Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,447💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I do the same.Admit it you are slow at doing this all.:p
Or.. I put a lot more work into it than you:p Nah just kidding, but I know your secret with Sunny, so no wonder it doesn't take that much time for you *kremt*:p;)

Do you have something against "The One"? Fans, gather! Fan Release: Fan Projectile Technique :D :D
xd Wha...:pO.O:D "The One"? That's a new one:p

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,447💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Update:

The fans obviously wanted a release today as none voted "no", and almost four times as much votes "yes" as "doesn't matter"...

So as promise, I'll release the chapter:

Last edited:

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,447💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i wouldn't accept anything less from u
Hehe I see:p Better not fail you then;) Thanks for reading:)

Damn they are epic! Nice one..now for the next chapter :)

Naruto is poisoned!! Haha, where is sasuke?
Hehe thanks:) So Fallen's back then, eyy?:p

Sasuke? Hmmm.... We'll see. You might see him soon I guess:p

Update:

I've made a blog regaridng the whole of my FF series. Check it out if you want to know more about the status of the original series (this one) and the chronicles...:

Last edited:

Kuroi Honoo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Keep the action coming XD I wonder what is it with this Akashi character. There is a big mystery surrounding him and it intrigues me. This chapter did indeed reveal more in which birthed more secrets lol Sonia obviously will not speak due to her family member(s) however, Konoha does indeed having the very capable Inoichi. The chapters are becoming better and better with each one that follows. –Great job! ;)

Reactions: Michael92

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,447💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Keep the action coming XD I wonder what is it with this Akashi character. There is a big mystery surrounding him and it intrigues me. This chapter did indeed reveal more in which birthed more secrets lol Sonia obviously will not speak due to her family member(s) however, Konoha does indeed having the very capable Inoichi. The chapters are becoming better and better with each one that follows. –Great job! ;)
Thanks:) Well he's almost a mystery, even to me:p I've haven't decided on every detail about him yet, but I think I got the most if it:p

Hehe, well... The question "what will happend to her" is the right one indeed:p

AMystery

Supreme
Kin
86💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
:O wow XD this is getting really exciting. I wonder why it took them 12 years to try and get some info on madara :? I wonder what sasuke did? Find out soon I hope XD

AMystery

Supreme
Kin
86💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I agree with you there XD

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,447💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Retrospective 'after-thoughts,' Part 12:

Another action-packed chapter, and although it didn't hit the high note of attention to detail and fluency that the last chapter did, it was still a decent enough chapter all in all.

"Naruto: Futon: Rain of Rasenshurikens!" - Holy crap I had completely forgotten about this, this reminds me so much of Naruto fighting Kaguya with multiple Rasenshurikens. This sure takes me back... Heck, even when fighting with Sasuke and matching the Indra's arrow with multiple chakra hands coming out of the Kurama mode forming Rasenshurikens too. I wouldn't 100% say that this was a good prediction at the time for those moves, but it sure was similar/close enough!

Naruto is kind of badass in this fight ngl and I like it, but he's also a bit too merciless xD He ended up killing people who were only doing this because Kabuto made them by having captured their loved ones? Still they were doing bad stuff in the name of that but man that's a bummer xD. I wonder if I furthered that explanation later down the line to make it seem less like a 'mistake' on the good guys' part or if this is it.

Naruto getting poisoned is such a dramatical effect for the sake of drama, lol. I mean it was fair the way it was done but still, if the manga had shown Naruto cooperating with Kurama at the time and I had incorporated that here, he would definitely have told Naruto somehow earlier and probably prevented this, lol, but I do recall needing one chapter as a 'break' before the next big fight and to develop the characters some more. Also still no Kurama which is a surprise but it's not really that surprising on second thought recalling where the manga was at the time and knowing what will happen down the line in my story.

Not really buying the 'Kakashi think he knows Akashi' moment, but there's a better explanation down the line I am sure.

7/10

xd Well if step 1 takes hm... around 2-4 hours, step 2 and 3 take around 2 hour all in all:|:p
Long chapter will also take maximum 1 hours.But I guess it depends on the speed of a person.And your speed will be probably slow,if you take 2 hours for coloring:p:p
Man I can't believe how the times changed xD
I can't believe we discussed here that more than an hour was long for long chapters when I ended up spending 150 hours + on Chapter 7 of The Legendary Sage of Six Paths, which included probably at least 70 hours of writing and 70 hours of correcting, and 'step 3 coloring' wasn't even something I did anymore at the time then when I changed to narrative style :ROFLMAO::headdesk:

Last edited: