Range- Short
Killing- Allowed
Stealing-Not Allowed
Basic5/Nin/Gen/Tai/Etc- Not Allowed
KG- Not Allowed
CE/CJ/CFS- Not Allowed
CW- Not Allowed
Ninja Tools- Not Allowed

Only- Freeform Kenjutsu and Taijutsu only, which means no jutsu/technique/Use of chakra

Conditions; None.

~Theme~

And the rest of the tekken 2 arcade version themes~ O_O

Note : You can choose upto two weapons but they have to be realistic(e.g. Hisagi's Kazeshini) and armored gloves are banned from use. You can use one set of dual weapons(e.g. two katanas) which still counts as 1 weapon.
-Blizzard-, post your weapon and after that is done, Gin-San, you post your weapon and make the first move.

all physics are based off what's possible in real life
Not narutoverse physics.

each battle will last 7 days and if there's no clear winner the judges will pick one.

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

Gin-San

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sakata Gintoki [Silver Soul]

I'll be using KusariGama and a katana with it's scabbard.

Katana will be on my right hip, the KusariGama on my left with easy access.

----------------------------------

I began by positioning myself in a Stance, the scabbard remaining on my right hip.

"Come at me bro."

I can sense this being the outcome of our fight

Blizzàrd1

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Should've attacked when you had a chance..

*As Rairen speaks, an evil grim stretches on his face, while he stood short range from his opponent, with two small pillars in between us on the sides lighting the part of the room. As Rairen see Gin taking the stance, he too extends his sword backwards, slightly tilting it and not letting it touch the ground, then taking an initial run as he was called to make the first move, he swings his heavy sword grabbing it halfway with his other hand and using the brutal strength of both hands he smashes his sword on the pillar, with ease slicing it and sending the chunks of rocks towards Gin, with such velocity, powerful enough to take him down. After making his move he quickly sprints towards the other pillar few feet away and now with another spin sends the chunks of that pillar towards you, destroying it.*

:T_T:

Edit: Pillars shown in the first video at the background at time; 0:36

Last edited:

Gin-San

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Should've attacked when you had a chance..

*As Rairen speaks, an evil grim stretches on his face, while he stood short range from his opponent, with two small pillars in between us on the sides lighting the part of the room. As Rairen see Gin taking the stance, he too extends his sword backwards, slightly tilting it and not letting it touch the ground, then taking an initial run as he was called to make the first move, he swings his heavy sword grabbing it halfway with his other hand and using the brutal strength of both hands he smashes his sword on the pillar, with ease slicing it and sending the chunks of rocks towards Gin, with such velocity, powerful enough to take him down. After making his move he quickly sprints towards the other pillar few feet away and now with another spin sends the chunks of that pillar towards you, destroying it.*

:T_T:

Edit: Pillars shown in the first video at the background at time; 0:36
This is how we are placed, just so we can have a visual image:

"What the hell? What is with that inhuman strength?"

We are around four-five meters from each other. The distance between one pilar to the other (In a horizontal dimension) is around 3.5 meters, making it 1.75 meters distance from each other.

While I place myself in the Chudan Stance, I pay close attention to you. As you move toward your right, placing your sword down, I kind of second guess your own objective, though I do not stay still. While you move, I start slowly stepping back. With the harsh movement of yours, moving your sword at great speeds toward the pillar, my assumption grew right. With a swift motion, I let go of my sword with my right hand, continue holding it with my left hand, though changing the grip into an inverse style one. While doing this though, with swift movement, perform a back-hand spring at quick speed, just as you hit the pillar.

The back-hand spring placed me next to the pillar from the secondary row, this one being to my right. With awe I am witness of the chunks of earth flying toward me as I get again into a much more stable position. Without much of a break though, and understanding the amount of time I have left, just as I land on my feet, I push strongly against the ground with my left foot, pushing me toward the pillar on my right. Then, as I move at quick speed toward the pillar, I flex my other leg, and stop my movement with the plant of my right foot, and while still carrying the momentum, pushing against it, successfully pushing me away from the incoming debris, though just barely. Some of the rocks hit the pillar and the wall previously behind me, making some indents of the power they carried.

As I am moving toward the pillar though, with my empty right hand, I grab the chain from the KusariGama, letting the weight loose, though the scythe still wrapped on my belt. When pushing against the pillar, I maintain a good look at you, wanting to know what you are aiming for, which I again have a second guess. Just as I land, placing my left foot first, I start by carrying my body forward, stepping strongly with my right foot to gain additional momentum. By doing so, I swing my right arm from left to right, sending the weight toward you as I regulate the amount of chain released with the hand. By doing such movement, the weight moves in a horizontal parabola, with the arc facing outwards. The weight, moving at amazing speeds, will hit the right side of your head if you continue moving toward the pillar, which is what I thought you would do. If you decide to ignore the weight and strike the pillar like you did before, you will be hit by the weight.

"If you don't know what hell is, I will gladly show you"

Blizzàrd1

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This is how we are placed, just so we can have a visual image:

"What the hell? What is with that inhuman strength?"

We are around four-five meters from each other. The distance between one pilar to the other (In a horizontal dimension) is around 3.5 meters, making it 1.75 meters distance from each other.

While I place myself in the Chudan Stance, I pay close attention to you. As you move toward your right, placing your sword down, I kind of second guess your own objective, though I do not stay still. While you move, I start slowly stepping back. With the harsh movement of yours, moving your sword at great speeds toward the pillar, my assumption grew right. With a swift motion, I let go of my sword with my right hand, continue holding it with my left hand, though changing the grip into an inverse style one. While doing this though, with swift movement, perform a back-hand spring at quick speed, just as you hit the pillar.

The back-hand spring placed me next to the pillar from the secondary row, this one being to my right. With awe I am witness of the chunks of earth flying toward me as I get again into a much more stable position. Without much of a break though, and understanding the amount of time I have left, just as I land on my feet, I push strongly against the ground with my left foot, pushing me toward the pillar on my right. Then, as I move at quick speed toward the pillar, I flex my other leg, and stop my movement with the plant of my right foot, and while still carrying the momentum, pushing against it, successfully pushing me away from the incoming debris, though just barely. Some of the rocks hit the pillar and the wall previously behind me, making some indents of the power they carried.

As I am moving toward the pillar though, with my empty right hand, I grab the chain from the KusariGama, letting the weight loose, though the scythe still wrapped on my belt. When pushing against the pillar, I maintain a good look at you, wanting to know what you are aiming for, which I again have a second guess. Just as I land, placing my left foot first, I start by carrying my body forward, stepping strongly with my right foot to gain additional momentum. By doing so, I swing my right arm from left to right, sending the weight toward you as I regulate the amount of chain released with the hand. By doing such movement, the weight moves in a horizontal parabola, with the arc facing outwards. The weight, moving at amazing speeds, will hit the right side of your head if you continue moving toward the pillar, which is what I thought you would do. If you decide to ignore the weight and strike the pillar like you did before, you will be hit by the weight.

"If you don't know what hell is, I will gladly show you"

I wonder where these second guesses come from, your 6th senses are exceptionally strong :rolleyes:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am the creator of the hell you speak of! Witness the power of a Devil..

*A different kind-of aura surrounded Rairen and he could now sense something strange in the room. Darkness burning in his heart enveloped his body and portrait the form of a devil to the world. With another evil intention his mind was once again back to present, as he witnessed his opponent very effectively blocking the huge pile of rocks that he had just sent towards him, and aiming for the other pillar he sees his opponent now making the move. Knowing what he is capable of, Rairen never made the mistake of loosing eye contact. And the moment he was sure of the chain that was manipulated to strike him with extra ordinary motion force, he quickly shifts the sword to only his right hand (As shown in the biography the hand is covered with leather gloves, while the other one with metal claw), with more grip he swings his sword wrapping the electrical wires of lamp that was about to hit the ground (was on the pillar) at the same time he lets his body falls backwards, letting the chain go above him while he his swords swings towards the chain and then pinning the chain down to the earth. The sword was electrocuted by the wires, taking in consideration the physics, the electricity will flow through your chain and will electrocute anything in contact, which includes you.*

Note: I like planning things first ;) The lamp as mentioned in the previous post lit the room. and it did had electricity as shown in the video that the entire room was lighted.. even ceiling bulbs were there.

Last edited:

Gin-San

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wonder where these second guesses come from, your 6th senses are exceptionally strong :rolleyes:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am the creator of the hell you speak of! Witness the power of a Devil..

*A different kind-of aura surrounded Rairen and he could now sense something strange in the room. Darkness burning in his heart enveloped his body and portrait the form of a devil to the world. With another evil intention his mind was once again back to present, as he witnessed his opponent very effectively blocking the huge pile of rocks that he had just sent towards him, and aiming for the other pillar he sees his opponent now making the move. Knowing what he is capable of, Rairen never made the mistake of loosing eye contact. And the moment he was sure of the chain that was manipulated to strike him with extra ordinary motion force, he quickly shifts the sword to only his right hand (As shown in the biography the hand is covered with leather gloves, while the other one with metal claw), with more grip he swings his sword wrapping the electrical wires of lamp that was about to hit the ground (was on the pillar) at the same time he lets his body falls backwards, letting the chain go above him while he his swords swings towards the chain and then pinning the chain down to the earth. The sword was electrocuted by the wires, taking in consideration the physics, the electricity will flow through your chain and will electrocute anything in contact, which includes you.*

Note: I like planning things first ;) The lamp as mentioned in the previous post lit the room. and it did had electricity as shown in the video that the entire room was lighted.. even ceiling bulbs were there.
Seriously Blizzard? A smartass comment like that?
If someone was running toward something instead of you (In the situation we are given), wouldn't you find it quite suspicious?

I said second thoughts, simply because of the type of move you did. Destroying a pillar with the swing of a sword, are you serious? In real life, even if someone was able to perform something like that, the amount of momentum carried by the debris wouldn't be even enough to do probably do some light damage.

And nice to know you plan things ahead, but you should plan a little more, maybe actually make some research. You are dealing with high enough voltages of electricity to bypass your leather gloves and paralyze you, making you incapable of moving as swiftly as you did. So, as far as this is going, you are pretty much paralyzed and then your head is broken by the weight, as you wouldn't be able to move not even near fast enough to avoid it.
But I seek for fun, not smartass comments about my performance. Don't make my one of my last fights before retirement something that I would regret. So, let's say you don't get electrocuted by the wires.

And next, please make detailed descriptions of what you are doing, simply saying "I swing" doesn't help at all. I really don't know where you are and how you are moving, making it quite problematic for both of us. I can't see what is in your mind, I hope you realize that.

---------------------------------

After throwing the weight, and as it travels to you, I pay close attention to your movement. Noticing your sword swinging upwards to wrap it with the electrical cables as you fall backwards, with the intend of avoiding the weight. The movement being obvious (as you need to be moving away from the weight as it comes to you to know how far to go), I anticipate your movement, in which I quickly react by grabbing from chain with a strong grip, preventing further chain to be released. Immediately after gripping the chain, I whip it downwards, making the weight at the end rise just as you swing the sword downward, avoiding being trapped by it (Just think of it as a stick trying to hit a whip, but at the moment the whip raises as the stick passes). After swinging the sword (As preventing carrying that momentum is difficult), just as it passes the vertical axis of the weight (because you were aiming in pinning it into the ground), I whip the chain again, this time upwards, making the weight fall downward at incredible speed, and thanks to your unbalanced position, making it fall above your head. Immediately after striking your face, I pull from the chain, recovering the weight.

Blizzàrd1

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
First I would like to clear your comments;
1. What is a "second guess" that you call like a rise of suspicion, and the anticipation you made. There is a amount of guess that one can make in Role Play after that it acts as God-modding, which basically have many meanings one being knowing what your opponent might do. When i moved towards the pillars there are countless action i could take, some being; using the pillar as a force to push me, coming about the pillar just to make you loose sight of me for even a slightest second, or even just a random way to come about an action through a direction. Knowing how your actions took place quite readily to dodge the attack is when one have a pretty good idea what he will be facing.
Now, how was the pillar destroyed and sent towards you, it was a simple slice and smash action. Slice with one spin and smash with the other, and knowing we are in a short range, even if it hits you with unknown low magnitude and speed it obstructs your motion, which in a fight is enough.

2. Then comes your funniest comment about voltage being high and me getting shocked. Leather, is an insulator, it is a material often used with the mixture of fiber glass to make bullet proof shock proof and electric proof shields in the modern world. An insulator does not have the tendency level which measures how much voltage there will be to make it pass through it. You may have seen electricity guys touching 220 Volts huge cables and handling them while they are live, and these people wear gloves, made of the same material. So that point is just meh.. but seeing that you did not consider it, I thank you ^_^

3. What is swing and the details of my move. Swinging motion is described as a motion in which some angle is covered to a targeted thing. As described in my move the target was a chain, which was above me, and a swinging motion acted on the sword to bring about an action upon the chain. That is quite plain language and pretty understandable. Next time i will make sure to describe even the simplest terms. My apologies.

Keywords; God-modding, Insulators, Swing/Aim/Strike.

And yes, seriously I am a smartass.

Last edited:

Gin-San

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First I would like to clear your comments;
1. What is a "second guess" that you call like a rise of suspicion, and the anticipation you made. There is a amount of guess that one can make in Role Play after that it acts as God-modding, which basically have many meanings one being knowing what your opponent might do. When i moved towards the pillars there are countless action i could take, some being; using the pillar as a force to push me, coming about the pillar just to make you loose sight of me for even a slightest second, or even just a random way to come about an action through a direction. Knowing how your actions took place quite readily to dodge the attack is when one have a pretty good idea what he will be facing.
Now, how was the pillar destroyed and sent towards you, it was a simple slice and smash action. Slice with one spin and smash with the other, and knowing we are in a short range, even if it hits you with unknown low magnitude and speed it obstructs your motion, which in a fight is enough.

2. Then comes your funniest comment about voltage being high and me getting shocked. Leather, is an insulator, it is a material often used with the mixture of fiber glass to make bullet proof shock proof and electric proof shields in the modern world. An insulator does not have the tendency level which measures how much voltage there will be to make it pass through it. You may have seen electricity guys touching 220 Volts huge cables and handling them while they are live, and these people wear gloves, made of the same material. So that point is just meh.. but seeing that you did not consider it, I thank you ^_^

3. What is swing and the details of my move. Swinging motion is described as a motion in which some angle is covered to a targeted thing. As described in my move the target was a chain, which was above me, and a swinging motion acted on the sword to bring about an action upon the chain. That is quite plain language and pretty understandable. Next time i will make sure to describe even the simplest terms. My apologies.

Keywords; God-modding, Insulators, Swing/Aim/Strike.

And yes, seriously I am a smartass.
Hey Mr. Smartass, where did you got your attitude?
You need to return it, it is defective.

I'll give you a small advice: Being a good smartass only works when you are actually right.

1. I know what God-Modding is, I had my share of it for the entire time I have been in the RP. What I did though, is not G-Modding whatsoever, but a pathetic excuse for a technicality on your part. By taking consideration the sword position, body position, what you were going at, and all other factors, it was pretty obvious what your intent was. Heck, even elementary students would be able to understand what you are aiming at given that situation. It is called common sense. I called it a "second guess" simply because of what you did. In the real world, you won't be finding people destroying pillars with swords as if they were butter, much less sending the debris like rockets. Though I knew what you intent was, I had the choice of staying were I was and see what happens (The sword getting stuck in the pillar or being broken), or be secure and moving out of the way. Because you didn't hesitate on your strike whatsoever, it made me believe that you will actually throw something at me. And no, no matter what you said, you used the rocks to actually take me out, not to distract me, that is what you wrote.
The second guess is much more obvious. You are running towards another pillar, with a striking mobile stance. Even if you weren't intending towards that, my instinct would have been that you were aiming to destroy the pillar again. Either way, I wasn't going to allow you to achieve your goal, as I attacked you before that.

2. A plastic bag, is an insulator.
A napkin, is an insulator.
Many things are insulators, should I continue?
There are many reasons why they are insulators, but the three most known are density, thickness and material. Common sense tells you that metals are conductors, while things like plastic aren't. Leather gloves are made with skin, which is something you also have. They may be able to resist some electricity, simply because the thickness of the leather. If you wore something like leather gloves to work with 200 Volts of electricity, you will certainly shock the hell out of yourself. The electricity will bypass the skin, and will ultimately reach you. That is one of the reasons why leather gloves are used only with low voltages, but even then rubber gloves are preferred.
If you are talking about what electricians use, is a combination of both rubber and leather gloves. They put rubber gloves first, then put the leather above. Why they do that? Because leather would protect the person and the rubber gloves from heat, while the rubber gloves would protect the person from the electricity.

Now, if I am wrong, please give me some factual scientific evidence of leather gloves being capable of resisting high voltages of electricity as you said, that is, without the rubber gloves whatsoever. If you want though, we can make an experiment, with you as the specimen, I would certainly like to see that.

Heck, I am wearing a kimono, leather pants, and underwear. All of that is protecting me from making direct skin contact with the scythe. If I am able to get shock with all that, and you, using leather gloves aren't, then electricity is really bias.

3. I don't understand why you even try to free form if you don't even have the remote idea on how stupid what you said sounds. Your descriptions lack detail, I do not know if you moved, and if you did where. I don't know how you lean back, did you crouch, bend your knees, fall back, what? How did you move your sword? Certainly the chain is above-infront of you, but I do not know what motion you are making to pin it in the ground. As far as I know, you could be swinging a complete arc above you to pin the chain behind you as you do a 180 degree turn. You lack detail and description, face it. I know you can do better than this vague descriptions, unless of course you are aiming for a technicality on my moves when trying to figure what you are doing, which as far as it goes, it's pretty cheap (not tactical whatsoever, just cheap).

Now, lastly, I will like a judge to check the fight. It is an ultimatum.
If I am right, you will be shock by the electricity, incapable of moving for a short while (From the stun that will be put in your body), which being short range, would be enough for the weight to reach you in less than a second and smash your head. If not, then I will give up in this fight, because it is no longer fun. I will also admit that I was wrong about the electricity.

Blizzàrd1

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hey Mr. Smartass, where did you got your attitude?
You need to return it, it is defective.

I'll give you a small advice: Being a good smartass only works when you are actually right.

;)

Heck, even elementary students would be able to understand what you are aiming at given that situation. It is called common sense. I called it a "second guess" simply because of what you did.
:rofl:

2. A plastic bag, is an insulator.
A napkin, is an insulator.
Many things are insulators, should I continue?
There are many reasons why they are insulators, but the three most known are density, thickness and material. Common sense tells you that metals are conductors, while things like plastic aren't. Leather gloves are made with skin, which is something you also have. They may be able to resist some electricity, simply because the thickness of the leather. If you wore something like leather gloves to work with 200 Volts of electricity, you will certainly shock the hell out of yourself. The electricity will bypass the skin, and will ultimately reach you. That is one of the reasons why leather gloves are used only with low voltages, but even then rubber gloves are preferred.
If you are talking about what electricians use, is a combination of both rubber and leather gloves. They put rubber gloves first, then put the leather above. Why they do that? Because leather would protect the person and the rubber gloves from heat, while the rubber gloves would protect the person from the electricity.

Now, if I am wrong, please give me some factual scientific evidence of leather gloves being capable of resisting high voltages of electricity as you said, that is, without the rubber gloves whatsoever. If you want though, we can make an experiment, with you as the specimen, I would certainly like to see that.

Heck, I am wearing a kimono, leather pants, and underwear. All of that is protecting me from making direct skin contact with the scythe. If I am able to get shock with all that, and you, using leather gloves aren't, then electricity is really bias.
enough said U_U

3. I don't understand why you even try to free form if you don't even have the remote idea on how stupid what you said sounds. Your descriptions lack detail, I do not know if you moved, and if you did where. I don't know how you lean back, did you crouch, bend your knees, fall back, what? How did you move your sword? Certainly the chain is above-infront of you, but I do not know what motion you are making to pin it in the ground. As far as I know, you could be swinging a complete arc above you to pin the chain behind you as you do a 180 degree turn. You lack detail and description, face it. I know you can do better than this vague descriptions, unless of course you are aiming for a technicality on my moves when trying to figure what you are doing, which as far as it goes, it's pretty cheap (not tactical whatsoever, just cheap).
at the same time he lets his body falls backwards
with more grip he swings his sword wrapping the electrical wires of lamp that was about to hit the ground (was on the pillar) at the same time he lets his body falls backwards, letting the chain go above him while he his swords swings towards the chain and then pinning the chain down to the earth.
^_^

Now, lastly, I will like a judge to check the fight. It is an ultimatum.
If I am right, you will be shock by the electricity, incapable of moving for a short while (From the stun that will be put in your body), which being short range, would be enough for the weight to reach you in less than a second and smash your head. If not, then I will give up in this fight, because it is no longer fun. I will also admit that I was wrong about the electricity.
I agree with the red bold part..

Zwei

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I shall be judging as one of the hosts. Kukukuku~

There can be two different circumstances that come out of this:

- The first is that neither of you are electrocuted, as stated by both of you. You are equipped with leather clothing of some sort, meaning neither of you get affected by the electricity, however I don't prefer to go with that in this instance.

- The second is that Blizzard gets electrocuted, being paralyzed in a small amount of time, during this time Gin uses his weight to smack onto Blizzard's head. The reason why I believe such a thing is, when electricity passes through high levels of conductivity, in this case being the sword, it charges, and as stated in the source that was given by Blizzard himself, the leather will not be able to withstand all the electricity, let alone even being able to withstand such high volts from a light anyways. Now the way I see it is, agreeing with Gin. When Blizzard attempts to make his move, he gets a small shock from conducting the electricity, stopping him from moving for a small fragment of time. During this interval, Gin changes the course of his weight and thus it already being very close to Blizzard, smashing onto him.

I'll have to go with the 2nd one, mates. Sorry, Blizzard.

Now, if i see one more arguing, or one more of that cocky attitude like that, We the hosts will end the fight, then, and decide a winner. This thread was really messy to check, and i dont want to see an arguement or any cocky attitude like that again. :|

IMO, the fight should continue from that, but i might be wrong. So if the other hosts wants the fight ended, so be it. ~.~

Last edited:

Gin-San

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks for the judging. Now that is has been cleared, I don't see a problem with continuing.
Blizzard has a bloody head, with blood gushing from his injuries, though I don't know if the blood would be flowing down his face into his eyes, minor details.

I also would like to apologize for my behavior, it was uncalled for an immature. I should have privately spoken with him instead of making a public mess.

Now, if Blizzard wishes to continue, I will gladly make the next move (As in turn rotation I would be going next).

Zwei

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Semi-Finals have ended!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Gin-San makes to the final match of the tournament.
Winner: Gin-San

Last edited: