The joke

inflame

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was bored so i came up with this idea......

Write a joke..... Any joke.... Just dont make it to bad:p

I'll go first

Superman was flying near a building and he saw a hot girl having s** with a guy. Superman then wonders if he can go in and go out with out any one knowing what happened...... After a few minutes of thinking he goes in with super speed and come back out in 3 sec......then the girl ask's the guy
" Did you fell that draft "
The guy " No but my ass is killing me "

rate the joke on top of YOUR post

Last edited:

Kakashi32693

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Little Joe walked into his dad's study while his dad was working on the computer.

"Dad," said Joe, "Remember when you told me you'd give me twenty dollars if I passed my math test?"

Dad nodded.

"Well, the good news is that I just saved you twenty bucks."

Kakashi32693

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dying Husband asks his wife:" Our 7th child always looked different from the other 6, did he have a different father?
wife(crying) : yes..............
husband : who?
Wife: You.........................
husband: You bit..............

Kakashi32693

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
An old maid wanted to travel by bus to the pet cemetery with the remains of her cat. As she boarded the bus, she whispered to the driver, I have a dead *****.
The driver pointed to the woman in the seat behind him and said, "Sit with my wife. You two have a lot in common.

inflame

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
An old married couple invite matt and kelly who are old friends over for dinner. while eating the old couple talked about a restaurant where they do the best food and have the best view, it is also so romantic....
An hour later when the girls went into the kitchen to clean Matt asked the man what and where is the restaurant located......the man stayed silent for about 2 min and then said
"what is the name of the flower you give on Valentine day"........Matt replied "ROSE" the man then thanked Matt and yield out "ROSE where and what is the restaurant called"