- Joined
- Jun 18, 2014
- Messages
- 2,096
- Reaction score
- 280
How can anyone be that thick? It doesn't seem humanly possible!
Last edited:
Well, I do agree that American English and British Englsih should be looked at/thought of as two different dialects of the same language. Similar to how a lot of Spanish citizens look at the Spanish language spoke in Mexico. Are they completely different no, but they do have different word usages and spellings so it's not entirely accurate to call them the same. If I said to you "Don't Grass" we would get two very different understandings based on US English and British English. For those who disagree, I propose to you to define for me "Don't Grass"
You must be registered for see links
That's her YouTube Chanel. She is a doing it for humour.
Too much Dumb people nowadays.
Im australian and i dont get what you mean by "dont grass"
Lol this,
I bet yall feel like dicks now,
Im australian and i dont get what you mean by "dont grass"
I'm also Australian, and he means "To Cease from Grassing"