[Spoilers] The last page of chapter 666 is actually supposed to be the first page of 667

cptenn94

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just realized this. I dont think anyone else thought of it.

But it would seem that the last page of chapter 666 with Guy in it, is actually not supposed to be in chapter 666.

I first picked this up when it just didnt feel like normal. Usually kishi doesnt have random things like this.

When you read it it is really random and odd for a chapter conclusion.

Especially after the previous page, had the chapter end to it.

So ultimately here is what I think

This page
Chapter 666 Page 20
You must be registered for see images

Is ACTUALLY supposed to be Chapter 667 Page 1

If you think about it it fits.
Kishi likes to leave cliffhangers that are not revealed till next chapter(such as us not knowing what happened to kakashi)(like I think he intended). Also it is really strange for a chapter to end in the middle of a conversation like that. Which makes more sense, and sounds better???(im horrible at diologue. But just imagine the scenario)

Gai"Hmm who is that"
chapter ends.

or

Gai"Hmm who is that"
Kakashi"Ohh thats madara"
Madara"ohh you were the taijutsu user who pushed my susanoo back. Your petty techniques are nothing before me now"
Gai"who are you again?"
Flash back
Scene changes
etc etc

Here are examples(of random chapters in the manga) where he always begins with a statement, usually just saying what happened.

Now look again at the "last page" of 666.

Its the same thing! ONLY the beginning page of the chapter has that kind of commentary.

Lastly, Mangakas are usually a chapter or 2 ahead of the manga. So when chapter 666 came out, it is very likely that chapters 667 and 668 were done or near completion, and that chapter 669 was in the works.

So in conclusion, Page 19 of Chapter 666 of Naruto, is ACTUALLY a unintended early release of the FIRST page of 667.
I may be wrong, or they may have changed the page, but Im fairly sure that this is the case

-immortal-

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i told this a week ago. No need to make a thread when god PTTE has already confirmed this :

Warning: Close or Delete this thread, or Further responsiblaaaaalalallatus has to be made. Please do not interfere.

cptenn94

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i told this a week ago. No need to make a thread when god PTTE has already confirmed this :

Warning: Close or Delete this thread, or Further responsiblaaaaalalallatus has to be made. Please do not interfere.
Really? I looked and did not see any threads about this(much less mentioning it). Nor was I able to find your post.

By all means show me the link and I can mention you and you find this out a week earlier as you claim.

I see no reason this thread must be closed or deleted. And nor has this been confirmed yet.

thegame

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So what you took so much time saying, is that the last past page, was intentionally placed there (no way they could have made such a mistake), just to give us some kind of spoiler for next chapter?

So what? We have seen countless times where the last page of one chapter is also the first page of the next chapter.

boshans

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry but no. This is not the first time that there has been an End label on the second to last page, and then the last page doesn't. The official Viz release has the same last page, they absolutely would not **** up and put a page from the next chapter, which probably isn't even finalized yet, into this chapter. The official release actually has To Be Continued on the page with Gui, so it is supposed to be the last page. It was supposed to end this way. This has happened before with the dialogue also, it is nothing new.

Last edited:

~Naruto&Itachi~

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sorry but no. This is not the first time that there has been an End label on the second to last page, and then the last page doesn't. The official Viz release has the same last page, they absolutely would not **** up and put a page from the next chapter, which probably isn't even finalized yet, into this chapter. The official release actually has To Be Continued on the page with Gui, so it is supposed to be the last page. It was supposed to end this way. This has happened before with the dialogue also, it is nothing new.
This ^^^
I can believe that people actually they release a page from the next chapter since this has happened before and not just naruto

cptenn94

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So what you took so much time saying, is that the last past page, was intentionally placed there (no way they could have made such a mistake), just to give us some kind of spoiler for next chapter?

So what? We have seen countless times where the last page of one chapter is also the first page of the next chapter.
Yes there is a way they could make a mistake. A mistake is something that was NOT INTENTIONAL.

When you have a bunch of completed manga pages, and a chapter, it is possible that a page couldve been mixed up.

Im not saying that it really was a mistake. Just that the way the diologue is, and the pages etc are, it really seems like it to me.

This ^^^
I can believe that people actually they release a page from the next chapter since this has happened before and not just naruto
I know this has happened before. Where they have "end" on a page before the actual ending.(you see it all the time in one piece)

Im pretty sure this has even happened before on naruto. However I think what I do for MULTIPLE reasons. Not just because "ohh it says end on the second to last page. The last page must then be 667"

I stated my various reasons for thinking it might be like that.

As I said with the above.

If i really thought that the last page was from 667 JUST because it said end, I would not have made this thread.

Kishi has put end before the last page before, and Oda has done it quite a bit.

The main reason I think that the last page could be the first of 667, Is because how out of place the diologue is. It randomly starts and stops. Also usually kishi usually likes to leave cliff hangers. And not knowing if kakashi died or not is a cliffhanger.

Viz could make a mistake. They are human.

Viz goes in and corrects things. Such as removeing shukaku and gyuki in the juubi seeing the bijuus chakra in naruto page.

So useing the Viz excuse doesnt mean it is how it is. It just means it is very very likely not to be wrong.

However you mentioned the diologue at the end of the chapters.

It would seem I jumped the gun and forgot about they kishi does his diologue at the beginning and end.

So now It would seem that I was mistaken. It just seemed out of place, and odd and unusual for a chapter ending.

But I never from the start said it was confirmed, or that it was for sure 667 page 1. I said I could be wrong, and im fine with being wrong.

Anyways have a great day guys. Just Ignore this thread, now, as one of my main supporting points is proven false, and even though It was already unlikely, it is now really really unlikely.(to the point I dont think it is anymore)