Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,447💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Valley of The End

~ Narrator: Three hours had passed since the Hokage and his convoy left the Leaf village.
They had been traveling through a lot of forest and they were closing in at the Wave Country where they were going to travel by boat over to The Hidden Mist Village.

Temari: So how far is it anyway?

Shikamaru: Well I've never been there myself, but Lee and Sakura have previously.

Sakura: Yeah that`s right. About six years ago, Lee and I were heading over there on a mission..

Rock Lee: ..On an extremely dangerous and highly important mission to represent Konoha`s glory by fighting of evil S-Ranked ninjas who were causing troubles!

Narrator: Same old Lee was throwing kicks and punches in the air with a burning flam in his eyes.

Sakura: What mission were you on?!

Narrator: She said while giving Lee a punch in the back of his head.

Sakura: You should never interrupt a lady like that! *Kremt* As I was saying, we were on a diplomatic mission to ensure the current relationship between Konoha and Kiri.

Narrator: Rock Lee was rubbing his back head, while you could see eye drops down Temari and Shikamaru`s faces.

Rock Lee: ... Ehehe, yeah that`s correct.

Temari: Anyway, do you remember how far it is?

Sakura: Well it shouldn't be that far. First we need to get to the Wave country and from there travel by boat to Kiri.

Temari: I see.

Narrator: In the Hokage wagon you could see Tsunade turning her head up.

Tsunade: So, what do you think of the first Kage meeting in seven years will be like?

Hokage: Well, this is the first time it will be held in Kiri. Sixteen years ago it was both in the land of Iron and Kumo, twelve years ago it was held in Iwa, ten years ago it was held in Suna and seven years ago it was held in Konoha.
So if it goes smooth like the three last time and not like the time Madara declared the 4th Ninja war, it should be fine. But we better stay on guard.

Tsunade: Yeah as long as we avoid that.

Narrator: As she was speaking, the Hokage suddenly shouted:

Hokage: "Everyone stop!!"

Everyone: ?!

Tsunade: What is it?

Hokage: Don`t you notice?

Narrator: He said quietly.

?: Did he notice us??

Narrator: Suddenly he disappeared, and reappeared behind a bush.

Hokage: What are you guys doing here?!

Narrator: Three young shinobies jumped out of the bush and in front of the convoy.

Jiraiya: Ehm... Nothing.. Just taking a trip to the forest.

Hiruzen: Yeah that`s right!

Mito: Yes Hokage sama, just as they say..

Hokage: Why did you leave the village and follow us?! Jiraiya, I told you specific to do stay in Konoha and watch over your mom and your newborn sister!

Shikamaru: You too Mito. I knew Jiraiya and Hiruzen could come up with something like this, but you too?

Sakura: Hiruzen!

Narrator: She went straight for him with her fist lifted.

Hiruzen: Easy mom, easy!

Narrator: He backed up a few steps while trying to excuse himself. Right before she was able to reach out for him, the Hokage lifted his hand in front of her and stopped her.

Hokage: Let me handle this.. Ahhhhhh.... It`s too late to do anything now i guess, and we can`t just send them all the way home either.
It looks like we don`t have any other choice than to bring them along.

Temari and Shikamaru: Are you serious?

Shikamaru: They have come far as a team, but they`re not ready to attend such an important meeting as this. Who knows, even Akatsuki may attack again.

Mito: Dad, didn't you always tell me to listen to the Hokage? He said it was okay..

Rock Lee: We can`t just bring our children to the meeting, even if they`re Chunins.

Jiraiya: *Kremt* I`m a Jounin! Besides, Kakashi sensei went on a far more dangerous mission when he was at our age. With Obito, Rin and Minato, remember?

Tsunade: We don`t have time to stay here and argue, we`ll need to make a decision right here and now. Either accompany some Anbus with them back to the village, or simply let them come.

Narrator: Everyone sighted, but eventually made up their minds.

(*Continued*) Back at Konoha, Konohamaru and Shikaku were talking at the Hokage office, when Kakashi and Gai came through the door.

Kakashi and Gai: Konohamaru, Shikaku!

Konohamaru: What is it you`re in such a hurry for?

Kakashi: We just received reports from the Tsuchikage that his convoy was attacked by two Akatsuki members, but they managed to beat them back. He was worried that the other Kages could be attacked as well while traveling to Kiri.

Gai: Also, we received a bird from some Anbus controlling the area around the east border, and they said they saw six Akatsuki members traveling right towards the road from the Wave country. They`re target got to be our convoy!

Konohamaru: This is not good! With that big of a force, we`re going to get trouble!

Shikaku: We should send some of our best as reinforcements, without sending too many.

Konohamaru: I will go!

Kakashi: You can`t. You`re the active Hokage for the moment. Me and Gai will go!

Shikaku: Alright, but you`ll have to hurry up.

Gai: Let`s go Kakashi!

Narrator: He lifted up Kakashi piggyback style and ran with insane speed out the window.

Kakashi: I`ll ruuuuuunn myseeeelfff......

Konohamaru: Do you think they`ll be enough?

Shikaku: Yeah, we can`t send too many either, and besides if there are six Akatsuki members, then there will be six vs. six plus all the Anbus and two Hokages. Also i believe my son will come up with a plan.

Narrator: Back in the forest, the Hokage`s decision was about to be revealed.

Hokage: Alright, they will come with us. Let`s get movi...

?: WAIT!!!

Narrator: A Konoha shinobi came running towards them.

?: Finally i caught up with them! How could you just leave me like that on the training ground?! I told you to meet me there, and the next thing i know, you've left Konoha to follow the Hokage and the rest?!

(*Continued*) I`m so sorry, i never thought they would come after you guys.

Jiraiya: Don`t worry Yamato sensei, they've decided to let us come with them.

Yamato: What?! Is that true?

Hokage: Yeah, and now that you`re here as well, you might just follow too. We`ll need extra men to guard the young ones if anything should happen.

Yamato: Okay.

Mito: Hey we`re not that young!

Temari: Watch your tone young lady!

Hokage: Of course you aren’t.

Narrator: He said while placing his arm on her shoulder.

Hokage: *Raises his voice* Alright let`s get moving again!

Narrator: The Hokage entered the wagon, and they started moving towards the Wave country.

Hokage: I think I`m going to take a short nap. Can you cover for me meanwhile?

Tsunade: Yeah sure.

Narrator: As his eyes closed, the scene fades slowly out.

Author`s Note: We`re now back twelve years in time and four years after current manga time.

Anbu: Hokage sama!

Narrator: A Konoha Anbu came rushing through the Hokage office`s door.

Tsunade: What is it?

Anbu: The battle against Akatsuki has broken out, the alliance has gathered in the Grass country. Madara has let lose four out of his seven tailed beast which are on a rampage. Gai and Yamato reports that Zetsu and Kabuto are there as well.

Tsunade: Impossible?! How can Madara control them when he`s not even there?!

Anbu: We have yet to find out, but we believe that there has something to do with Zetsu`s ability.

Tsunade: Arrrrgh... How is our alliance managing?

Anbu: Well we were able to muster around hundred of the best shinobies of the whole alliance, and they`re trying to suppress the beasts as we`re talking.

Anbu 2: Report! We received a bird from the ten Anbus accompanying Naruto, Kakashi, and Killerbee. Madara told the truth, there was no trap. It looks like he really wanted Naruto to fight Sasuke one on one.

Sasuke: So Naruto, you came? Who would have thought I would end your life and capture the Kyuubi at the same place as I spared you last time? This valley sure is a fitting place to die, Naruto.

Naruto: It`s still not too late! Don`t you see how Madara is corrupting you with his twisted ways!

Kakashi: You have gone too far Sasuke, this will be your downfall if you don`t see your errors this time.

Madara: You want your revenge don`t you Sasuke? If you can take down Naruto, no one would be able to stand in your way when we crush Konoha. Not even you`re old sensei Kakashi. This is the perfect chance to capture the two last remaining Jinchuurikis

Killerbee: Hey, what`s up with this foe? He underestimates the power of the Hachibi, bro.

Naruto: Leave Sasuke to me, Killerbee and Kakashi, you take on Madara.

Kakashi: Yeah we know. Anbus, you stay as backup.

Anbus: Alright!

~ End Chapter 5

Author`s Note: Stay tuned for chapter 6 titled:

Rokudaime Hokage

Author`s Note: Don`t forget to read the post below, thanks..

Last edited:

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,447💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Previous Chapters:

Chapter 1:

Chapter 2:

Chapter 3:

Chapter 4:

I hope you enjoyed Chapter 5. I`m sorry you had to wait this long before getting it thou, but i still hope you will leave a comment:) Reps for me too would be appriciated(The "Thank You" button on the bottom of the chapter;):p):)
Also I would like to thank everyone who has supported me this far and also everyone who has given me their votes this month. I appriciate it so much that i almost don`t even have words for it:)

Chapter 6:

Last edited:

Pain..

Elite
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Previous Chapters:

Chapter 1:

Chapter 2:

Chapter 3:

Chapter 4:

I hope you enjoyed Chapter 5. I`m sorry you had to wait this long before getting it thou, but i still hope you will leave a comment:) Reps for me too would be appriciated(The "Thank You" button on the bottom of the chapter;):p):)
Also I would like to thank everyone who has supported me this far and also everyone who has given me their votes this month. I appriciate it so much that i almost don`t even have words for it:)

Chapter 6 Is scheduled for next Monday or sooner even though I can`t say for certain.

Important side note(For Naruto Manga fans only, be aware that this could be considered as a Spoiler.):

Considering the latest events in the manga I may have to change some of the chapters a little. Nothing big, but as you may know, Gai might sacrifice himself in this week`s chapter of the manga and then I`ve a plot hole in some of my chapters and may have to change out Gai`s roles in my FF this far.
rap me i rap you xD

• Haha
Reactions: Michael92

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,447💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
rap me i rap you xD
I always rep my readers as a thanks for reading;)

ooo well my bad lol
xd Just be sure to do it right next time;) Or do it againXD

I like this, I think the Hokage will sense the enemy and prepare to fight. One of the kids will get hurt. Gai and Kakashi will come close to the end of the fight.
Well not bad insights you got there, I mean who knows. I already got the chapter 6 planned;)
Thanks for reading and posting a comment btw:)

Last edited:

Naruto..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Good chapter.^^

I' looking forward to reading the Naruto vs Sasuke fight.:D and I'm also interested in the upcoming akatski vs Narutos group.

Keep up the good work.:D

Reactions: Michael92

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,447💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
jeriya is in the legendary 5 right?:confused:
Huh?:confused: Have you even read any of my chapters?:p

the best

oh did i say that?

o_O
O.O You sure did:D

Absolutely great,altough i think it misses some love(yeah i know i am obsessed)
xd That`s were your FF comes in;) Thanks for reading:)

Good chapter.^^

I' looking forward to reading the Naruto vs Sasuke fight.:D and I'm also interested in the upcoming akatski vs Narutos group.

Keep up the good work.:D
Well, you might be in for a suprise the next 2-3 chapters because there are going to happen some major things;)