30 region would be decided by fate xd
Yeah 25-30 makes sense. I think this range is the highest number of awards anyone has ever won for the FFoTM contest?

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,831💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah 25-30 makes sense. I think this range is the highest number of awards anyone has ever won for the FFoTM contest?
Lmao, funny you should ask. I actually made some sort of a marathon table two years ago, something that took about 6 hours to create. Lawliet even had it sticked in the FF Contest section for some time, but it ultimately had to be taken down due to some complains from people who wanted nothing to do with it. There was indeed some drama back then. I still got a copy of it on my hard-drive though, but I haven't exactly updated it much. All I know is that Uzumaki is second with 16 awards (I think, or it's 17-18), and then there's Roku at 15, Reborn at 13, Chakra Wizard at 9 or 10 I think.

It's not only the highest amount of awards anyone has won for the FFoTM contest, it's also close to the highest amount of awards by anyone xD I know Escorpiius got 27 before he retired and basically left NB. I know Caliburn has 31 awards, and I don't think I ever saw anyone with more awards than him. I remember Escorpiius' goal was to beat Caliburn in the past believing that he had the most, so it's probably he who has the most on NB. I also do believe Escorpiius has the most competitive awards though being that he won all 27 of them. Caliburn has some "Exceptional work" for NB awards, but I'm not sure. Seems like he's got 6 awards like that which means he has won 25 awards (many of them by Treasure hunt, RP, 100th page, and so forth). If I can manage to win an award by following the plan above and end up on 30, I might actually have to go for 31 while at it XD

PS: While doing some research, it even seem like Versuvio himself joined a contest back in the early days and won an award =p Signature of the week in 2009.

FaHaD 5212

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmao, funny you should ask. I actually made some sort of a marathon table two years ago, something that took about 6 hours to create. Lawliet even had it sticked in the FF Contest section for some time, but it ultimately had to be taken down due to some complains from people who wanted nothing to do with it. There was indeed some drama back then. I still got a copy of it on my hard-drive though, but I haven't exactly updated it much. All I know is that Uzumaki is second with 16 awards (I think, or it's 17-18), and then there's Roku at 15, Reborn at 13, Chakra Wizard at 9 or 10 I think.

It's not only the highest amount of awards anyone has won for the FFoTM contest, it's also close to the highest amount of awards by anyone xD I know Escorpiius got 27 before he retired and basically left NB. I know Caliburn has 31 awards, and I don't think I ever saw anyone with more awards than him. I remember Escorpiius' goal was to beat Caliburn in the past believing that he had the most, so it's probably he who has the most on NB. I also do believe Escorpiius has the most competitive awards though being that he won all 27 of them. Caliburn has some "Exceptional work" for NB awards, but I'm not sure. Seems like he's got 6 awards like that which means he has won 25 awards (many of them by Treasure hunt, RP, 100th page, and so forth). If I can manage to win an award by following the plan above and end up on 30, I might actually have to go for 31 while at it XD

PS: While doing some research, it even seem like Versuvio himself joined a contest back in the early days and won an award =p Signature of the week in 2009.
How typical of you to write a full thesis after me barely writing a few lines. *Sigh* What to do with you? XD.

I see, good luck. I haven't much to say this time so as I have tried to do so on my thread, do provide me some ground to walk on as 'I'm walking on thin ice here' XD.

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,831💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How typical of you to write a full thesis after me barely writing a few lines. *Sigh* What to do with you? XD.

I see, good luck. I haven't much to say this time so as I have tried to do so on my thread, do provide me some ground to walk on as 'I'm walking on thin ice here' XD.
That's me alright xd Always about extending the topic Lol

How can I possibly top what I just said? xD I thought you said you found this interesting. I was kind of expecting a long ass reply here XD

There's really not much to say. Have still to pick up writing. I did start out on chapter 7 though ;)