Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,751💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Or maybe I just read Douglas Adams' "Life, the Universe and Everything" and refreshed when I remembered, lol xd
xd Haha, nice thought:D

i think the view counter is just on a delay, updating every so often so i bet we are already past 200 views so you might as well post the chapter just to make sure
xd Nice try, but nevertheless i still need to finish it, so it won't be posted until at least 200 views are show at the bar:cool:

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,751💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Doing my old technique Michael? Of reach "X" views = get chapter earlier?.
Hahaxd:D Well I've been thinking on doing something like this for ages, but never really had enough chapters to do it, until now:p

Nice chapter man ... what can i say you never disapoint , nice details of battle nice story everything is perfect from my point of view ...
Thanks mate, appriciate the feedback:p:)

haha 261. i guess next post will be another postponement :p
xd Something is way off:p But oh well:

UPDATE:

Chapter 10 will be released within an hour...​

Last edited:

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,751💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
I already have the Naruto Soundtrack going all set for next chapter :D
Hahaxd You took my hint at chapter 3 then, if you know what I'm talking about?:p

Anyway, I'm done coloring, now I just need to go over the dialogues to not make them sound too blandxd

I am sooooooooo looking forward to this.
Any minute now:p

Mist

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Stop posting comments then, so that I won't have to break up and reply:pxd:p:D
or you could just wait with replying till you have posted it.

i am actually more doing it just to check that i still have internet. Out here at sea the internet is so horrible takes whole minutes just to load the forums :S

• Haha
Reactions: Michael92

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,751💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
or you could just wait with replying till you have posted it.

i am actually more doing it just to check that i still have internet. Out here at sea the internet is so horrible takes whole minutes just to load the forums :S
Haha you might be right about that one:p

I seexd

Well anyway, give me... hmmm... hmmm.... 10 more minutes...

Nikkou Arashi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah as Nobunaga said, Kabuto saw something in Akashi that they didn't get... Just what exactly?:p

Yeah I somehow got inspired by Minato's fight with Madara when he sealed of his control over the fox, only that I wanted it to look cooler when Naruto did it by doing it upside down after giving Makito a bullseye with the Rasengan:p

Well my own explaination is that he or Shikamaru did some research on the likes of Hidan, that's why he knew a trick to stop him:p

Yeah... Something happends next chapter:p

Well he's a tricky one.. Just wait until I reveal what I got in store for him:p;)

Thanks for your support as always my friend:)

Exactly what I wanted you to notice!:D... Be sure to pay extra attention in the next chapter:p;)

We'll see then! :)

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,751💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status

Mei Waxton

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Great work:)
If you make this much awesome chapter than I think it won't be a problem if you release it late and look its over 200 views and your chapter 10 is still not released like I said before you never go on your words:p Nice work by the way:)Keep it up.