The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,510💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
Predictions: I think Tsunada and Sakura will heal Naruto but he will be to weak to fight if the Akakashi attacks again. Also I think the dude Kakashi thinks he knows is a exLeaf Anbu Black OPS. That is just some predictions, I will post more later on.

Reactions: Michael92

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,735💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A very good work indeed.
Just go on like this.
Thanks, I will;):)

Predictions: I think Tsunada and Sakura will heal Naruto but he will be to weak to fight if the Akakashi attacks again. Also I think the dude Kakashi thinks he knows is a exLeaf Anbu Black OPS. That is just some predictions, I will post more later on.
Hoho!:p
Sounds about it... or... well... who knows:p
Here's one for you. In the next chapter, Akashi's path will be settled. In other words, his goals will be revealed, or what he will do next you could say:p

Kaziname

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are you reading my mind here?:p
Well I might as well reveal one thing to you as you never quit wanting what I've planed, do you?:pxd

About death... Read the spoiler if you really want to:

Somebody close to Naruto will die soon, and something gigantic will happend.
I knew it! I also have an idea for some naruto chapters that I'm maybe going to write. It is really cool idea (At least I think so). This is how would my "maybe" chapter look like:

Narrator: Naruto clenched his fist and red chakra shroud started to take over Sage of the Six Paths form and naruto's eyes turn into those of a fox.

Naruto: I'm going to fu*king pulverize you
bwuahahahhahha

Narrator: Naruto appeared behind ?????? and grabbed his throat and as he was to crush it Sakura quickly yelled.

Sakura: No! Naruto get a hold of yourself. You can't bring ????? back to life if you do this.

Narrator: Unexpectedly, Sakura's words actually reached him and red chakra shroud started to dissipate.

Sakura: (With tears in her eyes) Naruto... Thank god.

Narrator: In a single instant, Naruto's eyes quickly gained fox traits once again.

Naruto: Fu*k you bi*ch.

Sakura: NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (As she watched Naruto crushing throat of ??????)

• Wow

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,735💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I knew it! I also have an idea for some naruto chapters that I'm maybe going to write. It is really cool idea (At least I think so). This is how would my "maybe" chapter look like:

Narrator: Naruto clenched his fist and red chakra shroud started to take over Sage of the Six Paths form and naruto's eyes turn into those of a fox.

Naruto: I'm going to fu*king pulverize you
bwuahahahhahha

Narrator: Naruto appeared behind ?????? and grabbed his throat and as he was to crush it Sakura quickly yelled.

Sakura: No! Naruto get a hold of yourself. You can't bring ????? back to life if you do this.

Narrator: Unexpectedly, Sakura's words actually reached him and red chakra shroud started to dissipate.

Sakura: (With tears in her eyes) Naruto... Thank god.

Narrator: In a single instant, Naruto's eyes quickly gained fox traits once again.

Naruto: Fu*k you bi*ch.

Sakura: NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (As she watched Naruto crushing throat of ??????)
Hehe:p
Well.. Why don't you make one yourself then?;) I'm sure you got what it takes;)

Haha, yeah that could be fun to read:p:D

Yūsuke1

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i wonder if the cure is a jofuku flower which cn cure ALL illnesses even once that arent encountered;D!! in the latest naruto episode, it was stated there ^^, nice chapter btw hope u give us another early release soon:)

Mei Waxton

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well it is sort of close to Kakashi :p
No, its not:p

Hahaxd Nice one:p

Yeah I wish I could release them sooner.
When I first started, I wanted to write up till now right away as I already knew what the story up till now would be like, but it took way longer than I thought it would.

Oh really?:p You know him?:D

"To Everyone in generally":

"I've no idea when the next chapter will be released as next week is already filled up with work and school.
I might get some time during this weekend though, so we will see.

Hehe, well you can say this was an "10th chapter celebration early release" or something I guess:p

Well, I'm actually reaching the end of the already planed story. I know what will happend for at least 3 more chapters, but after that I have no idea. Before I started writing, I had already planed up until the actual meeting, but once it has started, there isn't really much that I know will happend without needing to brainstorm over it first:p"

Michael,one things is true you can never release your chapter fast but this time as you say
"10th chapter celebration early release"thats why we get to read it so soon and yeah the other reason you know very well:p So you are saying that you don't know how many chapters you are going to make well you told me before that the end is near thats sad because the story like this should never end and entertain us like this.:)

Somebody close to Naruto will die soon, and something gigantic will happend.
Hmm,I guess it will be hinata or jiriya but as I said before who know you change that dead scene too.

Nikkou Arashi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well, looks like there's nothing left for me to say anymore as I agree with everyone's commentaries and reviews. I'm pretty sure the next chapter would be as grand as this one! Go Naruto! Live on and spread the Will of Fire!!! [Gai sensei way..yay!]

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,735💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, there isn't a lot of text despite the size of the post. I thought I heard someone following me o_O
Yeah, but still, it takes time:p
Hahaxd Fear of the Dark?:p;)

i will keep looking forward to it
just dont take forever this time lol :p jk
I sure hope I won't:p

i wonder if the cure is a jofuku flower which cn cure ALL illnesses even once that arent encountered;D!! in the latest naruto episode, it was stated there ^^, nice chapter btw hope u give us another early release soon:)
Oh? Hmmm.... I better check the episode out then:p
Well I got something planed for the release of 12, but I'm not sure how it will turn out yet:p

Amazing intense battle! Looking forward to the next chapter, man!:cool:
Thanks, I'll link you as always:p;)

No, its not:p
Michael,one things is true you can never release your chapter fast but this time as you say
"10th chapter celebration early release"thats why we get to read it so soon and yeah the other reason you know very well:p So you are saying that you don't know how many chapters you are going to make well you told me before that the end is near thats sad because the story like this should never end and entertain us like this.:)

Hmm,I guess it will be hinata or jiriya but as I said before who know you change that dead scene too.
Ehehe:p Well that's true, but I also got work, friends and school to attend to:p

Well, it wasn't really planed. Somebody asked me if I was going to release a 10th chapter special to celebrate, but I had already written it:p So that it was an early release celebration was just something I added on the go:pxd;)

Regarding the chapters... Well it's mostly a matter of how you see it. If I'm adding all the chapters I've planed together, I will probably have to make over 20 more at least.
But as far as "the first arc" of the original story goes, I don't think it's that long left. But I will get back to that when I release chapter 12 as I got something in store then;)

Hmmm... We'll see;)

Well, looks like there's nothing left for me to say anymore as I agree with everyone's commentaries and reviews. I'm pretty sure the next chapter would be as grand as this one! Go Naruto! Live on and spread the Will of Fire!!! [Gai sensei way..yay!]
Yeah I know that feeling:pxd
Finally in the next chapter i can more or less do something that I haven't done since chapter 5... Just write and don't worry about coming up with techniques and stuff:p

So... Btw, I might start at 11 today or tomorrow, but I'm not sure yet...

danivass

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ah a masterpiece, really :) great job in powering Naruto up, you definitely didn't let me down :D It's a good thing I didn't read it last night as I would not have been able to sleep from excitement, lol xd