Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,831💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wow Michael...I must say I'm hooked. I was really drawn into the entire scene with the Samurai attacking the sect..made me feel pity for Hagoromo. Again, good job nailing this new style of writing ^^
Chapter 3 next for me ^^
Thanks bro ^^ I had been thinking for awhile that my later chapters from this tale were the better, but after re-reading them once more, I'm starting to think that the 2 first ones were the ones that were 'written' the best. Perhaps not content, story and action wise, but the quality of the writing. I'm still thinking that my first one is the best, despite it also being the shortest, haha.

Thanks again for reading, really appreciate it! =)

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks bro ^^ I had been thinking for awhile that my later chapters from this tale were the better, but after re-reading them once more, I'm starting to think that the 2 first ones were the ones that were 'written' the best. Perhaps not content, story and action wise, but the quality of the writing. I'm still thinking that my first one is the best, despite it also being the shortest, haha.

Thanks again for reading, really appreciate it! =)
I sorta agree...I mean I was literally smiling while reading the first chap. Amazed at the plot and potential I saw could come out of this new series of yours xD.
Chapters 3 and 4 are awesome ..but they both were just calming chapters after the high intensity from Chapters 1 and 2 thats why you cant compare them xD

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,831💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I sorta agree...I mean I was literally smiling while reading the first chap. Amazed at the plot and potential I saw could come out of this new series of yours xD.
Chapters 3 and 4 are awesome ..but they both were just calming chapters after the high intensity from Chapters 1 and 2 that's why you cant compare them xD
Indeed, you can in a way see the difference just there. I think chapter 3 is my least favorite one as it focused perhaps a bit too much on character build-ups. It did pay off later though in chapter 4, 5 and the 6th one.

I feel like the 4th one is the opposite of the second one where in the second one you have the thriller action almost immediately followed by some "calming scenes" at the end, while the fourth one saved all the drama for the last. Also, I believe that the 5th one is sort of a mix between the feeling the 3rd and the 1st one gave, but at this point I might already be over-analyzing a bit too much here xD

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Indeed, you can in a way see the difference just there. I think chapter 3 is my least favorite one as it focused perhaps a bit too much on character build-ups. It did pay off later though in chapter 4, 5 and the 6th one.

I feel like the 4th one is the opposite of the second one where in the second one you have the thriller action almost immediately followed by some "calming scenes" at the end, while the fourth one saved all the drama for the last. Also, I believe that the 5th one is sort of a mix between the feeling the 3rd and the 1st one gave, but at this point I might already be over-analyzing a bit too much here xD
XD I think you are XD

Mis

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I feel the need to tell you, once again, how perfectly detailed your descriptions are and just how much they allow me to picture strong and vivid images. I, for an instance, have a very fertile imagination, and these two elements could not fit any better. They turn my reading into a very much enjoyable one.

As for the plot itself, it's been a really entertaining emotional journey so far. I've felt anger and hate, compassion and empathy, fear and woe, hope and relief. I believe the first chapter had a much slower pace, thus I wasn't expecting getting this much information at such an early stage (even if you're planning on making it a nine-chapter thing). I confess I had been anxious to know more about his mysterious past and the reason behind his parents' death, likewise why he had to be hidden away from the world.

The ending was startling and unforseen, an engaging surprise. At this point I can't even think of not finishing this tale. I want to dig onto the next chapter as soon as possible. Actually, I might just do it. :yay:

I really am fond of your writing style and your choice of words. I guess some people are really born with it. :eek:k:

Keep up the excellent work, Mr. Michael!

Note: I cannot thank you enough for saving me from a really boring PE class. Now I've got a much better thing to waste my time on. Though I wouldn't really call it waste, but you get the point~

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,831💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I feel the need to tell you, once again, how perfectly detailed your descriptions are and just how much they allow me to picture strong and vivid images. I, for an instance, have a very fertile imagination, and these two elements could not fit any better. They turn my reading into a very much enjoyable one.

As for the plot itself, it's been a really entertaining emotional journey so far. I've felt anger and hate, compassion and empathy, fear and woe, hope and relief. I believe the first chapter had a much slower pace, thus I wasn't expecting getting this much information at such an early stage (even if you're planning on making it a nine-chapter thing). I confess I had been anxious to know more about his mysterious past and the reason behind his parents' death, likewise why he had to be hidden away from the world.

The ending was startling and unforseen, an engaging surprise. At this point I can't even think of not finishing this tale. I want to dig onto the next chapter as soon as possible. Actually, I might just do it. :yay:

I really am fond of your writing style and your choice of words. I guess some people are really born with it. :eek:k:

Keep up the excellent work, Mr. Michael!

Note: I cannot thank you enough for saving me from a really boring PE class. Now I've got a much better thing to waste my time on. Though I wouldn't really call it waste, but you get the point~
Here we go again :D

Your compliments are so damn good I feel left in the dust here not knowing what to say. It's so inspiring to read that I just want to continue writing right away, haha. As for the two first chapters, they kind of stand out compared to the rest. They both rely heavily on 'maximum' 1st person narration/view/writing and little to no actual dialogues. They are instead mostly served through the narration, which was easier of a thing to do at this stage. As the story moves on and more characters and plot gets introduced however, it became harder to keep it that way. The style becomes less narrative-driven with the 3rd one and forward, but even so, I still believe the 6th (and currently last) one to be my favorite so far. I have a tendency to neglect past chapters' qualities as soon as I get far enough ahead, but I still remember these two chapters especially. I would like to try and get the narration closer to them in future chapters, but the thing is, with the upcoming plot, it's just harder to do and harder to justify not having actual dialogues.

Actually, it's a 16 chapter-ed thing right now =p I might even have to extend it to 18 when it comes down to it but regardless, it won't be anything less than 16. It has mostly due to a mini side-story 5 chapter-ed arc I came up with that I want to be doing next now which stalls the main plot even further.

Back to what I initially talked about in case I put too much pressure on 'going away' from this narration. It's still going to be there, especially for most parts of the 4th chapter, but like I said, they're going to be more action-orientated so yeah. Will be looking forward to be hearing from you nonetheless ;)

Thanks again for your kind words ^_^ It's not required to reply back to this at this point, but if you see anything you want to take up and discuss, be sure to fire me with one. If not, I'll be waiting at the next chapter ;p

Haha, glad I could brighten up the day a bit xd

Last edited: