Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,735💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
UPDATE 2:

I`m really sorry that I wasn`t able to post chapter 6 today, but I had to do some work regarding School and work, and read a friend`s FF, so I focused more on that this day.

However, I`m done writing chapter 6 and only need to polish the most of it.

Furthermore it has become the biggest chapter yet, so it took way longer time to write it than i predicted.

And since Wedensday and Thursday is manga and Anime time, I will probably release it on Friday.

But no need to cry. I at least managed to produce a preview of it, that you could read if you`re really looking forward to it. It`s not the biggest one, but I can`t reveal too much yet, now can i?:p

Just keep in mind that this is not the final version, and you might experience some errors and grammar mistakes for example...

So here it is;):

Preview:

ROKUDAIME HOKAGE​

Author`s Note:

Before I begin I must warn every “Anime watchers only” that this chapter of mine will include techniques only shown in the manga yet so I might spoil some of them to you if you read this chapter. I`m sorry it turned out like this, but I can`t really make the same chapter by not including them. Hope there aren’t any of you guys out there reading my FF who gets disappointed now. Read at your own risk. To the rest who reads the manga as well, please enjoy.

Narrator: Sasuke and Madara was standing of the top of Madara`s statue, while Naruto, Kakashi, Killerbee and the anbus where standing on top of Hashirama`s. The rain was falling and the sky was almost pitch black.

Sasuke: Let`s start with something even you can handle Naruto, shall we?

Narrator: He said while charging up a chidori at the same time as activating his sharingan.

Madara: Don`t underestimate him, or this might take longer time than necessary.

Sasuke: Don`t tell me how to fight Naruto, I`ll decide that!

Narrator: He said while leaping off the statue towards the others.

Naruto: Damn it why won`t you listen?!

Narrator: Naruto charged up a Rasengan and jumped straight for Sasuke.

Sasuke: Chidori!

Naruto: Rasengan!

Narrator: They clashed midair between the statues and above the waterfall. As their attacks started to fade, they then continued with exchanging punch and kicks before they split parts and Naruto landed on top of the water while Sasuke landed himself on the rock wall to Madara`s right.

Sasuke: Not bad Naruto, but you won`t be able to keep up for too long.

Narrator: Sasuke pointed his left hand at Naruto and fired a lightning spear (Chidori Eiso).

*Continued* Naruto answered by quickly creating a Futon: Rasengan which he clashed against the spear.

Sasuke: Impressive, but how about this!

Narrator: Sasuke jumped from the wall and straight for Naruto with his katana raised. Naruto drew a special formed Kunai to counter.

Sasuke: *Humph*!

Narrator: Lightning started shaping around Sasuke`s katana.

Sasuke: Your kunai will break when I force lightning through it!

Narrator: But when it looked like Sasuke were winning their clash, Naruto`s kunai started shaping and a sharp noise was heard.

Sasuke: I see... You`ve learned to use your wind element to shape your kunai into looking like a blade. Pretty impressive I must say. It kind of looks like the Wind Kunai Blade Danzo once created. However..

Narrator: Their weapons clashed sometimes before Sasuke jumped back and holstered his katana and preformed some hand seals.

Sasuke: Then how about this! Katon: Hosenka no jutsu! (Fire Style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu!)

Narrator: Sasuke shot several fire balls towards Naruto.

Naruto: Don`t you understand?! Madara only wants to take over the world! He`s using you!

Narrator: Naruto started spinning his blade, rotating it like an extremely fast windmill, deflecting the fireballs up in the air.

Sasuke: What?! He should have been consumed by the flames for using wind element against it?

Naruto: I`m standing on top of a water. Didn`t you notice that I drew up the water beneath as well?

Sasuke: Let me tell you a little secret Naruto... After I have got my revenge, I`m not planning to stay by Madara`s side. That bastard will be next. I haven`t forgot what you told me last time we met. But be sure of this. If you don`t step aside, I will have to destroy you as well!

Author`s Note: Not the most exciting preview, but that`s all that i may reveal for now without giving away too much..
Hope you will tune in again when chapter 6 is released..

Last edited:

Nikkou Arashi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Geez! this got my brains really running! Well, the word "great chapter/preview!" is too abused here and I don't think that would fit to this anymore. There must be something greater...

Can someone make an anime movie out of this pleeeaaase?!

• Haha
Reactions: Michael92

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,735💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Geez! this got my brains really running! Well, the word "great chapter/preview!" is too abused here and I don't think that would fit to this anymore. There must be something greater...

Can someone make an anime movie out of this pleeeaaase?!
Haha:p That was a new one I`ve never heard:)
Thanks for the thought, but this is only a small part of the full chapter which should be about 8 to 10 times bigger, maybe more(Haven`t calculated yetxd).

Hope this wouldn`t make the wait feel longer, but i felt that i had to come up with some kind of a preview, even thou this is the boring bit of the chapter, so that you wouldn`t have to wait too long;)

And oh, did I just see Naruto manipulating both wind and water while Sasuke fired fireballs on him? That's totally awesomeness!!!!
It was either him manipulating both wind and water elements or it was him rotating his wind kunai blade so fast that the water beneth his feet got mixed into it. Hmmm...:p;)

Nikkou Arashi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Haha:p That was a new one I`ve never heard:)
Thanks for the thought, but this is only a small part of the full chapter which should be about 8 to 10 times bigger, maybe more(Haven`t calculated yetxd).

Hope this wouldn`t make the wait feel longer, but i felt that i had to come up with some kind of a preview, even thou this is the boring bit of the chapter, so that you wouldn`t have to wait too long;)

It was either him manipulating both wind and water elements or it was him rotating his wind kunai blade so fast that the water beneth his feet got mixed into it. Hmmm...:p;)
Ahh..that's probably more like it.. :D Naruto just can't stop getting better!

~Racher~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Awesome chapter i knew sasuke would come...now this avenger will die...but i will have to wait for the full version as i think this is not 16 years after....michel u rule in creating suspense

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,735💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry for double posting, but I wanted as much peoples to know this:

"All my future plans in FF buisness revealed! If you want to know more, please check out my blog":

EDIT: Chapter 6 is out!:

My newest and biggest chapter ever is released! The Legendary Sage of Konoha chapter 6:

Last edited:

Byron123

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So in the previous chapter Hinata was about to give birth to Mito and here Mito follows her father? Exactly how many have passed? I'm really confused with the timeline.

• Haha

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,735💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Retrospective after-thoughts part 5:

Okay, I see now that my earlier scepticism and criticism were premature and mistaken. The writing seems to have improved a lot these last two chapters compared to the first 3, though the narration is a bit lacking at times but not as dry as before. Not sure if the '2011 revisiting of grammar/structure and general correction' is solely to thank for that or if it was already getting better back then when the chapters first dropped in 2010, but I'm now starting to see the hype that everyone seemed to have at the time, with the then ongoing 4th Great Shinobi war happening in the manga at the same time as this. The dialogues are quite entertaining this time around, not bad, not bad :lok: I suppose there will be a lot of fighting moving on from here so let's see if that improved as well or if this Fanfiction worked the best when there was no action. I could probably add a lot of things here too like the previous after-thoughts, but for the sake of not getting repetitive with these, I'll make this one a bit shorter. Oh, and this line lmao:

"Killerbee: Hey, what`s up with this foe? He underestimates the power of the Hachibi, bro." I laughed at this, can't believe I wrote this one in lol. Not bad xD

7.5/10 (I need to be a bit stricter on grades moving forward I think or I'll end up having to score the last 50 chapters or so with 9 and 10s xD)

Last edited: