so12p

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Long - easily two chapters worth, but probably a lot more the way Kishimoto dances around topics. The trial alone would take him 4 chapters.

The spiral zetsu thing I think is settled. As I understand it, he was basically the non-thinking part of BZ that was originally made from Hashirama cells. I would guess that his encasement of the shinobi was pretty much the last use of WZ.

Interesting tie to, though, to the Last. I could really see something like that in the last panels, though not with WZ, as I mentioned.

I am not sure there will be a trial. Seems like there should be, but there never has bee for anyone else. Gaara murdered people right and left for years. When he turned good, they sort of let bygones be bygones. I suspect the same thing will happen with Sasuke. He will help dispel IT and help release the shinobi little by little. No one except Sakura and Kakashi will have known that he became the next villain and wanted to force his will on everyone. So my guess is there will be a kind of unspoken agreement to not even discuss it. Sasuke in the Last seems to be a nomad, as well. I took that as sort of an Itachi or Jiraiya role, where he is secretly spying and protecting the village from the shadows.

We'll see. Obviously a lot of work went into that prediction, so good effort.

Byron123

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Long - easily two chapters worth, but probably a lot more the way Kishimoto dances around topics. The trial alone would take him 4 chapters.

The spiral zetsu thing I think is settled. As I understand it, he was basically the non-thinking part of BZ that was originally made from Hashirama cells. I would guess that his encasement of the shinobi was pretty much the last use of WZ.

Interesting tie to, though, to the Last. I could really see something like that in the last panels, though not with WZ, as I mentioned.

I am not sure there will be a trial. Seems like there should be, but there never has bee for anyone else. Gaara murdered people right and left for years. When he turned good, they sort of let bygones be bygones. I suspect the same thing will happen with Sasuke. He will help dispel IT and help release the shinobi little by little. No one except Sakura and Kakashi will have known that he became the next villain and wanted to force his will on everyone. So my guess is there will be a kind of unspoken agreement to not even discuss it. Sasuke in the Last seems to be a nomad, as well. I took that as sort of an Itachi or Jiraiya role, where he is secretly spying and protecting the village from the shadows.

We'll see. Obviously a lot of work went into that prediction, so good effort.
Thank you for your detailed comment =D

As for SZ I still can't figure out his exact role but I think that he's more important than White Zetsu. An interesting thing is that Black Zetsu and Spiral Zetsu never had any encounter to see how they would react to each other.

The trial probably won't happen but I really wanted to add my personal creativity in this to avoid writing something that would be more or less similar to what others wrote. In fact in this trial I purposely made Raikage let out the latest events as a hint that Sasuke's revolution had been concealed.

In any case, thank you again :)

so12p

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thank you for your detailed comment =D

As for SZ I still can't figure out his exact role but I think that he's more important than White Zetsu. An interesting thing is that Black Zetsu and Spiral Zetsu never had any encounter to see how they would react to each other.

The trial probably won't happen but I really wanted to add my personal creativity in this to avoid writing something that would be more or less similar to what others wrote. In fact in this trial I purposely made Raikage let out the latest events as a hint that Sasuke's revolution had been concealed.

In any case, thank you again :)
I always thought SZ was a form of WZ. Your comment got me curious and I found this:

"Guruguru (グルグル, Guruguru) was one of the first victims of the Infinite Tsukuyomi, and eventually was pulled from the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path by Black Zetsu.[3] He was first introduced as a clone brother of White Zetsu."

It goes on to say:

"He was originally a human victim of Kaguya Ōtsutsuki's Infinite Tsukuyomi, who was tethered to the Shinju until transforming. He was ultimately stored within the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path, where he remained until the statue was summoned by Madara Uchiha, who used it to cultivate Hashirama Senju's DNA to produce a large flowering tree. Black Zetsu then removed him and White Zetsu from inside the statue, leading Madara to believe they were created by its chakra and Hashirama's DNA."

Byron123

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I always thought SZ was a form of WZ. Your comment got me curious and I found this:

"Guruguru (グルグル, Guruguru) was one of the first victims of the Infinite Tsukuyomi, and eventually was pulled from the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path by Black Zetsu.[3] He was first introduced as a clone brother of White Zetsu."

It goes on to say:

"He was originally a human victim of Kaguya Ōtsutsuki's Infinite Tsukuyomi, who was tethered to the Shinju until transforming. He was ultimately stored within the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path, where he remained until the statue was summoned by Madara Uchiha, who used it to cultivate Hashirama Senju's DNA to produce a large flowering tree. Black Zetsu then removed him and White Zetsu from inside the statue, leading Madara to believe they were created by its chakra and Hashirama's DNA."
It's questionable if he was from the first people to get caught in it, or if he has a person to begin with. If your source is narutopedia then you should know that it's not always correct, not till it provides a page that proves it. Also, Black Zetsu has lied so many times till now that I'm not sure of his credibilty.

Last edited:

Byron123

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nah i didnt mean it that way but they are ninjas y'know :|, it's just that high court and handcuffs doesn't belong there :|. And the way raikage acted was kinda stupid. Him being the judge and declaring death penalty to sasuke was off too. And no matter what happened he saved total SA along with naruto too.
You may be right but as for the trial, it's just a matter of personal taste.

Mr Hiru

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Indeed, the best "last chapter" prediction I have read so far. It has the right amount of emotion, action, dialogues, and other elements which enriches each moment.

Nicely done!