kisamexRocks

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OK so let's begin, this is just a theory, I checked around and didn't see something like this so apologies if anyone had made this before and I didn't find it.

Ok so we all know Madara completed his plan and started the whole Infinite Tsukuyomi

You must be registered for see images

So from there we see Kaguya, but why. Easy answer - SHE WAS THE FIRST PERSON TO USE INFINITE TSUKUYOMI!

As the Sage himself describes, his mom went mad with power and became feared and turned evil.

SO IT IS CLEAR TO ASSUME SHE BECAME CONSUMED BY THE POWER AND WANTED TO BRING PEACE JUST LIKE MADARA DOES.

NEXT UP IS HAGOROMO HAD A BROTHER WHO WE DON'T KNOW ANYTHING OF

I believe he had something important to do during the MOMMY WENT MAD period.

NOW LOOK AT THIS PAGE, HOW WOULD HAGOROMO KNOW OR BE ABLE TO SHOW NARUTO EXACTLY HOW THE IT CAPTURES AND BINDS PEOPLE TO THE ULTIMATE GENJUTSU

Compare it to Madara using the IT

So basically we saw this before(well Hagoromo did)

After his mom went evil, she didn't wanna stop and grew more powerful, being afraid of this, I believe that Hagoromo talked with his brother and they wanted to stop this, both believing that this is NOT how peace should be achieved, so they rose up and fought against their mom. Kaguya realised this and became angry and fell apart, she couldn't let anyone stop her so she fought against her two sons. Somehow they managed to defeat her and her seal became weak and the juubi escaped.

Bottom panel we see hagoromo and his brother(unknown currently) fighting what appears to be the Juubi(Kaguya)

**what hagoromo says about fighting the juubi to repent for their mothers sin assuming it means to absolve her of any wrong doing and blame it all on the juubi, to stop the evil that had consumed her**

From their I think either they continued to talk to their mother and there was still evil inside her and they to stop her again, so hagoromo's brother decided that the only way to stop their mother and defeat her permanently is to seal her away that no one could ever release her and start the IT ever again, and that is where the DEATH DEMON REAPER SEAL COMES IN.

H's brother seals the remaining chakra of the juubi he had into Hagoromo and used the Demon to seal himself and his mother away.

Or she died earlier and the juubi was reincarnated and they were the only ones to stop them, they defeated the juubi and went on their lives and hagoromos brother died of natural causes. etc. Then the latter continues and hagoromo had kids but the eldest son gained his mothers evil and passed it through his kids and his generations(Madara and possibly Sasuke in the end)

Anyway still have some things to work out with this theory but for now I think something happened like this.

UPDATE :: KAGUYA BEFORE BEING DEFEATED IMPLANTED HER WILL INTO THE TREE ITSELF MAKING HER OWN METAMORPHISM INTO THE TREE GOD.

So now we know that Black Zetsu was made by Madara but the actual Darkness itself is that of Kaguya.

Here we see Madara making Black Zetsu

Madara says the black rod is that of his will, but I think that the will of Kaguya is far stronger than anyone else and hence why Black Zetsu betrayed Madara.

So this whole time the body of the Juubi the whole Gedo mazo itself is a shell that carried not only the Juubi but the darkness of Kaguya.

Now assuming Kaguya will either control madara or attempt to kill him, The Sage himself will appear soon.

EITHER ITS A GREAT THEORY OR ITS A WASTE OF TIME AND NOTHING HAPPENED SO SORRY FOR WASTING YOUR TIME :)

Last edited:

Gemeyes

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Damn, so many insanity! I'm still hoping that they'll get on with a MUCH NEEDED happy ending where perhaps all ninja understand each other through mutual hatred of a Ninjutsu War-ing world. Also would love everyone to come back, such as Pervy Sage and Deidara who can then learn to speak politely without the "hnn's"!
I won't lie this manga does depress me a little, theres too many sad stories and it was in the British newspapers a while back that a 14year old Russian kid killed himself over the shock of Itachi..
I think of this story as being like the Moon, and something like One Piece being more like the Sun.