Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,655💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Great work:)
If you make this much awesome chapter than I think it won't be a problem if you release it late and look its over 200 views and your chapter 10 is still not released like I said before you never go on your words:p Nice work by the way:)Keep it up.
It has gone way out of handxd I never expected it to suddenly raise this much and fast:p

and up to 326 views haha
Just need to get the links now...
3 min...

Now what will you do you say you will post it right away after 200 views and now it 326.:p
Hang on....

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,655💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
as i expected another good chapter!!!
Thanks, old friend:) Thought you had fallen off, as I haden't seen a comment from you on my FF for a while.

Update:

I've made a blog regaridng the whole of my FF series. Check it out if you want to know more about the status of the original series (this one) and the chronicles...:

Last edited:

Kuroi Honoo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I thought the chapter was a success especially with all the action ^.^ I wonder who could be Madara’s master…hmm…I cannot really come up with anyone. I suppose someone new to the story. This will be very interesting when the answer is unveiled. Though it was Naruto delivering :|I was thoroughly impressed with how you expressed his fight ;) It definitely would have been something greater to have had Sasuke partnering up with Naruto as they fought Akatsuki XD I liked very much the sealing technique he used against Kazuki. The tables may have turned around as it is now the Akatsuki seemingly in trouble lol –Good job ;p​

Reactions: Michael92

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,655💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I thought the chapter was a success especially with all the action ^.^ I wonder who could be Madara’s master…hmm…I cannot really come up with anyone. I suppose someone new to the story. This will be very interesting when the answer is unveiled. Though it was Naruto delivering :|I was thoroughly impressed with how you expressed his fight ;) It definitely would have been something greater to have had Sasuke partnering up with Naruto as they fought Akatsuki XD I liked very much the sealing technique he used against Kazuki. The tables may have turned around as it is now the Akatsuki seemingly in trouble lol –Good job ;p​
There you are my friend:)

Well the action was okay I guess, didn't put to much into this chapter, nevertheless I still think it was somewhat entertaining:p;)

All your questions will be answered sooner or later;):D

uzukyubi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ooo great one!! how in the hell do u make all these chapters?? u really got some freaking stores of ideas n imaginations in your brain!!, mind lending me some of your ideas, lol. loved it!!

Reactions: Michael92

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,655💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ooo great one!! how in the hell do u make all these chapters?? u really got some freaking stores of ideas n imaginations in your brain!!, mind lending me some of your ideas, lol. loved it!!
Haha:p Well I posted a list in the comment field of 11 of some of my ideas I had written down before I started writing, so check that out if you're interested;)

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,655💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Retrospective after-thoughts, Part 11:

Damn, this was actually a decent chapter, a notch up from the last one for sure. It flowed quite well and the battle description was the best so far in the entire series. The dialogues were on point too for most parts, setting up the story to come and the narration felt okay as well, though like mentioned before, the script style holds it back a little. Overall it feels like this was the first turning-point for this entire thing from being something casual to actually being something serious. Even the comments seem to support this. Still a lot of players into the mix in this one but it was just Naruto doing the fighting this time around against several opponents, which might have helped making it a bit easier to write than when it was 6 on 6 the last chapter. I do think I liked writing this one a lot and spent extra time making the descriptive parts of it better than usual back then, which shows.

Naruto seems pretty brutal in this but he's also very calm and collected. I had something else written here too but for some reason I lost it. Anyhow, I'll rate it a...

8/10

Comments from the chapter worth taking an extra look at:

I like this chapter alot. This chapter gave me an idea on a theory. I hope it makes 200 views before Sunday.
A theory for the Naruto manga
Orochimaru spying around and Danzo and Roots. I'm start writing it tonight and if I get done by tomorrow night I will post it.
I wonder if this guy ever posted that theory, hmmmm.... :lok::ROFLMAO:

Doing my old technique Michael? Of reach "X" views = get chapter earlier?.
John, John, John... The infamous John himself commented at last. I wonder what ever happened to this dude after the ban :lok:

Last edited: