Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,655💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The final stage of my FF draws near, as it's only twelve chapters remaining of this sequel!!

The Legendary Sage of Konoha Series, All Previous Chapters [In Chronological Reading Order]:

The Legendary Sage of Konoha;

[1]

[2]

[3]

[4]

[5]

[6]

--->
Sasuke Chronicles;

[7]

--->
[8]

[9]

[10]

[11]

[12]

[13]

--->
Kakashi Chronicles;

[14]

[15]

--->
[16]

--->
[17]

[18]

[19]

[20]

--->
[21]

The Legendary Sage of Konoha Returns;

[22]

[23]

[24]

[25]

[26]

[27]

[28]

[29]

[30]

[31]

[32]

[33]

[34]

[35]

[36]

[37]

[38]

The Legendary Sage of Konoha Returns, Chapter 18;
The Battle of Titans:​

Naruto: Kuchiyose no Jutsu (Summoning technique)!

SoSP (Static Voice): ??...

Naruto: *Smirk*

As the smoke slowly started to clear, two small toads appeared beside Naruto's feet.

Shima: Naruto-San?! You've summoned us again, were you able to overc-...

Fukasaku: Naruto-San!! Oh?! This dimension is-...

Shima: Hey, don't interrupt me while I'm talking Pa!!

Fukasaku: Humph...

Naruto: Oi, oi, you guys...

Waving his arms in the air in front of himself, Naruto tried to call them down, as the Sage looked at him patiently from the air, flying on top of his six elements dragon- stationed on top of the much bigger six headed elemental dragon...

Shima: As I was just about to say... So you managed to beat that Masked guy Naruto-San... Ah, finally he's gone... But why have you summoned us again so soon??

Naruto: I've summoned you again because I need your help...

Fukasaku: We got other things to worry about now Ma...

Shima: Oh?? This place... It can't be??!

Fukasaku: It is... And he's on top of that dragon!!

Shima: That is?! It just can't be?!?!!

Naruto: What, you know this dimension?? And more importantly, you know-...

Fukasaku: Of course... The Great Toad Sage was his summoning after all, and we're all connected to the Sage's spirit through him...

Shima: That really is him!!

Naruto: Yeah...

Shima: So the prophecy was true, his reincarnation would walk this earth again... He totally looks like you, Naruto-San!

Fukasaku: Naruto-San... How did it come to this??

Naruto: Kabuto and the Edo Tensei... He found a way to revive him, after he revived the previous Hokages, as well as other Kages from the past...

Fukasaku: I see...

Shima: You know what this means right...

Fukasaku: Yeah, we need to fuse with Naru-... Wait... I sense...?!

Naruto: You sense right-...

Shima: And what happened to you Naruto-San, you look different...?? And you got the Rinnegan now?!?!

Naruto: It's a long story...

Fukasaku: ...The Jubi.

Shima: The Jubi?! Hmm... It took a while before we managed to fuse with you when you had Kurama... Not until you gained full control over his chakra and his cooperation....

As she said, Naruto suddenly froze as a dark voice was heard throughout him.

Jubi: I've given Naruto my cooperation for now... There is no one in this world that I hate more than the Sage-...

Kurama: And if he won't let you fuse with Naruto, I'll just squeeze him out!

Shima: Kurama??

Naruto: The nine beasts still co-exist within the Jubi...

Fukasaku: Alright then, let's try this out!

Naruto: Yosh!

Getting in position, Fukasaku and Shima fused with Naruto with ease, much to their surprise...

Shima: It's working!!

Fukasaku: This really feels different for sure...

Naruto: No time to talk, here they come!!

From under Naruto's feet, he suddenly felt something charging in at him, as the Killer-Whale shot up from under him, trying to swallow him whole. As he was just about to close his gap with Naruto inside, Naruto then quickly teleported away, as he landed on the surface, some place closer to the land, with his cape still waving in the air.

Naruto: !!

As he landed, the Mountain Troll swung his giant club at him, as Naruto dodged it in the last second, jumping backwards further out at the sea as a massive crater was created from the club hitting the ground, splitting the earth far and wide. But the attack did not end there, as when Naruto was still mid-air, the giant Octopus slashed its long gigantic tentacles at him.

Naruto: Shit!

Barely managing to dodge the two first strikes, Naruto got hit by the third, but managed to teleport just as the impact occurred, avoiding damage, and reappearing safely some miles away from the Titans.

Fukasaku: Well done kid... But this is only the beginning...

Shima: They're enormous!

Fukasaku: It's the Sage's Titans of the Underworld technique... The biggest and strongest summons to ever exist, four times the size of the Jubi and Hashirama's Sage Art; Wood Release: True Several Thousand Hands technique...

Naruto: Four times the size you said?! How is that even possible?!

Shima: There are more mysterious and ancient creatures than just the Jubi in this world...

Naruto: How's the toads at Mt. Myo recovering??

Shima: They are still pretty beaten after the last encounter with the Masked Man and the Elemental Dragons...

Fukasaku: I'm afraid that even if they were fit to fight, they would not be able to compete in this league... You barely managed to defeat the two elemental dragons last time, even with Sasuke-San and the Hawks' help, and this time, the rest of the Titans have been summoned as well...

Naruto: I see... Well that leaves me only one choice then... I'll have to summon him...

Fukasaku: Him?!!

Shima: You can't be serious kid?? No one in the history of mankind has ever summoned the Giant Toad, who lives in the deepest forest of Mt. Myo, to battle before!! He can't be controlled, nor is he in any mood to cooperate with humans...

Naruto: There isn't much else to do, is there?? I'll have to try...

Shima: But-...

Fukasaku: Naruto-San is right... It's the only weapon we have that can match these Titans... And if anyone is able to make it work, it will be Naruto-San.

Shima: The main reason no one has ever been able to summon him, is because of the massive chakra source it take... A chakra source that can't be found in any human... Even with a Jinchuriki, it is highly unlikely to work...

Fukasaku: Ma, you forget something...

Shima: ??

Fukasaku: It is Naruto-San you're talking about!! Not only that, but now that he has the Jubi itself within him, there is no reason it won't work!! The Jubi's chakra reserve is like nothing ever seen before, it can't be compared to the Nine Tailed Beasts' chakra supply... It might be unlimited to some degree! It's like trying to empty the water of a large sea with a mere cup; it will never get empty! And even if you get close, it will manage to refill itself before that happens... The only question is, how much of it will Naruto be able to use at once...

Naruto: Only one way to find out...

Shima: Alright, but if so, you'll need some time to ready that huge amount of chakra... The more chakra you use at once, the harder it is to control, and the more unstable it gets...

Fukasaku: She's right, and there's really not any time to focus either!!

As he said, several of the Titans launched themselves at him at once as Naruto clapped his hands together and started charging up his chakra...

Naruto: I'll just have to use my speed then!!

Ice-cold ice, so cold that it instantly freezes the target on touch; hot lava, that instantly melts anything it touches, and every other sorts of instant-kill attacks, were thrown at him as Naruto jumped high up in the air and landed on the tip of one of the fingernails of the Mountain Troll. The Titans were so big, that Naruto looked like a tiny parasite compared to them, as he had to run over 100 meters to cross the nail of the Troll, as he reached the outline of the skin surrounding it.

Shima: This is crazy!!

Fukasaku: Believe in Naruto, Ma!!

Running so fast that the normal eye could not see his movement, Naruto had already run several kilometers in the matter of nanoseconds, as he reached the head of the Mountain Troll.

Fukasaku: Jump!!

As he got there, he realized that the Moon Dragon had followed his movement with his ice-attack, as he rapidly froze the whole right arm of the Troll to solid ice. He was meters away from hitting Naruto on top of the Troll's head, when Naruto leaped off as the Dragon pulled through with his attack, only focusing on Naruto and not thinking through what he froze. As Naruto was mid-air, he turned around as he saw half of the Troll being frozen solid, before the Sun Dragon, whom also had followed Naruto's movement, rapidly melted the ice with his attack. Due to the rapid temperature differences, the arm and the head of the Troll began to crack, as they crumbled to pieces, spilling blood everywhere as the Troll fell towards the ground.

Shima: !! Don't they have any brains?!

Naruto: Hell yeah, it worked! *Smirk*

Fukasaku: Nicely done kid! Maybe you don't need the Giant Toad of Mt. Myo after all, haha!

Shima: What, that was on purpose?!

Fukasaku: Of course it was!

Naruto: One thing is for sure... If I get hit by any of those two attacks, I'll be done for!

Still holding his hands together, charging up chakra, Naruto went on to ask a question of some concern, while still falling through the air towards the ground.

Naruto: If I'll be able to summon him, I might want to take care of those dragons first...

Fukasaku: You're right kid... Summoning him won't do much if those dragons fire up any of those attacks...

Shima: What... Then we'll have to take them out!

Naruto: But how?!

Shima: Me and Pa are not the only two toads at Mt. Myo that knows Genjutsu... The Giant Toad also knows some techniques of his own, and his Genjutsu is said to be the most powerful one to ever exist...

Naruto: Then that's what I'll have him do!

Fukasaku: You have to continue dodging the attacks before you'll even be able to summon him... To your left!!

From his left, a large beam-like attack was fired at him from the giant T-Rex, as Naruto dived towards the ground with the beam going after him. As he was closing in at the sea, the last and final Titan of the Sea made its move, as he too shot up from the sea, trying to swallow him alive.

Naruto: Shit!!

Shima: What the hell is that?!!

Fukasaku: It's...!!

A large and very long sea dragon-worm like creature, with sharp teeth and a vicious roar, snapped at him as Naruto was swallowed whole!

Closing its mouth, the creature quickly dived back in the sea as it took Naruto longer and deeper down into it.

Fukasaku (In Thoughts): *Blub, blub* At this rate!...

Shima (In Thoughts): Don't do what I think you are Naruto-San!!

Naruto: *Smirk*

As the creature raced towards the bottom of the sea, Naruto went on to run straight through its digestive system, as he shot out of the creature's anus and headed right for the surface in matter of seconds.

Naruto: *Pant, Pant*

Landing on top of the surface, Naruto started breathing heavily, exhausted from all the running around.

Shima: *Hark, hark* What the heck did you do that for?!

Naruto: It was the first thing that came to mind...

Shima: Now I'm going to reek of shit for the rest of my life!!

Fukasaku: It happened so fast, and Naruto was so tiny in comparison, that I doubt you'll have to worry about that Ma...

Naruto: No time to rest!!

Still keeping his hands together, Naruto noticed the Elephant-Rhino like creature charging at him, as Naruto leaped up into the air towards it, dodging the horn's tip, and landing on the side of it instead.

Fukasaku: I guess being tiny has its advantages... But at the same time!!

From the right, the dinosaur came snaring at them as it bit straight on to the creature's horn, trapping Naruto between the horn and the dinosaur's tongue. The Elephant-Rhino roared out, as it tried to break free from the T-Rex's grip. It seemed as the two Titans were fighting each other, as the T-Rex refused to let go.

Naruto: I need to get out of here!

Racing alongside the horn, through the gap between the T-Rex's teeth, and towards the head of the Elephant-Rhino, Naruto noticed that the T-Rex let go of the horn, as it began to snare after him as he ran upwards.

Shima: Watch out!!

One of the teeth of the T-Rex was just about to hit him, when suddenly the Elephant-Rhino swung its horn in the opposite direction, away from the T-Rex, and then swung it back towards him at full force, and hit him dead on from the side, piercing right through its right chin.

Fukasaku: ?!

As he did, the force of the impact tossed Naruto off the horn as he flew through the air. The two Titans tumbled to the ground, as the T-Rex growled vigorously.

Naruto: What's going on?!!

Shima: The Titans are attacking each other?!!

Fukasaku: No... It seems as they're too busy focusing on attacking you, that they're getting in the way of each other!

Shima: It must have something to do with the fact that it's Kabuto controlling them through the Sage, and not the Sage himself!

Naruto: ...

As Naruto was just about to land on the ground, some miles from the sea, he noticed the Six Headed Elemental Dragon closing in at him.

Naruto: So he finally decided to attack me himself...

Each of the six heads of the dragon fired up each of their elemental attacks towards him, as Naruto's feet touched the ground.

Fukasaku: Jump!!

Naruto: Right!

Leaping off the ground and into the air in an instant, Naruto watched as the six deadly attacks ripped open the ground beneath him.

Shima: That was too close!

Naruto: My turn!!

Landing on top of one of the dragon's heads, Naruto proceeded to run down its neck, towards the smaller Six Elements Dragon- which was still stationed on the Six Headed Elemental Dragon's back. As he got closer and closer, the Dragon began to take off, as the much larger dragon snared after him with its heads, trying to knock him off balance.

Naruto: Not so fast!!

Leaping off just in time, Naruto landed on the head of the smaller dragon, as he finally came face to face with the Sage himself!

Fukasaku: Now!!

The Sage quickly dodged, as Naruto swung his right foot towards him at rapid speed. He then followed up by quickly turning around, releasing his hands from each other, as he sent his right palm, fired up with massive black chakra, right for the Sage's stomach.

But to his surprise, the Sage grabbed on to his hand, as several rounds of punches and kicks were exchanged between them, with Naruto being unable to land a single hit!

Naruto: Damn!!

As the smaller dragon was taking off, up towards the air, the other Titans came all at him at the same time from beneath them, as they were inches away from crashing into them.

Fukasaku: You have to get out of here, now!!

The bigger dragon turned around on its back as all six heads fired up an attack, just as the other Titans crashed into each other.

Naruto: Fu*k!!!

Barely being able to teleport some miles away through his Flying Thunder God, Naruto watched from afar as all of the Titans crashed into the smaller dragon up in the air, causing a major explosion to appear, and a massive smoke-storm to be sent right towards him.

Naruto: ?!

Covering his face with his left arm, Naruto stood still as the smoke slowly began to clear.

As the final bit of smoke cleared, Naruto noticed the smaller dragon inches away from his face, as the dragon, together with the Sage, had dodge the crash and flown straight towards Naruto. Barely being able to react, Naruto grabbed on to one of the dragon's teeth, as he was pushed several 100 meters along the ground, before lifting the dragon up in the air and tossing in straight into the wall of a large mountain standing behind him.

Naruto: *Pant, Pant*

As the dragon stood up on its feet again, the Sage jumped down as he spoke to him.

SoSP (Static Voice): Well done Naruto-Kun... Well done indeed... I had no idea you would last this long! But then again, time is not real in this world, *Smirk*

Naruto: Kabuto...

SoSP (Static Voice): I guess there are some advantages to the Bijou Mode after all, but I had to idea it had the same strength as the Sennin Mode (Sage Mode)?? Or maybe you just switched there for a second, or found a way to combine the two...

Naruto: ...

SoSP (Static Voice): Either way, the Bijou Mode seem to be the Sage's original form, his original appearance... And there seems to be some other... levels of this form as well, including the one you now posses... In other words, you only look like the Sage when you're in this mode... A mode that the Sage seems to be bound to...

Seeing them from the side, it was kind off hard to differ who's who, as the only difference was that the Sage had a much older appearance, with some wrinkles on his forehead and down his chin, his hair was completely white, with traces of it being red in the past, and that he did not have two summonings sitting on his shoulders. Far behind Naruto, on the opposite side of the great vast sea, you could see the other Titans struggling to get up from the crash, as Naruto looked tense and firmly at the Sage.

Naruto: I won't go down that easily... Besides, the battle has just begun!!

SoSP (Static Voice): !!

Naruto: Kuchiyose no Jutsu (Summoning technique)!

Slamming his right hand towards the ground, a dense and thick smoke appeared all around him, as the Sage jumped up on top of the dragon again, and took off to the air.

Fukasaku: !!

Shima: Naruto-San, you've...

As the smoke began to clear, a giant creature was standing beneath Naruto, as he was towering way up in the sky.

Naruto: I did it... *Smirk, Pant - Pant*

Beneath him, stood the Giant Toad of Mt. Myo!

SoSP (Static Voice): So you had something up in your sleeves after all...

Flying away from Naruto to get some safe distance between them, the Sage watched as the Giant Toad spoke.

Giant Toad: What the heck?! Where am I?! A sea?!!

Naruto: So this is how you look like!!

Giant Toad: Huh?!! A parasite?!!

Naruto: Ehhhh?! Hey watch out, I'm your ally!!

Trying to knock Naruto off by scratching his head, Naruto had to dodge his fingertip to avoid being squashed like an ant.

Fukasaku: Giant Toad of Mt. Myo, please listen! These are dark times, and we desperately need your help!!

Shima: He's right!!

Giant Toad: Great Toad Geezer?? No... You two are much smaller, you two are someone else... You are toads, right??

Naruto: What does he mean by that?!!

Fukasaku: The Giant Toad lives in the deepest and darkest place of all of Mt. Myo... Not many toads lives there... In fact, none of us has ever been there.

Naruto: What?!

Shima: The Giant Toad is from the ancient past, before the human world existed... he's much older than even the Great Toad Sage himself!

Giant Toad: The Great Toad Geezer... I met him once, but I barely saw him then because of his small size...

Naruto: How on earth did you get this big?! Why are you so much bigger than the rest of the toads??

Giant Toad: Hmm...

Fukasaku: The Forsaken Forest of Mt. Myo is a dark, mysterious and holy place... It was once the home of the giants of this world, including the Titans of the Underworld, before they got sealed away to the underworld. That's why no one dares go there, just imagine the size of all the creatures!

The Giant Toad had a young appearance, unlike the Great Toad Sage, but he had the same shape and look as him, and he stood on two legs. He was very big indeed, almost as big as the Titans themselves.

Giant Toad: So you want my help?? Why should I care??

Naruto: Don't you care about good and evil in this world?!

Fukasaku: If the Titans are not stopped, the whole world will be threatened, even your home place...

Giant Toad: I understand... I guess I'll help my fellow toads out then, but I have no interest working with this... human.

Naruto: Ehhhhh?!

Fukasaku: Oh thank you so much, we count on you!!

Giant Toad: Let's go then... Hmm...

Shima: What is it??

Giant Toad: Who do we take out first??

Naruto: We need to take care of the Moon and Sun Dragons! If we get hit by their attacks, I fear not even you'll be able to survive.

Giant Toad: ...

Naruto: Hello??

Giant Toad: I already told you, I don't like humans...

Naruto: Ehhhhhhhhh????!!! What????!!!

Fukasaku: Giant Toad, please help, we need to do as Naruto said!

Giant Toad: Geez...

Shima: You can use Genjutsu, right?

Giant Toad: Genjutsu?? Hmmm....

Naruto: Well??

Giant Toad: No.

Naruto: What?!! Shima said-...

Giant Toad: Don't you know a joke when you hear one, human?? There are no fun in you....

Naruto: Are you for real....

Hanging his head in frustration and disappointment, Naruto could just not understand the Giant Toad's despise for humans.

Giant Toad: Alright then... *Ribbit, ribbit, ribbit, ribbit...*

Opening his mouth, the Giant Toad sent out a high pitched noise, as a large shockwave headed straight towards the Titans, whom were still struggling to get up on their feet and other body parts.

Naruto: Ahhhhhh!!!

Covering his ears in pain, Naruto fell to his knees due to the devastatingly high sound.

Shima: Is it working??!

Fukasaku: Such loud noise!!

Naruto: Ahhh.....

Giant Toad: *Riiibiiit, riiibiiit, rib, rib, riiiiiiib... ribbit....!!*

Giant Toad: There, it's done...

Naruto: Huh, what's done??

Giant Toad: The Genjutsu...

Naruto: Oh really, what did you do??

Giant Toad: What do you mean??

Fukasaku: That was no Genjutus, that was just singing!!

Naruto: What???!

Giant Toad: Oh... My bad...

Shima: And now you've made the Titans angry!!

Being in as much pain as Naruto, Fukasaku and Shima, the Titans raged as they all charged straight for them.

Giant Toad: Here they come...

Naruto: Then do something!!

Giant Toad: Like what??

Naruto: Are you kidding with me?! Anything!!!

Giant Toad: Hmm... I only count eight Titans... Isn't there suppose to be nine??

Naruto: Don't care about that now, just do something before they rip you to pieces!!!

Giant Toad: Hey watch your tone, or I'll just go back to Mt. Myo...

Naruto: Alright, alright, just please put up your guard or something??!

As the Titans got closer and closer, Naruto still had to reason with the toad.

Giant Toad: First answer my question...

Naruto: What?!?!?!

Shima: Watch out, they're almost here!!

Giant Toad: Well??

Naruto: I-...

Fukasaku: Naruto lured the Sun and Moon dragons to kill one of them, now quickly, quickly, hurry up and do something!!

Giant Toad: This human... killed one of the Titans by using his smart?? Hmm... Guess you're worth something after all then...

Just as the T-Rex was just about to snare his sharp teeth around the Giant Toad, he quickly drew his unbelievable long sword and slashed the head of the dinosaur right off in an instant.

Quickly pulling the sword close to his own body again, the Giant Toad swung around as he chopped off the horn of the Elephant-Rhino, before swinging around and piercing his sword right through its neck.

Naruto: Whoa, amazing!! Oi?!

Struggling to keep his balance, Naruto witnessed as the Giant Toad made quick progress of two of the Titans, killing off the last of the Titans of the Earth.

Shima: Unbelievable!!

Giant Toad: You meant help like this, no??

Fukasaku: Hey, watch out!!

As the Giant Toad was boasting his skills, the Killer-Whale erupted from beneath him and bit on to his legs, trying to drag him under the sea.

Giant Toad: Ruaaaargh!

Trying to break free, the Giant Toad pierced his sword down the back of the whale, almost splitting it in half, as blood splat everywhere.

Giant Toad: *Pant*

Naruto: Hey, are you alright??

Giant Toad: This is blood?? My blood??

The Giant Toad had suffered some minor damage to his feet from the teeth of the Killer-Whale, as he struggled a bit to stand up on his feet again.

Fukasaku: It's not over yet, to your right!!

From the right, the Octopus attacked, as it lashed its tentacles around him, restraining him in the progress.

Naruto: Shit, not good!

Shima: Get out of its grip!!

As the toad was still struggling to get free, slicing off some of the tentacles in the process, the Sea Dragon-Worm appeared beside them as it opened up its mouth and started charging up an attack.

Giant Toad: Arrrrrgh!!!!

Shima: ?!

Firing a beam straight at the restrained toad, Naruto saw no other way than to use that technique.

Naruto: Jikūkan Kekka (Time–Space Barrier)!

Placing his hands in front of himself, forming a triangle with his two thumbs and index fingers, Naruto aimed at the beam as he began to focus. The beam was inches away from hitting Naruto, the Octopus and the three toads, as Naruto screamed out.

Naruto: Arrrrrrgh!!!

Fukasaku: !!

Giant Toad: ?!!

Suddenly, the beam was gone as it reappeared right beside the shoulder of the Giant Toad, snaring it in the process, before piercing right through the giant eye and the head of the Octopus, sending it flying backwards, tumbling over dead.

Naruto: *Pant, pant*

Giant Toad: Ugh!!

Grabbing on to his right shoulder, the giant toad began to bleed as he lost the grip of his sword, as it sunk down towards the bottom of the sea.

Naruto: Damn it, I wasn't able to teleport the attack further away due to its size, so I wasn't able to move it out of your hit radius, *Pant, pant* I'm sor-...

Giant Toad: *Pant* Human!

Giant Toad: Never have I seen such a small thing move such a large object like that!! You truly are something, you even saved my life there!

Shima: !!

Fukasaku: Hehe...

Naruto: I...

Giant Toad: But still-... Ugh!... My arm has been badly wounded...

Falling to one of his knees, holding his right shoulder with his left hand, the Giant Toad looked up at the Sea-Worm Dragon, whom closed in on them.

Shima: Noo!!!

The creature raced off at massive speed, as it reached the Toad before anyone managed to react. Wrapping itself around the Toad several rounds, using its long sized body, the creature restrained the Toad once again, as its upper body wrapped itself around the toad's neck, slowly beginning to suffocate him in the process.

Giant Toad: Ugh...

Grabbing on to the creature with both his arms, the toad tried to break free as his strength and vision began to fade.

Naruto: I won't let you!!

Reaching his hands out into the air again, the chakra of the Jubi began to form around his Bijou Mode, taking the form of the Jubi, as Naruto fired off several Bijou Bombs towards the head of the Sea Dragon-Worm.

Fukasaku: You missed!!

Naruto: Damn it!!

Giant Toad: Ugh...

Shima: Don't give in!!

The eyes of the toad began to roll backwards as he was just about to faint, when Naruto, in a last ditch effort, leaped off towards the head of the Dragon-Worm, landing on its neck, and firing several bombs towards its body, vaguely damaging the creature, and loosening up its grip in the process, as it dived back into the sea.

Giant Toad: *Pant, Huff, Hark...*

Jumping back towards the toad's head, Naruto's Bijou Mode went back to its original shape as the form of the Jubi slowly distracted. The Toad almost fell on his stomach, as he used his arms to hold himself up.

Giant Toad: *Pant, pant* I was too overconfident... You saved me there human, twice... *Pant* I can't go on much longer for now, but we'll definitely meet again kid...

Fukasaku: Are you...??

Shima: Are you alright??

Naruto: We will.

With a smile on his face, Naruto pat his hand on the Toad's head as the Toad reached out to them with his own hand, before Naruto jumped up on it. He then slowly put them down on the surface of the sea, as he disappeared in a cloud of smoke.

Fukasaku: He's gone...

Shima: Damn it, now what??

Naruto: At least he's still alive, but we got only our own strength to count on from now on.

As he said, the Sea Dragon-Worm shot up from the sea beside them, as it curled itself up on top of the surface. From the sky, the Sun and Moon Dragons came flying in as the Sage, with his two elemental dragons, also followed. Naruto had used his trump card, but half of the Titans still remained as the battle went into a new stage.

*Now what?! Naruto's at a disadvantage!!*​

~ End Chapter 18.​

* The Giant Toad of Mt. Myo defeated?! Find out what happens next, in chapter 19! *

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fun Facts & Author's Note:

1: As I said at the top of this thread, I'm closing in on the end of this sequel with only 12 chapters remaining. After that, I have another sequel coming up, consisting of six chapters and finally, I'll end it all with a "short movie/One shot." I know I've said it a couple of times already, but I thought I would freshen you up a bit.

2: Something that I've become fond of lately is using music at the end of my chapters (this one introduced having music at the start of it too). This is something I think I'll continue with until I'm done with this sequel, but tell me whether you think it's a good idea or not (if you're actually reading these notes that is, haha xD).

3: For some reason, I found this chapter very hard to write... I'm left with the feeling that I might not have been able to display it properly, and that it may have seemed confusing to some of you... If so, please tell me so that I can try to explain what went down, haha.

4: Finally a decent lengthy chapter from me again, but I'm afraid it will be short lived. The very next one is most likely going to be a short one, before I'll do an average one after that again, and from there on and out, I think I'll have the same length as this one had for the remaining ones.

5: Was this chapter any good?? I honestly can't tell, haha. It felt quite weird writing this one, and it felt like only the second part of it (from where the giant toad appeared) was any good... Agree or disagree?? Tell me what you think.

6: I don't really have much more to add this time... The next chapter will probably be released some time this week or at the beginning of the next. I hope you liked this chapter, thumbs up (for those wondering, this is indeed a reference to something else, haha xD) if you enjoyed, and as always people, have an awesome day!! ;D

Last edited:

Multiply

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Amazing! Summoning the Sage's toad summon himself. This was a great chapter, the length was perfect too. Not too long, not too short. Now I can't wait for the next chapter! :wesobi:

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,655💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Amazing! Summoning the Sage's toad summon himself. This was a great chapter, the length was perfect too. Not too long, not too short. Now I can't wait for the next chapter! :wesobi:
So you liked it huh?? =p Quite frankly I don't think it's one of my best, far from it really, however, I did in fact manage to do something I haven't done in a while, and that was to use as much humor as I can, in which I found some of the scenes to be funny (I know I shouldn't laugh of my own writing, but I do think I managed to come up with some funny parts in this one, haha).

Yeah, the next one will really kick this fight off!! ;)

Ultimatum

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Very good! I don't read fanfictions all that much but now I'm going to start reading a whole lot more all because of you! Good job!

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,655💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Really awesome, please don't be late with the next chapter, I think many others are waiting with me.
Oh, haven't seen you around before =p Yeah, I'm going to put some efforts in finishing this work once and for all ;)

Very good! I don't read fanfictions all that much but now I'm going to start reading a whole lot more all because of you! Good job!
Hehe, you honor me with such a reply =D

This FanFic is random member approved
Haha, thanks xD :)

Sir Aaron

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What are all these people coming in and saying they'll read more FF's. You've sparked some interest.

I thought the chapter was pretty good. Even though I'm not much of a "dragonball" style* fan, this is an exception because it also includes the things that lack in "dragonball" style (see asterisk).

Honestly, I felt the same way you did with the first chapter of my Pokemon FF, and it went over pretty well.

*DragonBall style: The point in which an anime, manga, or story has become a power struggle rather than battle with strategy and intelligence.

(Maybe Michael may be able to finally read my FF's since he has so much time...)

senpaisama

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
awesome as always..,,:yay: this fight kinda remind me of gamabunta and naruto vs gaara,, you did pretty good there bro, but you need to write more about that giant toad , i want more info about him,,and also i'm thinking about maybe that giant toad could tell naruto about so6p's weakness,,?? but overall this is really awesome,, cant wait for the next chapter,, and thank you for notified me about this chapter.:bouncy:

pandu

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That was beastly.SO6P really is something huh :yeah: He didn't even break a sweat while naruto had to run for his life.
Great work bro =D

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,655💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What are all these people coming in and saying they'll read more FF's. You've sparked some interest.

I thought the chapter was pretty good. Even though I'm not much of a "dragonball" style* fan, this is an exception because it also includes the things that lack in "dragonball" style (see asterisk).

Honestly, I felt the same way you did with the first chapter of my Pokemon FF, and it went over pretty well.

*DragonBall style: The point in which an anime, manga, or story has become a power struggle rather than battle with strategy and intelligence.

(Maybe Michael may be able to finally read my FF's since he has so much time...)
Haha, hardly not, I'm as surprised as you are xD =p

When you first mentioned DB, I thought you were referring to the power level, haha, though I've never watched DB, so I don't know much about it, but yeah, I guess you could say that it has gone over to that for now, but things will "calm" down eventually ;)

Haha, who knows, although I don't really have that much time, and even if I have, I'm pretty lazy to do stuff... I think i've been asked by eight or so people over the past two months to read their FFs, so yeah, not the first one to ask =p I'm going to try and read the FFs (in you know where) this month though.

awesome as always..,,:yay: this fight kinda remind me of gamabunta and naruto vs gaara,, you did pretty good there bro, but you need to write more about that giant toad , i want more info about him,,and also i'm thinking about maybe that giant toad could tell naruto about so6p's weakness,,?? but overall this is really awesome,, cant wait for the next chapter,, and thank you for notified me about this chapter.:bouncy:
Well, if you're intrigued by the mystery and the knowledge of the "past," I can inform you that the final chapters of this sequel, as well as the follow up sequel and the short movie will have a lot of it. Even the FF I'm going to do about the Sage himself, will have some interesting "things" in it, but for now, It's more about the "power-struggle" (as DoubleA called it), than going deep into the background story of every thing. But fear not, there will be a tiny small break from the fighting to come soon.

About that, even I'm unsure if the Giant Toad has even met the Sage in real life, I mean, he had only met the Great Toad Sage once in his life, and he despised humans. But on second thoughts, this has kind off given me an idea to something I might use in the FF about the Sage. We shall see.

Great fight, awesome chapter, loved the Great Toad's attitude =D Can't wait to read more, as always!
Haha, good to know bro, and thanks =p

That was beastly.SO6P really is something huh :yeah: He didn't even break a sweat while naruto had to run for his life.
Great work bro =D
Yeah XD It's going to be more even out eventually for sure, although next chapter definitely have a looot of running around, haha xD

Kuroi Honoo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I didn’t expect the two elder toads” to be summoned but it makes sense due to their knowledge and experience. I liked Fukasaku’s statement “we're all connected to the Sage's spirit through him”. That was genius! ;) So about the whole Rikudou appearing like Naruto-I stand corrected lol Nice thinking on the “Giant Toad” being the best of the toads. I liked how Naruto weaved around the Titans and unbeknownst to themselves ended up attacking one another lol Also, the Troll’s death scene was epic! =D That was hilarious/gross at how Naruto exited the sea creature XD So the Giant Toad seemed pretty passive about the dilemma that surrounded him which I didn’t expect lol However, he eventually came around and displayed exceptional swordsmanship. He was exactly what Naruto & co needed to turn this thing around! ^^ Although, these Titans are no pushover as the damage to the Giant Toad’s feets was done in an instant without giving him time to react. It was looking bad for the Giant Toad but Naruto was able to save him in the last minute. Now Naruto’s situation looks as bleak as ever seeing as the summoning returned to his home and now they have to face the remaining Titans/Rikudou-it would seem like their only hope would be reinforcements. The chapter overall was superb and I can’t wait to see how they’re going to overcome this! ^^

Last edited:

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,655💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I didn’t expect the two elder toads” to be summoned but it makes sense due to their knowledge and experience. I liked Fukasaku's statement “we're all connected to the Sage's spirit through him”. That was genius! ;) So about the whole Rikudou appearing like Naruto-I stand corrected lol Nice thinking on the “Giant Toad” being the best of the toads. I liked how Naruto weaved around the Titans and unbeknownst to themselves ended up attacking one another lol Also, the Troll’s death scene was epic! =D That was hilarious/gross at how Naruto exited the sea creature XD So the Giant Toad seemed pretty passive about the dilemma that surrounded him which I didn’t expect lol However, he eventually came around and displayed exceptional swordsmanship. He was exactly what Naruto & co needed to turn this thing around! ^^ Although, these Titans are no pushover as the damage to the Giant Toad’s feet was done in an instant without giving him time to react. It was looking bad for the Giant Toad but Naruto was able to save him in the last minute. Now Naruto’s situation looks as bleak as ever seeing as the summoning returned to his home and now they have to face the remaining Titans/Rikudou-it would seem like their only hope would be reinforcements. The chapter overall was superb and I can’t wait to see how they’re going to overcome this! ^^
I'm glad you liked it bro :D
I'm working full power to get this series done by August, and the next chapter is almost done (scheduled for release tomorrow), and I do have a lot in store for you guys ;D
Great review, thanks ^_^

Kuroi Honoo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm glad you liked it bro :D
I'm working full power to get this series done by August, and the next chapter is almost done (scheduled for release tomorrow), and I do have a lot in store for you guys ;D
Great review, thanks ^_^
You're welcome and thanks for correcting the K in Fukasaku-I made sure to re-edit my post lol

Always looking forward on what's to come and onto the next chapter ^^

Last edited:

+Kyon+

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1st of all, size is perfect ;) make each chapter in this size.

Now on chapter, i think its 1st time when i something didint like in your ff and 1st time i was getting bore at some places in first half of this chapter. Fight is going epic,totally epic. Sage,titans are playing their role perfectly. But the thing i didnt like in first half is Naruto. He is doing nothing, only running with maa and pa. Really i didnt like that you just make him run this whole time,not a single stroke from him. I know titans and sage are very very powerful,big in size and maybe naruto's attacks dont work on them but c'mon!!! Naruto get rinnegen,jubi(i know jubi in not working properly/full power with naruto but still), why didnt he try to attack with rinnegen or jubi's chakra???? At least 2-3 attack by naruto on titans should be there.

2nd thing, dont you think that you made titans too much bigger???? I mean 4 time bigger then jubi and Hashi's jutsu and their one nail is 100 meter long???? I think its too much. Seems like one titans is about in 1-1.5 km area. and if they are this much big then naruto can easily hide himself in their nose/ears/hairs/mouth.

Somewhere i got confused between great toad sage/elder and giant toad but at last i got them :p

2nd half of chapter is awesome,loved it. Giant toad sage reminds Gamma boss & naruto's part against Gaara and one tail in chunnin exam arc. Besides of the things i maintained above, i like everything in this chapter. Like-

1. Giant Toad,his attitude/fights, how he killed two titans in 5 sec.

2. Titans are brainless/attacking each other =D

3. How naruto beat one titan

4. That space time jutsu naruto used in last

Overall a mix chapter for me,fight is going epic but make naruto attack beside of running. Great work, keep it up ;) :)

And sorry for my poor english & grammar :p

Fun Facts & Author's Note:-

1. Finish it asap,before i die =D

2. No comments ;)

3. Honestly i got confused many times,specially at giant/great toads

4. Length is perfect for me ;)

5. I really dont like 1st half of this chapter

6. No comments again :p

Last edited:

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,655💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1st of all, size is perfect ;) make each chapter in this size.

Now on chapter, i think its 1st time when i something didint like in your ff and 1st time i was getting bore at some places in first half of this chapter. Fight is going epic,totally epic. Sage,titans are playing their role perfectly. But the thing i didnt like in first half is Naruto. He is doing nothing, only running with maa and pa. Really i didnt like that you just make him run this whole time,not a single stroke from him. I know titans and sage are very very powerful,big in size and maybe naruto's attacks dont work on them but c'mon!!! Naruto get rinnegen,jubi(i know jubi in not working properly/full power with naruto but still), why didnt he try to attack with rinnegen or jubi's chakra???? At least 2-3 attack by naruto on titans should be there.

2nd thing, dont you think that you made titans too much bigger???? I mean 4 time bigger then jubi and Hashi's jutsu and their one nail is 100 meter long???? I think its too much. Seems like one titans is about in 1-1.5 km area. and if they are this much big then naruto can easily hide himself in their nose/ears/hairs/mouth.

Somewhere i got confused between great toad sage/elder and giant toad but at last i got them :p

2nd half of chapter is awesome,loved it. Giant toad sage reminds Gamma boss & naruto's part against Gaara and one tail in chunnin exam arc. Besides of the things i maintained above, i like everything in this chapter. Like-

1. Giant Toad,his attitude/fights, how he killed two titans in 5 sec.

2. Titans are brainless/attacking each other =D

3. How naruto beat one titan

4. That space time jutsu naruto used in last

Overall a mix chapter for me,fight is going epic but make naruto attack beside of running. Great work, keep it up ;) :)

And sorry for my poor english & grammar :p

Fun Facts & Author's Note:-

1. Finish it asap,before i die =D

2. No comments ;)

3. Honestly i got confused many times,specially at giant/great toads

4. Length is perfect for me ;)

5. I really dont like 1st half of this chapter

6. No comments again :p
Yeah, I like the chapters to be this size too, but it's not always that easy, haha =p

There's only one answer to that, and that is because Naruto, like Jiraiya in his fight with Pain (Nagato), had to store up chakra by having his hands together, which didn't really leave much room for other techniques (like Rasengan, etc). And I also didn't want to go all out right away, but believe you me when I say that this is going to go crazy mode very soon! ;)

Haha yeah, but you will see why they're so big later on. They are Titans after all, and because of their size, not much is going to be able to oppose them, not even Hashi's technique nor the Jubi itself...
I actually got inspired after watching Clash of the Titans (the movie) and the titanic size of the Kraken, so yeah, I just had to make them this big. But fear not, Naruto will soon counter ;)

Well the Great Toad Sage/Geezer is the old toad with the prophecies, and the Giant Toad is the Giant Toad... Shouldn't be too hard to get? Haha =p

Glad you enjoyed most of it then, as, like I said, I had a mixed vibe about this one. However, I pretty much love chapter 20, but that one is not released yet, haha ;)