[[The King of Iron Fist Tournament] [Final]-Gin-San VS Lucifer.

Zwei

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
[The King of Iron Fist Tournament] [Final]-Gin-San VS Lucifer.

You must be registered for see images

Range- Short
Killing- Allowed
Stealing-Not Allowed
Basic5/Nin/Gen/Tai/Etc- Not Allowed
KG- Not Allowed
CE/CJ/CFS- Not Allowed
CW- Not Allowed
Ninja Tools- Not Allowed

Only- Freeform Kenjutsu and Taijutsu only, which means no jutsu/technique/Use of chakra

Arena is a stage in Tekken 4. This fight is a cage match, as it takes place in a ring surrounded by metal bars. Spectators cheer the fighters on from outside of the ring. Also, outside of the ring, a screen will show you and your opponent fighting.

Conditions; None.

~Theme~

Note : You can choose upto two weapons but they have to be realistic(e.g. Hisagi's Kazeshini) and armored gloves are banned from use. You can use one set of dual weapons(e.g. two katanas) which still counts as 1 weapon.

Lucifer, post your weapon and after that is done, Gin-San, you post your weapon and make the first move.

all physics are based off what's possible in real life
Not narutoverse physics.

each battle will last 7 days and if there's no clear winner the judges will pick one.

Last edited:

Lucifer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

-------------

My weapons of choice is a and a double headed . My first katana is on the right side of my hip and the other on my left side, with both their sheats tucked inside my slash belt of course, easy access. As for my kusarigama, that's wrapped around my torso, chest area protecting my vitals (with the chain), with both blades in their sheat on my back. (quick access)

Gin-San

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

My weapons are:

-Two Katana Pairs [Twin Katanas: Brown and Black]
Brown will be positioned on my left hip, Black will be positioned on my right hip.

-A chain with double weights on the end [With of course different range of attacks].
With Sakata Gintoki, I will be wearing the Kimono in both sleeves, and I will be putting the hanging chain inside the Kimono in front of my chest, while the chains will go through the sleeves and the weights will hang out, one weight for each hand. This is in order to confuse the amount of chain I have. There won't be any interference when I pull more chain from my sleeve, in other words, nothing like "getting stuck and making me die" kind of thing.

Rough estimation of what I am talking about:
-Pink: Chain inside the kimono
-Red: Outside the kimono

Excuse my 30 second drawing >_>

----------------

As we start, I start by spinning both weights at the same time counterclockwise. The amount of chain from my hands to the weights is around .75 meters. Suddenly, I release the weight from my right hand directly upward, releasing chain and going up to 4 meters in height, while at the same time, I release the second weight from my left hand directly at you, aiming at your right knee.

Note: Wont be replying until Monday.

Lucifer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And here, I was thinking that we could start a little with hand to hand..

*The second i see you raising both your hands, to spin the weight chains. I do nothing and wait for you to make the first move using the chains. So as i see the chain going upwards i look at it, though I see that it isn't directed torwards me, I look back at you to only see the chain from your left hand being thrown at me, at a very low course, so i know that it is directed torwards my lower body. I then start to turn my body torwards my right as i then make the half-step to my right (flash move) I slightly lower my lower body, and make a sidewards over the chain, though while i'm doing that i stretch out my left arm, as that part is the closest to the chain, so while actually doing that i grab the chain with my left hand and wrap it around my left fist as i land back on my previous location in a matter of a few seconds. As i land i start walking torwards you with the chain warpped around my fist.*

Sigh..

Gin-San

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And here, I was thinking that we could start a little with hand to hand..

*The second i see you raising both your hands, to spin the weight chains. I do nothing and wait for you to make the first move using the chains. So as i see the chain going upwards i look at it, though I see that it isn't directed torwards me, I look back at you to only see the chain from your left hand being thrown at me, at a very low course, so i know that it is directed torwards my lower body. I then start to turn my body torwards my right as i then make the half-step to my right (flash move) I slightly lower my lower body, and make a sidewards over the chain, though while i'm doing that i stretch out my left arm, as that part is the closest to the chain, so while actually doing that i grab the chain with my left hand and wrap it around my left fist as i land back on my previous location in a matter of a few seconds. As i land i start walking torwards you with the chain warpped around my fist.*

Sigh..
"Sorry to tell you, but I am not into hand to hand."

As expected, you will fall for the initial bait of the incoming weight coming at you, regardless of the weight that was not coming at you was doing. So, as you are moving to avoid the weight that I threw directly at you, the weight that I threw high in the air already achieved the highest position. Just as you are initiating your spin move, I grip strongly with my right hand onto the chain of the weight going upward, and with a single motion, swing downwards at high speed while stepping forward with my right foot to gain extra acceleration.

The weight will hit you straight in the skull a half a second before you touch the ground (Thanks to the downward gravitational acceleration and my forceful acceleration will make things fall even faster than you moving only by the speed of gravity, and because I initiated this when you were pushing off to spin -from the point of no return- you won't just be able to step in the air to avoid it. It will take within a second or less for the impact to occur). At the same time though, when the weight is around half way to destination, I pull strongly from the other chain, making you lose balance, though if you release the weight, it will not disturb the path of the other weight. For the sake of visual image, the weight would be half way when you are half way done with your spin move, but the weight will reach first thanks to it's extra acceleration. As said before, the weight will impact your skull, utterly destroying it.

Zwei

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lucifer has forfeited from the match.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Gin-San is the winner of the tournament!
Winner: Gin-San