TOADvsSNAKE

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
my prediction is that sometime soon Naruto will meet up with Madara's boss and he'll kill jirya(spelling mistake lol) because he's arrogant and thinks he could kill the kyubbi

• Wow
Reactions: Michael92

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,447💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
my prediction is that sometime soon Naruto will meet up with Madara's boss and he'll kill jirya(spelling mistake lol) because he's arrogant and thinks he could kill the kyubbi
Nice to see that you post a comment for a change:p:)

Well predictions are welcomed indeed my friend....
Hmm... Perhaps... But I can't really reveal much at the moment, for the 2 next chapters will be like a bridge to something really big;)

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,447💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
UPDATE:

I must say that I've no idea what's gotten into me, but I'm already 100% done with chapter 11xd:p:D

Since the "among of views" idea was kinda... well, not what i expectedxd, I will try this idea instead:

So... If many enough wants the chapter to be released by Sunday (Saturday morning here now, so tomorrow in other words), then just fill out this:pxd:

"~ I Want Chapter 11 to be out by Sunday evening ~​

Reason: [Here you will give me one good reason why I should]"

If many enough wants it by Sunday, then I will release it on Sunday. If not, then probably at Thursday ( In 5 days):p So it's up to you guys now...

Last edited:

Mei Waxton

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
UPDATE:

I must say that I've no idea what's gotten into me, but I'm already 100% done with chapter 11xd:p:D

Since the "among of views" idea was kinda... well, not what i expectedxd, I will try this idea instead:

So... If many enough wants the chapter to be released by Sunday (Saturday morning here now, so tomorrow in other words), then just fill out this:pxd:

If many enough wants it by Sunday, then I will release it on Sunday. If not, then probably at Thursday ( In 5 days):p So it's up to you guys now...

Hmmm...I probably want it on Thursday because you already released your last chapter too fast,that now I think you should wait for your next release a little but anyway you left the decision on us,then many people will vote for Sunday.And who nows you said it on this Sunday and you may released it on next Sunday.:pxd

Last edited:

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,447💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmmm...I probably want it on Thursday because you already released your last chapter too fast,that now I think you should wait for your next release a little but anyway you left the decision on us,then many people will vote for Sunday.And who nows you said it on this Sunday and you may released it on next Sunday.:pxd
Hmm... Yeah that's what I though. Even though quick and early releases are good, they're not always necessary the best way to release. People might fall off if I release too many too fast I guess:p Glad you're being honest:p
But as you say, I'm betting some will vote Sunday:pxd

Haha, well for once I'm 100% done with a chapter before release. This means I only need to copy the text from my documents and paste it in and press submit thread.
I've also prepared the links this time, so it will only take 1 minute from the time I decide to release it, till it's released:p;)

I've even started at chapter 12xd So it's up to the "fans" what they want i guess. But if they vote for this Sunday, then Chapter 12 will have to wait awhile as I don't have any time to write next week and i like to have one saved up then, if you get what I'm saying?:p;)

Mei Waxton

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmm... Yeah that's what I though. Even though quick and early releases are good, they're not always necessary the best way to release. People might fall off if I release too many too fast I guess:p Glad you're being honest:p
But as you say, I'm betting some will vote Sunday:pxd

Haha, well for once I'm 100% done with a chapter before release. This means I only need to copy the text from my documents and paste it in and press submit thread.
I've also prepared the links this time, so it will only take 1 minute from the time I decide to release it, till it's released:p;)

I've even started at chapter 12xd So it's up to the "fans" what they want i guess. But if they vote for this Sunday, then Chapter 12 will have to wait awhile as I don't have any time to write next week and i like to have one saved up then, if you get what I'm saying?:p;)

Yeah absolutely,and you will see almost everybody will vote for this Sunday,You know your "fans" very well.And you really amazed me what has happened to you,3 chapters in a row really.And I 'm sure after you release your 11 ,your 12 will take almost 3-4 weeks to release."Because you don't have time".

And thats good you didn't put that offer again (the views one)it was really a headache for you,So much pressure from the fans:p Ehehehe that was funxdxd

Nikkou Arashi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'd rather say, ~ I Suggest Chapter 11 to be out by Sunday evening ~

Reason: If you're done with it then shoot it! It'll be really be very nice to see what happens next. The story just went through an intense battle - and I'm kinda anxious to know what's next. :D

On another point of view - your readers could miss it as they may have gotten used to your late releases. :p But you send out links so it might not just happen. Besides, out of the hundreds of viewers that you have, there are only a few of them that you've sent links to. Which means, whether or not you inform your readers, they just know how to find their way to it. :)

You could've probably made a poll out of this, you know - That way you could get faster results. Perhaps, next time? Dunno...

Nikkou Arashi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hmn, I've just read this as I went to answer your post before going through the replies. Needs some thinking about this then as you said something about 11. We'll wait for the others at the moment...

-Tauburn-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
UPDATE:

Becuase u ow use fopr the long ass wait from CH7 or was it 8, what ever u ow it to us ;) xd

• Haha

TOADvsSNAKE

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"~ I Want Chapter 11to be out by Sunday evening ~ Reason-the story just went through an intense battle and it's drawing closer to an amazing climax and P.S awsome chapter u got my rep

Mist

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think it is actually entirely up to you. On one hand I would really like to see what happens next. But on the other hand it is good to not spam release the chapters and then when you don't have the time we have to wait for ages. So deep down I think it would be best to hold the release slightly to even out the release dates. Which also gives you time to work on the next chapter and have that ready for say a week after chapter 11 is released.

As you said yourself you will be busy in the coming weeks. So might be good having chapter 11 ready and working on chapter 12 when you get the chance which basicly gives you 2 whole weeks to work on it.

danivass

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hm, I'm not really sure. To tell the truth, I was prepared waiting a whole week for it. And since the ending of chapter 10 will lead to a predictable outcome in 11 (yes, folks, Naruto will die xd) and there are few things left unanswered and none of them, I am sure, will be in the next chapter I say release it whenever your other readers want it :)

Nikkou Arashi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think it is actually entirely up to you. On one hand I would really like to see what happens next. But on the other hand it is good to not spam release the chapters and then when you don't have the time we have to wait for ages. So deep down I think it would be best to hold the release slightly to even out the release dates. Which also gives you time to work on the next chapter and have that ready for say a week after chapter 11 is released.

As you said yourself you will be busy in the coming weeks. So might be good having chapter 11 ready and working on chapter 12 when you get the chance which basicly gives you 2 whole weeks to work on it.
Exactly what I was about to discuss with you, Mikey but you haven't come online yet (after what I realized in my 2nd post)...and since 11 is done, and you've started on 12 - probably that's done too, by now - putting in an even gap between releases will make you work on your next chapters and let your readers wait on a regular time period. Having done 11 and 12 could actually mean giving you like 2 weeks to work on every chapter after that and then the next - if you get what I mean. The process becomes regular for both the writing and the reading...

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,447💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Note: Everyone be sure to check up the bottom of this post:p

Yeah absolutely,and you will see almost everybody will vote for this Sunday,You know your "fans" very well.And you really amazed me what has happened to you,3 chapters in a row really.And I 'm sure after you release your 11 ,your 12 will take almost 3-4 weeks to release."Because you don't have time".

And thats good you didn't put that offer again (the views one)it was really a headache for you,So much pressure from the fans:p Ehehehe that was funxdxd
Hehe, maybe you're right:pxd

Nahxd I only said that I got tons of things to do the upcoming week, not weeks, so the week after I will get some time again.
Well I've planed to finish 12 today (well as far as the chapter go, and then color and edit it later as that's the boring bit which takes foreverxd)

Hahaxd Yeah, so I figured:p

I'd rather say, ~ I Suggest Chapter 11 to be out by Sunday evening ~

Reason: If you're done with it then shoot it! It'll be really be very nice to see what happens next. The story just went through an intense battle - and I'm kinda anxious to know what's next. :D

On another point of view - your readers could miss it as they may have gotten used to your late releases. :p But you send out links so it might not just happen. Besides, out of the hundreds of viewers that you have, there are only a few of them that you've sent links to. Which means, whether or not you inform your readers, they just know how to find their way to it. :)

You could've probably made a poll out of this, you know - That way you could get faster results. Perhaps, next time? Dunno...
Hehe:p Well for some reason I'm looking forward to sharing the next chapter so I'm kinda split:p One side wants to release it while the other wants to save it:p

Yeah, but I guess releasing too fast is better than too late, right:Dxd

Damn... Didn't thought about that. That's a good idea. I'll make a short one right away;)

Hmn, I've just read this as I went to answer your post before going through the replies. Needs some thinking about this then as you said something about 11. We'll wait for the others at the moment...
Hmm...

Becuase u ow use fopr the long ass wait from CH7 or was it 8, what ever u ow it to us ;) xd
Haha, maybexd

"~ I Want Chapter 11 to be out by Sunday evening ~

Reason: Because both you and your chapters are awesome"
Thanks, that sounds really convincing:p:Dxd

"~ I Want Chapter 11to be out by Sunday evening ~ Reason-the story just went through an intense battle and it's drawing closer to an amazing climax and P.S awsome chapter u got my rep
Hehe, well It looks like it's bending over to the "release Sunday" side at the moment:p Thanks for your view:p

I'm on my phone so I can't copy and paste the thing. Well I think you should go ahead and release it because it could then give you a break over the holiday. Also I really want to know what is going to happen :D
Hehe I see:pxd

Yeah, it's between those two right now. Just wait and save 11 and more or less 12 as I'm halfway done with it, or release 11 tomorrow and release 12(If I get done with today or tomorrow) during this busy week and start at 13 in the week after:p

Hm, I'm not really sure. To tell the truth, I was prepared waiting a whole week for it. And since the ending of chapter 10 will lead to a predictable outcome in 11 (yes, folks, Naruto will die xd) and there are few things left unanswered and none of them, I am sure, will be in the next chapter I say release it whenever your other readers want it :)
Haha, you spoiled it therexd
Yeah, we'll see:p

Exactly what I was about to discuss with you, Mikey but you haven't come online yet (after what I realized in my 2nd post)...and since 11 is done, and you've started on 12 - probably that's done too, by now - putting in an even gap between releases will make you work on your next chapters and let your readers wait on a regular time period. Having done 11 and 12 could actually mean giving you like 2 weeks to work on every chapter after that and then the next - if you get what I mean. The process becomes regular for both the writing and the reading...
Nah I'm not done with 12 yet. There are 3 process as I see it;
1: Make the chapter.
2: Color the names.
3: Go through the text and edit and replace bad text or gramma error.

As far as 11 goes, i'm done with all the steps, but with 12 I'm halfway through "1". So I'm not done with it yet:p

Yeah I get what you mean:p Like Kishi release one every week and always are 1 chapter ahead of the release chapter:p

Everyone: Alright, I've put up a poll (it is above this chapter), and it has three options.
If twice as many vote "yes" as those who votes "no" or "Doesn't matter To me" before Sunday evening, then I'll post it:p
The poll's result is secret until the poll closes. Only Myself, administrators and admins are able to see it before then:p
It closes tomorrow evening:p;)

Last edited:

Nikkou Arashi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well, the most important is the first process. That's what would take a really long time...If you set your mind in finishing it like say - the day you release the prev chap then the rest would just take a day - the longest.