The information from Tobi.

Uchihahahaha

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

This thread is about whether Tobi has been lying or not. I think that Itachi did not only give Sasuke Amaterasu to use against Tobi, when he showed him his eye. Tobi implies that Itachi also gave Sasuke Amaterasu. Tobi clearly says in this page that Itachi gave Sasuke all of his eye techniques.* *
I think Tobi was telling the truth about that.*If anyone thinks that I interpreted this part wrong, then they can mention it. Because I see that there are two ways to view it. (But Sasuke awakened the Mangekyou after Tobi told him about Itachi; Itachi did not transplant that, but Tobi said Itachi's eye techniques)

The things he said to Sasuke about Itachi and the history of the Uchiha and Senju should be true as he mentions here*
—>
The reason Tobi knows so much information about Itachi, could be becuse he had Zetsu spores on him ever since they met.

I am just clearing this up, because I think that it would not be in the manga like that if it was not true. I do not think Tobi has been lying. It might seem like he is lying because of the unexplained factors, but it does not seem necessary to the story. For example: If he says that he is Madara, he could be Madara's soul or part of it. Or Madara's knowledge...... or something, but I think that he is rather just not telling the whole story. By now it is obvious that he should be at least part of Madara. Enough of Madara for him to say that he is Madara Uchiha.*

I just said this just in case it is thought that Tobi is always lying or lying a lot. There might not be much reason for him to lie anyway...... I could be wrong, although it would be confusing if he was lying all the time........*

If you do not feel like reading, then here is a summary: So my point is that it seems like he has been telling the truth, but might leave some things out. So I mean that maybe those things he did say were true, like he said. It is in the manga....

Last edited:

Maunten

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You go into one of the sections and then click "New Thread," and then you can make a new thread in that section. The place that you put the thread depends on what the topic of your thread is.
+rep for giving good advise, now let me read your thread lol, funny name btw.

Edit:+Rep for thread

Last edited:
Reactions: Uchihahahaha