the kick-off masquerade ball for my new cult, Forever Vampiric.

Amyescence

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
welcome everyone, enjoy. all men must wear white masquerade masks, covering only their eyes and nose, and a black OR white tuxedo. girls must wear a corset, any color...well, not any neon or abnoxious, please. humans are allowed, but only as servers....and drinks. XD

Welcome one, welcome all, welcome to our humble ball. *waves my arms, sweeping the white room, in an open embrace, inviting people in*
I, and Mizutoki get to decide the music for our ball. Mine will mostly be Evanescence, as you all can probably guess.

i must say, this cult, and all in it, have been my dream for several years now. i'm now fulfilling that dream. :) I hope you all have a wonderful night, for it will be one to remember.

Mizutoki

Legendary
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
welcome everyone, enjoy. all men must wear white masquerade masks, covering only their eyes and nose, and a black OR white tuxedo. girls must wear a corset, any color...well, not any neon or abnoxious, please. humans are allowed, but only as servers....and drinks. XD

Welcome one, welcome all, welcome to our humble ball. *waves my arms, sweeping the white room, in an open embrace, inviting people in*
I, and Mizutoki get to decide the music for our ball. Mine will mostly be Evanescence, as you all can probably guess.

i must say, this cult, and all in it, have been my dream for several years now. i'm now fulfilling that dream. :) I hope you all have a wonderful night, for it will be one to remember.
*walks into the ball,wearing masquerade mask,stands next to you*

I like your music so I agree.